• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

Be a Founder in Ragnarok 2!

Date: By June 1st

Everyone who is able to reach level 30 by June 1st after the official launch will receive the title, “Founder”.

This title gives +30 to all stats.

There are only 2 titles in the list that are more powerful.

I find it ridiculous, I'm going to get this title and it will literally defeat half the purpose of the khara system. What good is it to earn titles if they are nowhere near as good as one you will get for free?

It was already the case to a point with pre-historic, the first title to surpass it being peco hunter (level 20!).

Please decrease the stats :/

Edited by ZellKFF, 06 May 2013 - 02:10 AM.

#2 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

Considering the Pre-historic title can last you till 25, when things start becoming better, yeah... <_<

#3 Jaese

Jaese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

It's a level 50 title (stat-wise, I know technically it's level 1) you get at 30, on a char that has hit level 30 in the first 30 days.

Seems appropriate, considering in the long-term it will be a particularly rare title.

It's your choice if you want to go for it. I'm going to try to get it on at least 2-3 chars.

#4 vonnegut

vonnegut

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:RO2: Odin

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

Agreed, it seems appropriate for those who level incredibly fast. It's up to you if you want to get the title or not, but I highly recommend it at least on your main character and considering the requirements, it's a very easy title to obtain in comparison to the other two.

#5 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

"Pre-Historic" is identical with the "Title Freak" one, "Wolf Killer" will be the first title that is stronger.

I'm certain there are way more titles to come, aswell as the level cap rising to 70, 99...
So the "Founder" title wouldn't last too long anyway.

Edited by Morlord, 06 May 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#6 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:59 AM

At least you don't have to pay to win the title... good grief, why are you complaining about something all of us can get pretty easily?

#7 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

^ Because getting something for free that limits my enjoyment of an actual game feature makes me go OCD.

It's like...doing your first wolf cave run with 4 level 50's on your side. Sure you get a free ride, but you would miss out on the enjoyment of getting something rewarding by completing a difficult task.

After reading the comments I'm reconsidering that it might not be stupidly imba after all though, I'll probably have titles that are not far off those stats by June 1st anyway and most kharas completed...

Thanks for your contribution everyone! :p_hi:

#8 Vaelastrasz

Vaelastrasz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:24 AM

Currently best title, +24 to all stats, founder -> +30 to all stats.

With Coa there will be another title with same stats like founder, altough the process of getting it is pretty harsh :P

#9 MarshallCross

MarshallCross

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

Nerf it to atleast +20 all stats and +35 Vit. The one WP giving us is "+5 all stats? WTF that too much nerf on a title for a level 30 Character.

#10 lotshaw

lotshaw

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationillinois
  • Server:odin

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

I hope it not to nerfed and only get like a decent level require like 35 or 40/

#11 fuzzy715

fuzzy715

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:59 AM

GRATZ!! someone in the Office heard this one, and guess what.. see the mobs on the forum, with the torches and pitchforks.. hey you don't like it, you don't have to use it.. sure will help me level my alts faster.. God I hate when someone cry OP and ruin the fun for the rest of us..

#12 Alexzanderia

Alexzanderia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:03 AM

Its one of the perks of being the first group of people to play Ro2. Not to mention you have to be lvl 40 or 50 I think to use it now. So I don't see what the problem is. Many MMOS have titles or something that they give to the first players or beta testers that give them a slight advantage over others.

#13 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:12 AM

GRATZ!! someone in the Office heard this one, and guess what.. see the mobs on the forum, with the torches and pitchforks.. hey you don't like it, you don't have to use it.. sure will help me level my alts faster.. God I hate when someone cry OP and ruin the fun for the rest of us..

Don't blame me for the sorry excuse the CMs used for the initial nerf.
They stated that "they had no idea" the founder title gave such big stats and that last time they checked in-game, the title (and its stats) was not visible in the title list.

This clearly contradicts the fact that Njoror moved this thread from general chat to suggestions (it's in my notifications log) on May 6 @ 08.45pm, so they have been aware of this for at least a month.

Edited by ZellKFF, 05 June 2013 - 09:37 AM.

#14 niiLou

niiLou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

This title gives +30 to all stats.

There are only 2 titles in the list that are more powerful.

I find it ridiculous, I'm going to get this title and it will literally defeat half the purpose of the khara system. What good is it to earn titles if they are nowhere near as good as one you will get for free?

It was already the case to a point with pre-historic, the first title to surpass it being peco hunter (level 20!).

Please decrease the stats :/

I don't get what's your problem with the title ... Too much blabla and cry for nothing , there's a event : a title is rewarded , who participated got it , end of discussion , why you keep arguing about something useless ? since when +30 all stats makes something OP ? Most of your dmg becomes from your title ? There's some players like me who doesn't even care about the khara/title at all.

Gosh , shut it now with the title and talk about something constructive.

It's getting seriously annoying atm.

#15 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

I don't get what's your problem with the title ... Too much blabla and cry for nothing , there's a event : a title is rewarded , who participated got it , end of discussion , why you keep arguing about something useless ? since when +30 all stats makes something OP ? Most of your dmg becomes from your title ? There's some players like me who doesn't even care about the khara/title at all.

Gosh , shut it now with the title and talk about something constructive.

It's getting seriously annoying atm.

Good job checking timestamps - this was originally posted 1 month ago, when the event was first announced. ;/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users