[Thief] Cross Impact:Completely Useless - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Thief] Cross Impact:Completely Useless

1 reply to this topic

#1 HyperK2

HyperK2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

So unless there is some trick that im missing, cross impact has no point currently.
It is 4th down in the skill tree, and yet it doesn't do anything better than double attack, which is tier 1, and in fact could be worse due to the actual cooldown on cross impact.

As it stands, this skill either needs to be replaced,reworked,or buffed.

My Suggestion is as follows:

Rework cross impact into a combo finisher. Right now from 1-25 thieves only have 1 thing to spend combo points on, and that is deadly blow. On top of that, make it a skill that cannot be parried, this would fill a unique niche is the skill loadout that would give it a specific purpose. The damage might need to be tweaked, however it is a tier 4 skill, so it might be alright.

Thank you if you took the time to read. And even if my suggestion isn't what is used, there needs to be something done with this skill.

#2 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

maybe have it be a finisher that does %attack to the target and a portion of that amount to 2 targets around the initial target each combo point increasing the damage

1: 5% of the damage done to target done to 3 nearby target
2: 10% of the damage done to target done to 3 nearby target
3: 20% of the damage done to target done to 3 nearby target
4: 30% of the damage done to target done to 3 nearby target
5: 45% of the damage done to target done to 3 nearby target

as it is tho.. yeah.. not really very impactfull

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users