• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Every guide on the web tells that this skill is great and should be maxed, since it works not just for rogue but everyone, eventually making it the best debuff in the game. I couldn't find any up to date info however. People on seaRO2 already argued that it's possibly nerfed, which makes it even more possible in iRO2. Has anyone yet found out how Mark of Death works in iRO2? Does it apply to everyone (a ka everyone deals 10% more damage) or just rogues/just for yourself?

#2 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:02 AM

This has been a rumor for a while, however it just increases Rogue damage on the target by 2/4/6/8/10% and NOT the whole party. If you have two Rogues in the party, both of them will do 10% more damage to the target.

#3 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

That's bad :/. So is it really worth to max the skill then? The cooldown is way too high, and 10% more damage for 30seconds doesn't really sound like a huge difference to me.

#4 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

You don't have to max it, or have it at all! Me, personally I like the skill, but I know quite a few who don't. Don't feel forced to use it if you don't want to.

Edited by KIyde, 07 May 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#5 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Hmm okay, thanks for the infos. I'm unsure still. I need to calculate how much bonus damage this means for those 30seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users