Selling Breakable Stacks as Vendor - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Selling Breakable Stacks as Vendor

6 replies to this topic

#1 Faelim

Faelim

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

Hey there,

As a blacksmith wanting to sell my services in more optimal traffic areas than cities, I found that the best way to sell my services to people (who aren't likely to be blacksmiths/carrying around spare anvils) is to also sell anvils/ingots/etc. simultaneously.

Unfortunately, I can't just throw all my ingots and anvils into the vending interface and allow people to buy however many they want (sort've like Ragnarok Online 1). Instead, I'm forced to actually make separate stacks in varying amounts so they can make things. This is VERY inconvenient, and it would be a much easier service if I could just toss all my anvils and ingots up at once in order to let them determine how much they want to buy in order to craft things.

Could a feature be implemented to please buy in breakable stacks from the vendor, instead of whole stacks?

#2 Drekthal

Drekthal

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

I have to second this, it seems like it should be a very simple implimentation of just being able to set the price per item and how many of them we want to sell. So say we have a stack of 99 whatchamacallits we set the price per each and let the buyers decide how many they want.

#3 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:42 AM

Honestly, I am astonished this isn't in here AT ALL.

The Ragnarok Online 1 merchant vend may have been simple, but the ability to vend like 500 potions and people can buy like maybe 3 or 10 or however much they want is so damn nifty.

Vending in WoE times was one of the ways I made money on my Alchemist.

#4 Faelim

Faelim

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

Bumping for more vending flexibility! Selling anvils while offering my crafting skills has been a great idea that people are taking advantage of, but it only lasts for a total of about 4-5 customers before I have to re-open and set new stacks. :(

#5 stegalt

stegalt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Bumping for more vending flexibility! Selling anvils while offering my crafting skills has been a great idea that people are taking advantage of, but it only lasts for a total of about 4-5 customers before I have to re-open and set new stacks. :(

im surprised other blacksmiths dont just take your anvils and make the item themselves >.> hehe

im going to link this thread in my suggestion instead of just suggesting it myself, i agree that im surprised this isn't in here at all.

#6 ChristiniPanini

ChristiniPanini

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

I agree, its annoying and takes up too much space. It would be easier if people could just choose the quantity they would like to purchase from ONE stack in our shops

#7 jynnjynn

jynnjynn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Yes please!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users