• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nymis

Nymis

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Who enjoys to -_-in guild wars and doesnt have any problem to PK some noobs, we are to sick, but still you can join us.
Just type /Whisper Vysrat in game and say some sh*ts blabla and your PK grinding can begin immediately! Cuz this is REQUIEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And its top PVP/PK game for 18+ so why to be so serious ?! haha ;)) so join us and enjoy pvp as much as possible ;]

#2 Slick156

Slick156

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

how about NO?

#3 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

how about NO?

shhhh they are sick (!) better not-_- with them bro.

Anyway good luck with your guild :)

#4 i7thSlayer

i7thSlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:- out of order

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

Who enjoys to -_-in guild wars and doesnt have any problem to PK some noobs, we are to sick, but still you can join us.
Just type /Whisper Vysrat in game and say some sh*ts blabla and your PK grinding can begin immediately! Cuz this is REQUIEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And its top PVP/PK game for 18+ so why to be so serious ?! haha ;)) so join us and enjoy pvp as much as possible ;]

u might wanna explain what exactly "we are to sick" means. High temperature, flu, cold, mental illness/disorder/malfunction/meltdown?
I would love to spam all the crap, but I don't enjoy PK and neither will u guys, if i PM this guy.

#5 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:20 AM

u might wanna explain what exactly "we are to sick" means. High temperature, flu, cold, mental illness/disorder/malfunction/meltdown?
I would love to spam all the crap, but I don't enjoy PK and neither will u guys, if i PM this guy.

obviously this kind...
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users