6 replies to this topic

#1 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

1. "Dark Illusion" turns you facing back from a target, the damage from "Dark Illusion" isn't done as the result.
2. "Smoke Bomb" doesn't nulify the aggro, so mobs still hit you even in hiding, resulting player getting out of hiding.
3. The final damage from "Moonlight Drive" doesn't crit (when crit occurs, it shows as a crit, but the damage is not 2x, but the normal one)
4. Maybe I'm too unlucky, but large bags don't drop at all. I think, they weren't included in drop lists of mobs, even though in a thread about summary of Q&A it is said that large bags do drop.
5. Occasionaly. when gathering resource from a monster (artisan, chef) the error message pops-up "You're not in a state to do that" or smth like that.
6. When mob dies before you perform a skill, the skill isn't used, but the cooldown is started and it's not shown on a skill bar. The error message pops out, when you try to use the skill in "cooldown" saying "You don't have enough time to use this skill" or smth like that.

Edited by ZefirusKZ, 25 May 2013 - 07:11 AM.

#2 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

<p>Smoke Bomb's fixed according to Patch Notes. Hope it is.</p>

#3 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

Spoiler

at 0:11: the last damage from moonlight drive (without crit) is 327
at 0:38: the last damage from moonlight drive (with crit) is 474 (IMO, should be around 600ish, as crit give 2x damage)
sometimes crit is higher than normal damage (but not 2x times, ex: normal=320, crit=480-530), but sometimes it's same as normal damage.
at 0:50: I stunned the target and then couldn't continue to fight him, because of "Out of range" message.
at 1:38: Dark Illusion turned me facing back from the target, "looking the wrong way" message pops out. Sometimes character hits the target with auto attack and gets out of hiding.

I think this video proves 2 bugs from my list (about "Dark Illusion" and "Moonlight Drive") and gives 1 more bug (Moving target being stunned/immobolized and "Out of range" message)

P.S: Sorry for bad quality of the video, I play on a laptop, so recording high quality video just freezes the whole system.

Edited by ZefirusKZ, 25 May 2013 - 07:11 AM.

#4 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

The bug with "Dark Illusion" usually happens, when the target is facing the character, so when character "teleports" to the back of the target, character is still facing the same direction->facing back from the target)

#5 zdhayman

zdhayman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

Bump for Dark Illusion fix. I'm still getting this problem myself. Have been since the beta. Though it seems to occur more often when I'm too far away and my character has to walk a few steps before jumping to the target. From my experience a lot of important thief/rogue skills are bugged and it's very annoying. *prays for a fix*

#6 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

UPD for Moonlight Dance last damage not critting. Tested several time with/without "Smoke Bomb" on one type of mob:
"Smoke bomb" + "Moonlight Dance damage" = 2xdamage from "Moonlight Dance" (as the result the last damage without crit from skill is shown as 700+), but ordinary "Moonlight Dance" skill's last damage with crit is around 400+ and without crit is around 300+ (not 2x, otherwise would be 700+).

Edited by ZefirusKZ, 07 July 2013 - 02:03 AM.

#7 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

Smoke Bomb still isn't fully fixed. I was fighting a Brother Spore, and a regular Spore joined in. I didn't need or want to take it out, so I used Smoke Bomb after the Brother Spore. I then used a food item, and my cursor was still on the corpse of the Brother Spore. When the next one spawned behind me, it started attacking through hide.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users