[Event] Happy Halloween Items and Magic Stick uses - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Event] Happy Halloween Items and Magic Stick uses

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

Posted Image

1. Several special items have a chance of dropping during the Halloween Event.

Right click the item and select, â??Openâ?.
This will open the Magic Stick Reinforcement UI, as seen in the image.

2. The Magic Stick may be used to attempt to reinforce the Happy Halloween item.

Reinforcement success is shown on the icon of the Happy Halloween item.
Using 1 Magic Stick per attempt, the chances are displayed in the bottom left of the UI under the Lucky Box Information section.
They may be reinforced up to +10.

3. Under the Automation Option section you may check the Auto Reinforcement option (if you check only the Auto Reinforcement option, then when you click Reinforce it will take Magic Stick from the bag repeatedly until the item is fully reinforced or there are no more Magic Stick, so be careful).

You may also select a specific level of reinforcement to stop the automatic reinforcement once reached or once the Magic Stick have all been used.

4.Each successful reinforcement allows you to select and remove one item from the list in the upper section.

When you choose to open the Box, only the items which have not been excluded have a (higher) chance to be obtained.

5. You may open the box and take your chances at obtaining an item from the list of items in the upper section. You may also click Stop/End to cancel any operation like automatic reinforcement.

Magic Sticks can be obtained two ways, Magic sticks will have a % drop from inside the box and will also be available for sale via Item Mall.

#2 goryo

goryo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:54 PM

any insight on exactly how removing items from the list affects success chances of other items?
or better yet, if i reinforce it to 10, remove all except the 0.1% item, what will the success chance be?

#3 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

saw that 1 month befor at sea requiem

jajjajaja

#4 TRAILBREAKER

TRAILBREAKER

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

do you have to grind mobs or just be online ?

#5 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

You are always guarenteed to get an item, if you remove items after Reinforcing a box, the chances are divided out of the 100% chance.

So, yes, if you were to Reinforce a box to +10, you will be guarenteed to get the .1% chance item.

#6 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

grind mobs

#7 goryo

goryo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:15 AM

getting spoiled by the marathon event, aren't we? :)

#8 Styx

Styx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:49 AM

Iim happy about requiem in last few monts, you picked out many events, not only usual +epx/lant/drop/reinf/enchant, but also some collecting, getting free stuff and so, thats rly cool, i wish, and hope, that it will stay like that. Thanks for that.

#9 TigerNinja

TigerNinja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:01 AM

Yea these events are epic.

Edited by TigerNinja, 21 October 2010 - 06:43 AM.

#10 NadPriZnaToR

NadPriZnaToR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBelgrade,Serbia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:47 AM

hey, When you reinforce pumpkin with Magic Stick, Can it Break ? and what are chanses to get to +10 ?

#11 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:29 AM

Iim happy about requiem in last few monts, you picked out many events, not only usual +epx/lant/drop/reinf/enchant, but also some collecting, getting free stuff and so, thats rly cool, i wish, and hope, that it will stay like that. Thanks for that.

#12 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

hey, When you reinforce pumpkin with Magic Stick, Can it Break ? and what are chanses to get to +10 ?

No you CANNOT break the boxes, you simply fail to reinforce. Chances to get to +10...its gonna be tough.

#13 NadPriZnaToR

NadPriZnaToR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBelgrade,Serbia

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

ty on answer <3

#14 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

so we only get one item(choose one) or more from box?????????????

#15 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

so we only get one item(choose one) or more from box?????????????

no.

if I understood correctly you can choose how many items you wish to have a chance to get.

so when you +1 +2 +3 a box you have an option to remove an item from the list in order to raise the % of getting other items on each +

you can open the box at any point and have the chance to get any of the items taht it has to offer at that point. you can get lucky and get all or get 1 or sth like that.

Sakana/Hastur correct me plz if I'm wrong.

#16 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

hope it xray or this event failed again

4.Each successful reinforcement allows you to select and remove one item from the list in the upper section.
When you choose to open the Box, only the items which have not been excluded have a (higher) chance to be obtained.

5. You may open the box and take your chances at obtaining an!!! item from the list of items in the upper section. You may also click Stop/End to cancel any operation like automatic reinforcement.

so??

Edited by Spieler09, 21 October 2010 - 02:02 PM.

#17 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:04 PM

I am sorry, but 14 cents for a Magic Stick; DO YOU THINK WE ARE MADE OUT OF MONEY?

#18 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:10 PM

I am sorry, but 14 cents for a Magic Stick; DO YOU THINK WE ARE MADE OUT OF MONEY?

Ask some from wreckd! u;u

#19 Fatboy21007

Fatboy21007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

hey i guess we are made of money....i gots 62 magic sticks XD care to come try one? :-)

#20 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

Ask some from wreckd! u;u

why does my name keep coming up all the time lol, i should run for president.. <_<

#21 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:02 AM

why does my name keep coming up all the time lol, i should run for president.. <_<

You're Requiem's biggest investor! Be proud of your title u.u

#22 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

^^

#23 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:28 AM

No you CANNOT break the boxes, you simply fail to reinforce. Chances to get to +10...its gonna be tough.

Reinforcing to +10 was indeed not an easy task. However, it was not such a nightmare either. I succeeded reinforcing a carus pumpkin to +10 and acquired the coveted 1000 carus. Of course, I admit I was pretty lucky through the process, as I used just 20 sticks to get it to +9, then another 60 or so for +10... However, 80 sticks for guaranteed 1000 carus... If you think about it, it was a pretty good deal, spending 1200 mall points for the sticks (which in theory could have been purchased in game with lant) for 1000 carus basics, which even with current reduced prices would probably cost around 50kk to purchase! So, pumpkin drops were quite cool. Thanks for this! :P

#24 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Euphoria

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:36 AM

Reinforcing to +10 was indeed not an easy task. However, it was not such a nightmare either. I succeeded reinforcing a carus pumpkin to +10 and acquired the coveted 1000 carus. Of course, I admit I was pretty lucky through the process, as I used just 20 sticks to get it to +9, then another 60 or so for +10... However, 80 sticks for guaranteed 1000 carus... If you think about it, it was a pretty good deal, spending 1200 mall points for the sticks (which in theory could have been purchased in game with lant) for 1000 carus basics, which even with current reduced prices would probably cost around 50kk to purchase! So, pumpkin drops were quite cool. Thanks for this! :P

ninn u ingame?

#25 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

However, 80 sticks for guaranteed 1000 carus... If you think about it, it was a pretty good deal, spending 1200 mall points for the sticks (which in theory could have been purchased in game with lant) for 1000 carus basics, which even with current reduced prices would probably cost around 50kk to purchase! So, pumpkin drops were quite cool. Thanks for this! :P

80? more like 300+ to get it +8/+9 :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users