How does DMG deal work? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How does DMG deal work?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShinJidaiNoKami

ShinJidaiNoKami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPhantasmagoria
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

Ok here is a question i have.How does the damage output work?

Using warrior skill "Bash" which is a skill that deals 25% damage with 1022 AP on a mob same level with me i got a variety of damage numbers from 185-230 (all of them are non-crits and all of them were on the same mob)

In other games this was cause the damage of your weapon was for example 120-340 so when you hit with 120 you dealt less damage from when you hit with 340.

In this game weapons don't have damage( at least none that is visible)

So how does this thing work exactly here?Would be greatly thankful if someone explained it to me.

Thanks in advance.!

#2 Rennie246

Rennie246

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Damage output as some RNG values in them probably that prevents static damage, it feels like there's a 10-15% Random gap in how much or your full attack power is actually used.

I'd imagine the damage formula looks something like that (Attack Power - Random Value)xAttack mod (0.25 if bash) x2(If crit) - Defense x 0.5 (If parry).

Edited by Rennie246, 10 May 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#3 ShinJidaiNoKami

ShinJidaiNoKami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPhantasmagoria
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hm i guess this is how it is.Was just wondering cause i want to do some theorycrafting for dps warr.Thanks for your help :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users