Patch Notes (5/14/13) - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes (5/14/13)

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#26 ctophs

ctophs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

scrolls for alberta and prontera please

#27 Minicakex

Minicakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationChina
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Dear central time users that work the night shift.
Dear FS priests.
We hate you.
Love,
Gravity

What hours do you work? 3PM CST and 8 PM CST. If you work the night shift starting at like 6 PM you should be able to make the 3 PM Colosseum. If you work at like midnight you should be able to make the 8 PM. I'm not sure why everyone is having a difficult time with these times. 1 every 4 weeks I work a 1-10PM week, I cannot make either time. If you work a the normal 9-5 you can make one everyday.

#28 Kuugenthefox

Kuugenthefox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

No large bags dropping
No super large bags price adjustments
No ressurection cooldown fix
No dungeon finder fix

but instead, new CS items
Excuse me while I fling rotten peanuts at korea ( and warp )

#29 G1234t

G1234t

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...dark...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

Cool.
Is there a way to fix melee characters running to, and through, a mob when a skill is used? I have done this multiple times and it is frustrating :\

I'd also like to know if there is going to be a fix for this.

#30 Drerum

Drerum

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

1. Colosseum Update : Open hours will be 1:00pm and 6:00pm PDT

For those living in Australia....
(WA):
1:00pm PDT = 4:00am AWST (UTC +8)
6:00pm PDT = 9:00am AWST (UTC +8)

(NSW,VIC,QLD)
1:00pm PDT = 6:00am AEST (UTC +10)
6:00pm PDT = 11:00am AEST (UTC +10)

If I'm not mistaken... that means 0 attendance for those who are working...
Or is there a server/channel that has different timezone that I'm unaware?
Or just don't care about Australians xD?

Edited by Drerum, 14 May 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#31 Aeune

Aeune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

No card synth yet? :p_omg:

#32 SuperGlue

SuperGlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationOceania (servers are sooo far away)

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Obviously the solution is to always keep the the Col open :p_hi:

#33 Aeune

Aeune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Card synth and all dungeon reset scroll pl0x. :p_hi:

#34 ApathyPizza

ApathyPizza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

I'd like to see the looting bug resolved soon.
I'm sure staff has already been alerted, but I'll revisit it.
When killing a mob, it the mob will glow as if there's loot inside. I hit the autoloot key, run to the mob to grab the loot; and the glow disappears with no loot window.

A couple players suggested that the bug could be a result from the removal of pandora's boxes. They seem to think that the AI anticipates that the boxes should be inside of the empty monster, but since they were removed as a common drop; it causes the monster to glow without having any actual loot inside.

In some cases, this bug is apparently also hindering artisan job class from being able to collect material from mobs.
The bug is pretty annoying. Hoping it gets fixed in the neer future.

Edited by ApathyPizza, 14 May 2013 - 07:03 PM.

#35 Suikoden6

Suikoden6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

i hope on next patch/maintenance they atleast implement in what they said in their Q&A and fix more common bugs (stairs on Divided Plain, loot bug, etc)

#36 ApathyPizza

ApathyPizza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

Divided plain is so annoying. I couldn't figure out if it was a graphical bug or if it was trying to imply that there was a gravity distortion.

#37 vtl77

vtl77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

PLEASE fix the loot bug! I've had to re-do bosses multiple times because of this!

#38 Suikoden6

Suikoden6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

loot bug is so bad, what if you spent 4-5 hours hunting a boss card, and when it dops but then its loot bugged! like wow all those time spent. Also wasn't cards suppose to drop better? the drop is just so bad. And wasn't this suppose to be more leaned towards f2p and no p2w, as said on Q&A.

#39 sevenup

sevenup

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Server:Odin-Channel 20

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

loot bug is so bad, what if you spent 4-5 hours hunting a boss card, and when it dops but then its loot bugged! like wow all those time spent. Also wasn't cards suppose to drop better? the drop is just so bad. And wasn't this suppose to be more leaned towards f2p and no p2w, as said on Q&A.

Suikoden6, love the name by the way. I think Ive had a few issues too, but I have already got 4 cards and Im only level 8. They seem to drop alot more than they did in RO1.

#40 DELiTO

DELiTO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

This game is far from p2w. If you really want see a p2w game go check Neverwinter..
Ragnarok 2 Cash Shop is pretty reasonable, except for the super large bag that is currently way overpriced.

#41 SuperGlue

SuperGlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationOceania (servers are sooo far away)

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

RO1?

#42 shotter420

shotter420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:RO2 Odin ch. 20

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

WOOT! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

#43 shotter420

shotter420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:RO2 Odin ch. 20

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

And I don't know if its Just me... But I feel Like they arn't Telling us Where the Collosium is... So we Just Que up with a Button or Do we have to go to Town and talk to a NPC?

#44 KainHyrial

KainHyrial

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

When killing a mob, it the mob will glow as if there's loot inside. I hit the autoloot key, run to the mob to grab the loot; and the glow disappears with no loot window.

A couple players suggested that the bug could be a result from the removal of pandora's boxes. They seem to think that the AI anticipates that the boxes should be inside of the empty monster, but since they were removed as a common drop; it causes the monster to glow without having any actual loot inside.

In some cases, this bug is apparently also hindering artisan job class from being able to collect material from mobs.

Dead mobs still glow because it thinks Pandora Boxes still are being dropped. Wow, I didn't actually think about that. That's a pretty possible reason.

#45 Lunabay

Lunabay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

And I don't know if its Just me... But I feel Like they arn't Telling us Where the Collosium is... So we Just Que up with a Button or Do we have to go to Town and talk to a NPC?

A button will appear on the bottom-right side of your screen when colo becomes available..

#46 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

For clarification, removal of Pandora's boxes is NOT what is causing this bug. Wiping a client several times over, especially when there are file dumps, makes it extremely hard to keep any kind of "empty/broken code" around, especially for an item drop.

The item loot bug is a completely separate issue that's being investigated.

HV

#47 Mazohyst

Mazohyst

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Server:Odin - LOTS

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

For clarification, removal of Pandora's boxes is NOT what is causing this bug. Wiping a client several times over, especially when there are file dumps, makes it extremely hard to keep any kind of "empty/broken code" around, especially for an item drop.

The item loot bug is a completely separate issue that's being investigated.

HV

Hey HV, I haven't seen you around since Launch Day. Any word on the return of Prontera Scrolls, etc? I recall you saying that you were going to talk to the Dev team about it, has anything regarding a response reached you yet?

#48 Illana

Illana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

This game is far from p2w. If you really want see a p2w game go check Neverwinter..
Ragnarok 2 Cash Shop is pretty reasonable, except for the super large bag that is currently way overpriced.

the enchants in neverwinter and the boosted stats here are about on par for pay to win levels.

#49 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Hey HV, I haven't seen you around since Launch Day. Any word on the return of Prontera Scrolls, etc? I recall you saying that you were going to talk to the Dev team about it, has anything regarding a response reached you yet?

I've been around! Hell, I'm in the game! :)

Yes, we were told the scrolls were taken out and have been asking to put them back. Since there are, er, bigger issues at the moment (See: Divided Plains, bugged main quests, etc.), they're a bit focused on that.

Focused on that and not breaking anything. Everything's a bit unstable now. Just a bit.

HV

#50 Illana

Illana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

So since the other patch thread was locked:

When will the big patch day come when things we actually care about are fixed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users