Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Meow

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Diary of a Lady

15/05/2013

I knew it. Its my father! It must be him. I see swarming "Investigators" on my tail. I knew it. He must've known about my boyfriend...
Why can't he just leave me alone! He keep on thinking that i am still a child.

I left the house early today and met with a guy named...necro? ....im not really sure. But what im sure is ...that he is working with my dad. He keep on insisting that i meet him,
He even mention "his" name..I must try to avoid them at all cost.

My love...i wont stop loving you.

Lets meet in Morroc , im sure there will be no one there...

We can ask some of the Warplettes to help us. But we can't trust them. They will tell anyone anything...We should be really careful when we use our warp.

16/05/2013

Im going to see him at Alberta...Im sure he misses me too. Oh please...father ...let us marry each other :(

The ship ride was fun...we are heading for Izlude then maybe an Airship ride to Juno... A long way from home! :) im happy with u love! <3 What a surprise.

-Finally we reach Izlude . There are some people were following us. I know about it! D:< Im gonna try hide from them... Im hiring some guards too...

The Airship finally reach Juno...What a beautiful place! :D I wish i can get off this airship! But i see the "investigators" . I need to sneak out of this place...

I bypass the investigator with the help of warplette! Yay ...Now im in Juno looking for my boyfriend. I miss you so much! Gonna go shopping first!

Juno is an interesting place. (Without all the investigators of course) I had to hide from them most of the time. We have bodyguards this time. So its alright. We manage to run off from them most of the time. I hope my boyfriend is ok with this. I mean we keep on running away from them ....this is so tiring.

17/05/2013

I think of going somewhere far and quiet. Maybe Lutie? or...Umbala? maybe I should go to Rachel? I dont know...I'll just let the heart decide. My boyfriend wants me to call in the Sentry to help us this time. Hmm...We should meet up at Prontera first before heading to the places...

Well i decide not to go to any of those places.... :D im a beautiful place! I love this place!
Hmm my dads servant Yilaz saw me here. I hope he doesn't tell anyone... He is a big mouth >.<

I ran into him again in Alberta. Im sure he saw me this time. Good God , im sure Yilaz will tell daddy... D:
Im forced to bribe him some coins. Im sure that will keep him shut!
Im going to go to some place. I trust the he keep my secrets...

GOOD GOD! That Yilaz is sooooo untrustworthy. He is told some people about us! D: Im gonna run to Prontera an cry :(

18/05/2013

Tired of walking today...im in some random town sitting by the garden. God im tired. Fortunately you are here my love. *hugs and kisses*. im gonna sleep on your lap. Afk there till morning

19/05/2013

Sunday! Im at the happening town of happiness! :> watching musics and dancers! Gonna stay here for awhile

Finally we took a peco peco ride to somewhere! I fgt the name of this place but , yeah...alot of things have changed here. Anyway gonna go pluck some strawberries

21/05/2013

Was in Payon for too long. Back to the City with my lover! :x xoxo

Edited by Esalis, 21 May 2013 - 05:43 AM.

#2 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:23 AM

*spying*

#3 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

Those warplettes! Gossipy girls!! Can't wait to see how this unfolds XD

#4 onslaught8800hp

onslaught8800hp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro- Brasil

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

After chasing around the airship, came to Juno...

All I can say is , not all the warplets are trust persons .. hmmmm

I still around..... I aready have 2 proofs ....

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users