Omniscient (NOT-ACTIVE RolePlaying, Social, AnyLV/Class Non-WoE) - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Omniscient (NOT-ACTIVE RolePlaying, Social, AnyLV/Class Non-WoE)

• Please log in to reply
872 replies to this topic

#1 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

Are you one who wanders life

To experience what others find rife

Are you one who travels all
  To share your greatness and stand tall

Are you one who craves power
  In search for wisdom to devour

For we are Omni
  All Knowing
  All Present
  All Consuming

Welcome to Omniscient! We're a Level 25 RO guild!

We use Discord https://discord.gg/Bj8xS7V and very sociable! We are also a Multi-Game Guild with branches on World of Warcraft (Moon Guard NA-Horde), Wakfu, Champions Online,Guild Wars 1 and League of Legends/DotA2.

We're also getting ready to launch our Christmas Play and New in Game Roleplay!

We're currently recruiting and looking for Active bright creative characters of ANY LEVEL & CLASS just leave a quick blurb in the comments with the following:

Name:
Class:
Lv/JLv:
Usual Playing Time: EarlingMorning/Morning/LateMorning/Noon/Afternoon/LateAfternoon/Evening/LateEvening/Night

Timezone:

Bio: (either character bio if Roleplayer or just a lil bit about your self if Social Player)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ani_meow: Join us in Payon and Payon Inn! And keep an eye out for our members if you're curious about joining! Best bet is to check our Raidcall Channel to see who's on!  :ani_meow:

And Check out our Guild Forum about RolePlay Updates and Storyline!

:ani_meow: http://omniscient.boards.net/  :ani_meow: 

Edited by zoesensei, 24 November 2017 - 02:10 AM.

#2 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

Members List

Omniscient

Leader: Abacus (Director of Research)

Co-Leader: Saint Sunar (Director of Humanity)

Number One: Nealson C, Scarlet_Spell, Puga

Nifflhiem Resident:  

Top Percentile: Shadowstitch, Armada~

Outsourced Security: Despair, Backen, Jingolf, Devers

Poison Researcher: Herwin, Chanteloup, Keita Mutsumi, Toal, ItsEdd, Bokuzen, Anita Cigarette, Shiva Dhanush, Rumblestixx

Wayward Girl: SoxieHood, JessiLea, Faeluna Seath

Sunarian Knight: alinae

Cartographer: .:SilentStrike:.

Kung-Fu Master: Anokata Gin

Mad Scientist: Polly Ester, Hollyn, Kishiren

Happy Gal: Masked Pechay, Myurieru

​Lab Assistant: Star-Song

Moral Compass: *~ZoZo~*, NoHealzForYou, Lionnel Angelus, Cleftobismal, xXAliceXx, Natsumi Rei, Ukimi Miyamura

Musical Prodigy: Chwinter

Master of the Arcane: Sohara Tsukihi, zBroKenSouLz, Drekkar, `Back On Track, Hillburg

Absoulte Badass: !cey~, Predrias, Nishizaka, Zero_X, Galaczy

Lab Rat: Axiad, Siegfried Lasad, Morrgie

Omnipresent

Leader: Jigsaw (Chief of Security)

Number One: Endarie

The Amazing: Miss Belle, Miss Blaze

Lyrical Dancer: Shining Aurora

Grand Mystic: Star Aurora

Mechanical Genius: Hawkins

Charmingly Witty: Elegra

Princess of Purrrrrsia: NeckoSama, ApplePuddin, Bobbafett, TooToo, JessieLea

Sunarian Cleric: Honey St.Clair, pakika, Sister Miakoda, Trap Nurse

Gryphon Rider: Mochichoiros

Rookie: Street Gambler

OmniscientHNYColours.png

Edited by zoesensei, 10 January 2015 - 06:24 AM.

#3 DemonPengu

DemonPengu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

Matilda Maria

Acolyte

38/36

As a healer she has traveled round the world tending to the needs of those she could help. Her presence radiating just as brightly as the powers she hones. But like all bright lights, there is always a daker darkness made from it. what secrets lie within the saint-like woman? what lies within the mysterious past that surrounds this wandering maiden? Will you find out the mystery?

#4 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

Always looking For New Members!! Pm or meet Abacus in Paylon! (the area everybody gets warped to)

#5 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

Matilda Maria

Acolyte

38/36

As a healer she has traveled round the world tending to the needs of those she could help. Her presence radiating just as brightly as the powers she hones. But like all bright lights, there is always a daker darkness made from it. what secrets lie within the saint-like woman? what lies within the mysterious past that surrounds this wandering maiden? Will you find out the mystery?

Are you still interested in Joining by chance?

#6 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

Join Today! Keep an eye oout for our Recruiting Station in Paylon or just PM Abacus!

#7 Paladin119

Paladin119

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hey, your guild sounds interesting to me. I'm just curious... is RP required in guild chat or when interacting with guild members? Or is it more of a "RP when you feel like it" approach?

Also, does your guild do much grouping/leveling under lvl 100? I'm kind of looking for a guild that has active members in that level range.

#8 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hey, your guild sounds interesting to me. I'm just curious... is RP required in guild chat or when interacting with guild members? Or is it more of a "RP when you feel like it" approach?

Also, does your guild do much grouping/leveling under lvl 100? I'm kind of looking for a guild that has active members in that level range.

Yes to all of that! the 3 of us are in the 2nd class 60-85lv range! we do group leveling, We've mostly done in guild chat rping, but hopefully when we get more people we'll do more face to face guild interactions! We at Omni are looking forward to having you join!

#9 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

join today! :no1:

#10 Paladin119

Paladin119

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

Yes to all of that! the 3 of us are in the 2nd class 60-85lv range! we do group leveling, We've mostly done in guild chat rping, but hopefully when we get more people we'll do more face to face guild interactions! We at Omni are looking forward to having you join!

Sounds good. I've looked around Payon a few times for you and haven't seen you yet. What's the best time to find you in game?

#11 causeimbored

causeimbored

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMorroc Desert
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Sounds good. I've looked around Payon a few times for you and haven't seen you yet. What's the best time to find you in game?

Yes, and I've tried whispering ya a couple times too, with no luck. Does everyone in the guild tend to play at the same time?

(Oh, I'm Gwen by the way. This thread caught my eye and I've kinda been stalking it a lil' bit. :ani_swt3: )

#12 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Doing recruiting tommorow at 2pm EST in Paylon!

#13 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

Doing recruiting today at 2pm EST in Paylon!

#14 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

Join today!!

#15 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Join Today!

#16 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

Join today!!

#17 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

Join Today!

#18 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

Doing Recruiting today in south of Prontera!

#19 ChrisScribs

ChrisScribs

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Name: ChrisScribs
Class: knight
Level/Job Level: 81/42
Bio: A returning player who's been at it for about a month now that really wants to level up quick and get to know some people in the game. I'm enjoying the ride so far! :)

#20 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

Name: ChrisScribs
Class: knight
Level/Job Level: 81/42
Bio: A returning player who's been at it for about a month now that really wants to level up quick and get to know some people in the game. I'm enjoying the ride so far! :)

Abacus here! I'll have a GR> post in Payon between 6p-9p EST the area roght where everybody gets warped to tommorow. Hope to see you!

#21 mahesamara

mahesamara

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

Name: mahesa (Full name : Mahesa Mara)
Class: Hunter
Lv/JLv: 73/26
Bio: She came from a family of scholars who serve the ruler of Payon for generations, but found herself more at ease when exploring caves and the wilderness on her own. Growing up, she spent her childhood with the other servant's children in the country palace of Payon, learning ancient scrolls and even the art of traditional dances and songs albeit grudgingly. When the life of a stuffy, traditional matriarch did not interest her, nor the life of a temple maiden, Mahesa faced the wrath of her father. She was cut off from her family protection and inheritance. Later, she chose the life of a hunter so she could survive with what nature provides while doing what she loves most. Exploring the world.

She rarely whines and keeps everything to herself, but is friendly most of the time. Easy going. Her favorite thing is her falcon, Sosha, who's moody at best and lazy at worst (you useless bird), but never left her side. Her strength is her resilience, her weakness is her inability to save money. She kept spending money on useless gears she thought would be useful or valuable one day, but they never did.... Or just cute headgears...

Old habits die hard.

I'm really interested in joining your guild :) I'll whisper you when I'm online. I'm not from the US so the time schedule might be a bit tricky -___- if it's 2 pm there, it's 2 am here. But, meh... Whisp me when you're online!! I've been stalking this thread for a while too ehehehe...

#22 MajesticMind

MajesticMind

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

N a m e: Midnight Artemis
C l a s s: Gunslinger
L v / J L v: 67/62
B i o: As a kid, she was quick to realize she was not anything like her family. Her family, being low-leveled priests who rarely ever participated in battles, frowned upon her when she'd skip service to pretend hunt around Prontera. As soon as she was of age, she left home to become an adventurer. One class that caught her eye was the gunslinger. She saw their loud and powerful weapons and decided, that is what she wanted to be.
She's quite social and rarely switches her opinions. Born on the 5th of February, she's an Aquarius. At first glance, she seems very selfish and rude, but once you get to know her, you can tell that's quite the opposite.

- - -

I'll PM you guys as soon as possible~~ :D

#23 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Join today!

#24 Paladin119

Paladin119

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:52 AM

Name: mahesa (Full name : Mahesa Mara)
Class: Hunter
Lv/JLv: 73/26
Bio: She came from a family of scholars who serve the ruler of Payon for generations, but found herself more at ease when exploring caves and the wilderness on her own. Growing up, she spent her childhood with the other servant's children in the country palace of Payon, learning ancient scrolls and even the art of traditional dances and songs albeit grudgingly. When the life of a stuffy, traditional matriarch did not interest her, nor the life of a temple maiden, Mahesa faced the wrath of her father. She was cut off from her family protection and inheritance. Later, she chose the life of a hunter so she could survive with what nature provides while doing what she loves most. Exploring the world.

She rarely whines and keeps everything to herself, but is friendly most of the time. Easy going. Her favorite thing is her falcon, Sosha, who's moody at best and lazy at worst (you useless bird), but never left her side. Her strength is her resilience, her weakness is her inability to save money. She kept spending money on useless gears she thought would be useful or valuable one day, but they never did.... Or just cute headgears...

Old habits die hard.

I'm really interested in joining your guild :) I'll whisper you when I'm online. I'm not from the US so the time schedule might be a bit tricky -___- if it's 2 pm there, it's 2 am here. But, meh... Whisp me when you're online!! I've been stalking this thread for a while too ehehehe...

Hey, that's a great character bio. I enjoyed reading it. I feel kind of inspired to write my own now.

#25 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

Join today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users