500 VALOR BADGE MISSING - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

500 VALOR BADGE MISSING

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

hye, ive got problem with missing valor badge. I've reedem it from EMB and OPB to get my medal of honor(mechant) for my genetic. last 10 badge to redeem i got dc and gravity error. I have no clue at that time and i didnt notice yet. after i go to battle ground i try to reedem it and it said only bravery can change it, i check wiki said valor also can redeem that badge. then i check my iventory all my 500 valor badge is gone. i have send a ticket but i have no screenshot, ive no idea something like this will happen. Please anyone who can help me or have same problem post here asap. i spend lots of time and money to get that 500 valor badge.

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

Have you check your equip windows to see if you got the battle ground item that you wanted?

#3 blitzrick

blitzrick

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

Bumping this up!

I had 500 Valor badges on Geneticist thinking to exchange for medal of honor. But as soon as I clicked on "Erundek NPC" (battleground gear exchanger) my valor badges disappears. Since I was curious I came back with 1 Valor Badge and talk with the NPC while the inventory window is open. And as expected "Erundek NPC" took it on talk initiation.

I sent a ticket hopefully GM can restore missing badges and fix this asap.

It is on Chaos Renewal server

Edited by blitzrick, 26 May 2013 - 10:20 AM.

#4 celestience

celestience

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1080 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

bumping this as well. just realised my 500 valor badges are missing. i thought erundek just didnt accept valor badges but he took them away!

#5 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:00 AM

This issue was fixed during the last maintenance. Please make sure that you have submitted a ticket to the GM Team to get the badges restored.

#6 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:05 AM

i had the same problem with 200 Valor Badges, the GMs just close the ticket without solution, actually i think a lot of Battleground equips are bugged

#7 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:07 AM

the NPC Erundek just tell, You dont have enough badges and take them all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users