#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Teased on our Facebook earlier in the week, some screenshots leaked out displaying some zodiac signs and a possible new area to explore. Some new screenshots were put out today as well; I am glad to let you guys and gals know that a new dungeon is set to come out tentatively this summer! I can't give out too many details yet but there will be a new set of dungeons for you to explore with three different difficulties to defeat and master.

In the meanwhile, some story-line for you to enjoy.

It is known to the Fellowship Elders that unusual climate changes are not random occurrences. The abrupt change is causing serious problems to harvest materials and it’s making monsters more violent. Sage Jeremy claims the weather change is caused by a significant shift in the stars of the constellation. Its affects will reach the world of Dragon Saga if something is not done about it! As outlandish as it sounds, his claims were dismissed by the other elders.

Until day sky opened up!!

Spoiler

Unknown object from outside of world

One day, an unknown meteor-like object fell onto the Port of Winds and opened a portal. As chaos ensued, the Fellowship started looking for heroes to step up and enter the portal.

Spoiler

Rare armor sets for Galaxia!

Click here!

Weapon Stats for Galaxia!

[Normal] Images will be provide later/More details provided at a later date

Spoiler

---

Due to annoying demand(I kid), here are the Bosses for the complete Galaxia.

Monday - Minotaur

Spoiler

Tuesday - Mr. Pinchy(Kyrab)

Spoiler

Wednesday - Hades

Spoiler

Thursday - Mr. Pokey(Kingspion)

Spoiler

Friday - Hydras

Spoiler

Saturday/Sunday - That Guy

Spoiler

Finally... The Galaxia Gear Set Bonuses. - Normal

Spoiler

Rare Set.

Spoiler

Hero Set.

Spoiler

---

Updated Skills

Spoiler

---

Max Stats

Spoiler

*Subject to change

---

Achievements

Spoiler

#2 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

FirstFirst off welcome ShazamO to dragon saga community, second did u kidnap hastur? On facebook I see a golden weapon are those weapon stronger the elga if yes then I can stop farming elga, or are those IM weapon?

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

FirstFirst off welcome ShazamO to dragon saga community, second did u kidnap hastur? On facebook I see a golden weapon are those weapon stronger the elga if yes then I can stop farming elga, or are those IM weapon?

There are the GM weapons used for speed-runs and GM carrying through dungeons. One of the Support GM's had a 1-hand sword like it.

#4 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

Sounds good actually excited about this.

#5 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

The cruelest content release this game has ever had for me. it's like they intentionally denied the one thing I longed for until every single drop of interest was inflated and deflated repeatedly to the point of becoming exhausted wastes of energy before finally conceding said thing.

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

The cruelest content release this game has ever had for me. it's like they intentionally denied the one thing I longed for until every single drop of interest was inflated and deflated repeatedly to the point of becoming exhausted wastes of energy before finally conceding said thing.

I've had worse experiences with that situation. Still I am exited that this update potentially has 12 new dungeons at once. Granted they'll all be the same theme but different zodiac constellations and switch up daily. Plus if this update has a little to no cash shop requirement to complete/enter well then it'd be amazing to everyone.

#7 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

My biggest fear is this is going to be another buy an IM item to run it or you've got to be an extremely stacked character to do it.
Edit: or like RO and Community Dungeons the items aren't actually useful.

Edited by StormHaven, 17 May 2013 - 07:43 AM.

#8 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

Thank you dango. As Coolsam stated, it's safe to assume that the weapon is a GM item.

Like I said before, more information about this content push will displayed as time goes by. I'm sure with the new content that will be coming, there will be something there to satisfy everyone or most.

#9 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

To assume this content has nothing to do with the Item Mall would be to ignore literally 100% of every update in this game since its launch. Surely, ShazamO the messiah has brought us something to break such a streak, you think to yourselves.

But it is not so.

(Still, pretty neat designs)

Edited by Kazu731, 17 May 2013 - 10:29 AM.

#10 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

To assume this content has nothing to do with the Item Mall would be to ignore literally 100% of every update in this game since its launch. Surely, ShazamO the messiah has brought us something to break such a streak, you think to yourselves.

But it is not so.

(Still, pretty neat designs)

It has a sort of Daily Dungeon concept as well. Everyday on a 12 day cycle it swaps to something different it seems. The designs itself are pretty sweet. The mini-map being the constellation itself and you technically hop from star to star.

As of seeing Facebook Screenshots the only Item Mall that appears to be there is a sort of scroll. Also it seems to require a sort of entry necklace like the element dungeons past normal mode's bosses. But the scroll is possibly like an F7 defense order to reduce the need to equip necklaces and potentially that could mean it's entirely optional.

There also seems to be a quest requirement to enter. Meaning you have to do quests within that dungeon.

#11 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

It has a sort of Daily Dungeon concept as well. Everyday on a 12 day cycle it swaps to something different it seems. The designs itself are pretty sweet. The mini-map being the constellation itself and you technically hop from star to star.

As of seeing Facebook Screenshots the only Item Mall that appears to be there is a sort of scroll. Also it seems to require a sort of entry necklace like the element dungeons past normal mode's bosses. But the scroll is possibly like an F7 defense order to reduce the need to equip necklaces and potentially that could mean it's entirely optional.

There also seems to be a quest requirement to enter. Meaning you have to do quests within that dungeon.

How to automatically ruin content.
Step 1. Include IM to enter
Step 2. Include IM outside weapons/gear
Step 3. Make it so only ninjas/pallies can do it.

edit: but seriously if Galaxia requires IM(excluding gear/scing) to enter or get items then it can go away <_<

Edited by StormHaven, 17 May 2013 - 11:15 AM.

#12 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

Community Dungeon is a "daily" event and it's just as worthless as everything else.

#13 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

Community Dungeon is a "daily" event and it's just as worthless as everything else.

It had potential but the following flaws:

1.) No warning its open.
2.) The whole PvP aspect
3.) It got murdered w/ bugs.
4.) Drops were not worth-while.
5.) Needed Ninja's/Pallies only to the extent of speedruns.
6.) No-Consumable modes.

#14 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

The Com Dungeon giants are the best end game bosses imo. They've got just low enough HP/Def/Dmg that you need to be stacked enough to solo them with any class and can do so in a reasonable amount of time, and just high enough hp/damage that it's not unreasonable to take parties to do them.

#15 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

Added some more images~ More to come!

#16 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

I sure hope I'll actually be able to hit the mobs unlike Elga. I can't even kill the monsters there to get anywhere even close to the boss. This game has become so uneven and impossible to play. Any more dungeons like that and I might as well just quit. My level 75 can't even make it.

#17 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

Erneston is already in the game... as a CP set,Light Set, and Dark set...

#18 MelonGuyXD

MelonGuyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationIn the Melon Trees

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

I can't wait to spend IM to do this dungeon.

I wonder if gPotato would pick up the NA version of Dragonica.

#19 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

I wonder if gPotato would pick up the NA version of Dragonica.

...if you don't mind GameGuard BSOD-ing you everytime you log on and the latency issues.

#20 MelonGuyXD

MelonGuyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

...if you don't mind GameGuard BSOD-ing you everytime you log on and the latency issues.

Because it's not like if they pick up a NA version of a game, they won't make a NA server.

#21 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

Because it's not like if they pick up a NA version of a game, they won't make a NA server.

They'd still use GameGuard.

#22 MelonGuyXD

MelonGuyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

I've yet to have an issue with Gameguard, actually. Even on my old computers.

#23 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

The few times I've experienced GameGuard never really had issues aside from alittle lag here and there but that was because of the server location thing most likely.

#24 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

The few times I've experienced GameGuard never really had issues aside from alittle lag here and there but that was because of the server location thing most likely.

It's a 50-50 kinda thing. For every person who doesn't experience problems with it, there's another person ragequitting because of it. Most problems occur because of its general incompatibility with most antimalware software and its inherent nature as a rootkit. Most gamers deal with it by either disabling or completely uninstalling their AVs. Personally, I think that's a very stupid thing to do just to play a game. Anyway, we're off topic.

Galaxia tomorrow! =)

#25 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:43 PM

I hope this thing is worth doing unlike the Community event dungeons lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users