#1 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

All jobs needed to have materials in order for them to craft and level up your Job. Well folks this a guide for you to spend your boring time and have a little farm to level up your job. This farming guide will teach to farm fastest in game but requires a lot of time. If you don't have time you can by at the auction house and to players directly. 30-40z stack in auction now too expensive to craft or level our jobs so this is one of the solutions for cheappo guys.

Crafting Materials-This are the materials that can be looted from monsters.

Posted Image Earthly Trace - Armor Crafting Material for (Blacksmiths/Artisan) SP potion for (Alchemist) and HP and SP food (Chef).

Posted Image Monster Fragment - Armor Crafting Material for (Blacksmiths/Artisan) Boost Potion (Alchemist) Buff foods (Chef).

Posted Image Root of Life - Armor Crafting Material for (Blacksmiths/Artisan) HP and SP Potion (Alchemist) SP food (Chef).

Posted Image Spirit of Ruin - Armor Crafting Material for (Blacksmiths/Artisan) Buff Potion (Alchemist) Atk and Matk food (Chef).

NO IMAGE Firmament Essence - Armor Crafting Material for (Blacksmiths/Artisan) HP potion (Alchemist) HP food (Chef).

Requirements For Farming

Character with AOE skills (must 1 hit the mob).

Posted Image Good Storage (Bags).

Farmer Character must be any Job with AOE skill that can 1 hit the mob, currently I am a priest already level 50,
I am using Judex as Main Attack can hit 3 mobs (instant dead) loot the items while Judex is cool down . Swordsman classes
have magnum break skill Knight Classes have Grand Cross, Warrior have Brandish something(dont know with war skill).
Thief class Meteor Assult and Thunder Storm for mage classes . I will not elaborate more 2nd classes skills, AOE skill is important here not classes.

Farming Area

I am Farming at West Mt. Mjolnir this is the 1st map when you play the game as newbie and this is map have weakest mob in the game which is the level 1 mob Leisurely Flips.

Posted Image

Leisurely Flips are level 1 monsters and having 49 HP (quite low) thats why it is easy to kill . I also notice that flips are have good drops compare to porings. so i recommend to farmer guys out there that this mob will make you happy in farming. it also re-spawns
2-3s each mob.

Farming Results

Posted Image

After Farming 2-3 hours this is the results guys . ENJOY ! and keep leveling and Farming ! glad to inform you guys!

- LordJiro
Server: Odin
Guild: EnvyMe

if there any suggestions please be free to comment here . and please rate my Post thanks !

#2 Javyer

Javyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSpain.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

Thank you! so useful for me ;)

#3 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

glad to help you out sir!

#4 SnowPin

SnowPin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • Server:Odin & Chaos

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

There are much more effective ways of farming. This is one, there is another, that I've noticed no one else does, it's for a specific job but I'm the only one selling the mats for it. I make on average about 500z an hour doing it. They sell like hot cakes and no one else sells them. It's pretty awesome. I won't say what it is cause right now it's selling for a high price cause of the demand and no one else is selling so I get to set the price. Until more people start selling and price drops I'll come out and tell you. Just know, later craftables are worth more to sell then these things. THere's too many of these out there already.

#5 5533130503203342460

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

maybe will work when they fix the drop rate, i tried this and its crap. Just get like 20 of each in 2 hours of killing lvl 1 mobs

#6 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

i have farming here since i want to level up my job . i don't farm to sell these mats . this are only alternative if your a cheappo, the drop rate in lower level mobs are good i think there are no bug in low level mobs . i notice the bug only occurs at stc specially . but thanks for the comments i really appreciate it

#7 Dzonatan2

Dzonatan2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:40 AM

There are much more effective ways of farming. This is one, there is another, that I've noticed no one else does, it's for a specific job but I'm the only one selling the mats for it. I make on average about 500z an hour doing it. They sell like hot cakes and no one else sells them. It's pretty awesome. I won't say what it is cause right now it's selling for a high price cause of the demand and no one else is selling so I get to set the price. Until more people start selling and price drops I'll come out and tell you. Just know, later craftables are worth more to sell then these things. THere's too many of these out there already.

Sound like empty boasting to make people waste time on looking for a way that does not exist. Smart move... but you have been seen through.

#8 YumeNoHikari

YumeNoHikari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

OP's screenshots are from SEA. Not sure if this will work here.

#9 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

it works . i always farm there when im bored and decent drop there . try out and u will learn, farming needed patience though, if you don't have patience you can buy at the auction house

#10 TheAzureLight

TheAzureLight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationThe Abbys~
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

Sound like empty boasting to make people waste time on looking for a way that does not exist. Smart move... but you have been seen through.

I'v seen this trick before on another game(dragons nest) Very annoying I must say >_>

#11 Groonhill

Groonhill

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

this topic is not as helpful as you think it is.. think about the deflation and possible nerfs that would occur

#12 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

ok then its not useful dont do it, other players use this guide as a useful one so if you don't want it please respect others. Farmer guys appreciate this thread lazy guys will just ignore .

#13 BerLeo

BerLeo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

this topic is not as helpful as you think it is.. think about the deflation and possible nerfs that would occur

I kinda think if it was nerfed or meant to be nerfed it would've been already. Has there been a nerf of the drops in SEA? Have you gone back to west mjolnir at all? notice there's always at least one person doing this on each channel to one mob or another?
wouldn't make sense to nerf

#14 Shaoz

Shaoz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

Thanks for the tip man, I was stuck on my cooking because of a lack of these materials! Now it's alright :heh:
I got much more Firmament Essence and Root of Life compared to other materials than you did though, rates sometimes lie I guess.

#15 Freakonomics

Freakonomics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationMorroc/GuildHouse/WOEmap/DWU~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

I do these method at least 30-60mins/day and its not a bad thing. If you people find it useless then don't do it and just do your thing. These is a guide for those who doesn't know these, there's no sense in discouraging Newbies like us. If you have a better method than these, then why not share instead of bashing the thread and telling us that these is useless? :omg:

To AlphaHealer~thanks for these, though I already thought 'bout these before, its still useful IMO. :p_smile:

#16 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

I do these method at least 30-60mins/day and its not a bad thing. If you people find it useless then don't do it and just do your thing. These is a guide for those who doesn't know these, there's no sense in discouraging Newbies like us. If you have a better method than these, then why not share instead of bashing the thread and telling us that these is useless? :omg:

To AlphaHealer~thanks for these, though I already thought 'bout these before, its still useful IMO. :p_smile:

thanks bro, i really appreciate it :)
glad i can help others

#17 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

Thanks for the tip man, I was stuck on my cooking because of a lack of these materials! Now it's alright :heh:
I got much more Firmament Essence and Root of Life compared to other materials than you did though, rates sometimes lie I guess.

thanks man, im glad i can help you in leveling your job . Firmament are very useful for alchemist for master red potions!
keep it up bro don't be tired in farming this will make you save some zeny in future

#18 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

This is great information. It has given me some movitation to make a warrior so I can spin2win farm. Thanks for sharing!

#19 lamak666

lamak666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationBLR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

Thx for info.I am a cook so i lack the mats for job(always got 2 ingredeants insted of 3 that i need) :no1: :glomp:

#20 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:22 AM

thanks guys glad i can help you can share this to your friends which having problems in their material i will share other guides to you then . wait for my new post JOB GUIDES. I will do this to help you guys to inform more, but atm im busy at work so please enjoy this guide and share it! :no1:

#21 Finraziel

Finraziel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

One more tip would be, if you have a choice, don't farm with artisan/chef professions because the corpses can be harvested which is really annoying... It's easier to farm with my beastmaster who doesn't have any effective aoe attacks because he's an alchemist than it is to farm with my priest who is an artisan even though the priest can use magnus exorcismus to kill very effectively.

#22 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

you can not peel monsters . only loot the item, chef/artisan issue is not really an issue . I am a chef i ignore peelings monster .
Simple Tip Just Press "R" to loot automatically.

#23 Finraziel

Finraziel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

Yeah, just actually saw something somewhere else that made me think to look through the keybindings :P found the auto item Rooting :heh:
That makes a huge difference, suddenly my priest is a farming monster :)

#24 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

glad to help you sir! have a great day!

#25 FloppyDiskDrive

FloppyDiskDrive

I made it Off Topic