[Drop bug] Not fixed version, the other - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Drop bug] Not fixed version, the other

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Terojo

Terojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

This bug is quite annoying, for all us, and specially for those who gather items from corpses (Artisan and Chef)

How the bug works:
1.When the monster dies, it shines like if it had loot, if you press R or click on it, it just stops shining. This happens in party too, lets say:
Party CH1 kills the monster, press R (or clicks, anyway), the shine dissapears and it gives you nothing.
Party CH2 is killing other monsters near, but sees the shine of that monster too, and runs to it, and then, the shine dissapears again for her.
Of course this prevents on gathering crafting materials, since the corpse just remains there during X minutes and then just dissapears.

2. There are somentimes, that PartyCH2 runs to the monster, and it moves the hands like if it was looting materials from the monster/floor (although NOT beign a crafter it moves like one) of course just a couple second after you get a message of failure and the character stands again with empty hands. This happens less often that part 1.

3. This bug affects about 1/4 or 1/6 of the monsters you kill, so its quite high the possible looting you are losing, also, in quantity of crafting materials.

Sometimes, just sometimes, when I am alone on the map, It seems I dont have been affected by this bug, lets say at 1/11 rate. It's only a guess but more people near = more often the bug happens.

Edited by Terojo, 23 May 2013 - 12:52 AM.

#2 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

It is speculated, by members of the community, to be due to the removal of the Pandora Boxes and Mallets from all Monster's drop lists. I tend to believe, this, due to it occuring approximately around as many times as I got the Pandora Box or Mallet in the Open Beta back in April.

#3 Terojo

Terojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

HelVerdandi said it hasnt to do nothing with Pandora's, but who knows... I just hope it gets fixed

#4 Icywind

Icywind

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

This is the MOST annoying bug! When they said they were gonna fix the drop rate bug, I thought this is what they were referring to... if not, wth were they referring to? Cuz this bug pisses me off the most! :sob:

#5 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

This is the MOST annoying bug! When they said they were gonna fix the drop rate bug, I thought this is what they were referring to... if not, wth were they referring to? Cuz this bug pisses me off the most! :sob:

the drop rate bug that was fixed was the one that caused monsters to drop items less often (like dramatically less to the point it was taking a really long time for people to get quest items as well)

#6 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

the drop rate bug that was fixed was the one that caused monsters to drop items less often (like dramatically less to the point it was taking a really long time for people to get quest items as well)

idk tho is that really fixed? i killed the one boss that drops pocket watch and didn't get it, and i thought that was 100% drop rate. i mean sure chonchon dolls are definitely dropping more again but...yea that pocket watch tho.

#7 Icywind

Icywind

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

Well thanks for clearing that up... I hadn't even noticed. I think fixed the stupid "fake" loot would be of higher priority... It's SUPER irritating.

#8 Terojo

Terojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

The thing is this bug isnt on the bugs list either.... I can't stand it, we have been hunting Black Tigers now and just received half of their drops because this of bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users