DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

At long last, the next version of AzzyAI, version 1.50, has been released.

If you are using any other version of AzzyAI, it is highly recommended that you upgrade.

Download AzzyAI 1.50

How do I install AzzyAI?

Note: If you are using Windows Vista or later with UAC enabled, RO must be installed to a locationoutside the 'Program Files' or 'Program Files (x86)' folders, otherwise windows will block the installation.

• Extract the contents of the download. It will contain a folder named, for example, "AzzyAI 1.40". Open this folder. If there is another similarly named folder in it, open that one too (some zip extracting software does that). There should be about 2 dozen files and a "data" folder (if using 1.50 or later).
  • Copy all of the files (and the data folder, for 1.50 and later) to USER_AI The USER_AI folder is located inside the AI folder in the Ragnarok Online folder. The files must be placed in the USER_AI folder - NOT in a folder inside USER_AI. USER_AI.jpg
    WARNING: Do not modify the files in the AI folder, only the ones in USER_AI.
    Tip: If you want to keep your current AI for your mercenary, and only use AzzyAI for homun, do NOT replace AI_M.lua. To keep current homun AI, and use AzzyAI for mercenary, do NOT replace AI.lua.
  • Log into RO and test the AI. Log into your character in Ragnarok Online (the game does not need to be restarted), type /hoai (for homunculus) or /merai (for mercenaries) until it says that the AI has been customized. Check that the AI is working.
    Tip: The easiest way to check that it is working is to walk in one direction, one cell at a time. AzzyAI will hold a constant distance of 2 cells behind you (by default), while the default AI will move to a random cell next to you when you move more than 2 cells from it.
  • Customize the AI settings (if needed). Run the included AzzyAIConfig program (in USER_AI) to configure AI options to suit your needs. See the documentation for more information on AI configuration options.

What's new in 1.50:

• Full support for all options in AzzyAIConfig.
  • Autocast AoE attacks around owner.
  • Use painkiller on owner and friends automatically.
  • Support for the latest mercenary types.
  • Support for automatic use of almost every Homun S skill.
  • Support for using combo skills on Eleanor.
  • Rudimentary PVP support
  • Many, many other new features and bugfixes.

Also - I'd like to remind everyone that there is a Donation link on the AzzyAI website ( http://drazzy.com/ai ) :-)

Thanks to everyone who helped me with testing and/or reported bugs, particularly dean and sapphic over the past few months :-)

Known Issues:

• AI sometimes attempts to use self-buff skills multiple times (particularly when at full SP). This is due to skill fail detection, and has proved challenging to correct without breaking skill fail detection.
  • GUI does not correctly save ChaseSPPauseSP and a few others (fixed for 1.51)
  • Berserk mode doesn't work due to spelling errors (fixed for 1.51)
  • Warning in config tool regarding merc tactics is unclear (fixed for 1.51)
  • Feature Request: React to skill use by enemies with Castling, Steinwand, etc. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 22 July 2013 - 06:11 AM.

#2 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

I want to be the first to congratulate you on your new version release. I hope my testing helped!

Edited by deanoreadman3, 27 May 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#3 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Woo awesome! I haven't gotten around to testing RC8 with AoEs since no one has been bbing and I'm awful lazy, but I will test this the next time my guild BBs ;D

Got this error:
Posted Image
OTL

Also in the previous version I have use offensive buff on ASAP, but it's just refusing to cast Blood Lust, idk if this is a problem in the newer one. It eventually casts it, but it's not exactly ASAP.

Edited by Sapphic, 27 May 2013 - 09:06 PM.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Fixed... Not sure how a typo got into the released version and not the version I tested this morning. There was a letter f at the start of the file.

Also in the previous version I have use offensive buff on ASAP, but it's just refusing to cast Blood Lust, idk if this is a problem in the newer one. It eventually casts it, but it's not exactly ASAP.

ASAP means it will stop what it's doing to use cast it when it thinks the cooldown is up.

#5 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

Ahh I see haha.

Is there anyway to shorten the recast timer of Lava Slide to like half? >_> Or be able to set it?

It's been using Blood Lust by itself, but its timer is still all wonky. Oh, I think it finally corrected itself!

Edited by Sapphic, 28 May 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#6 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

My Last post was last thing late at night so i'm just installing it now and checking out the following on my test list.
  • When the Merc with Bowling Bash has three enemies for example one cell north west of him and one enemy south east of him he will quite often cast BB on the one enemy (least optimal, unfixable?)
  • The Archer Merc with Sight when summoned from the VIP Free Merc NPC in eden (maybe the regular version too) will spam sight every 0.1 seconds until out of SP, if she has SP while you zone you will disconnect from all the actions taken my the merc while the map loads
  • Merc pathing not being as up to scratch as the Homunculus pathing, biggest culprit so far is Undersea Tunnel 4 (Marc, Phen, Swordfish ect)
  • Merc becoming permanently passive until fly wing/relog/map change if you drag it offscreen from something it was targeting (rare)
  • Homunculus Tactic "Rescue all of the above" not Rescuing friended second account on same PC
Just wanted to get it all written down, i'll be back with videos and logs and everything else throughout the day

/AI/USER_AI/M_SkillList.lua:206: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Edited by deanoreadman3, 28 May 2013 - 04:44 AM.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

Redownload. I had the wrong version of M_SkillInfo in there.

Sapphic - you can edit H_SkillInfo to reduce what it thinks is the aftercast delay of Lava Slide. The value I picked is a compromise between getting it recast, and not trying to cast it while the last one it cast is still up.

Regarding BB - do you have AoEMaximizeTargets enabled?

#8 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

Redownload. I had the wrong version of M_SkillInfo in there.

Sapphic - you can edit H_SkillInfo to reduce what it thinks is the aftercast delay of Lava Slide. The value I picked is a compromise between getting it recast, and not trying to cast it while the last one it cast is still up.

Regarding BB - do you have AoEMaximizeTargets enabled?

Will download soon, tooltip on AoEMaximizeTarget says specificly that its for Focus Arrow Strike but i'll give it a go of course

#9 gaiveRain

gaiveRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationComodo Beach
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

NICE WORKS PERFECTLY TY MAN, :waddle:

#10 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

Oh my god it works awesome at 3 seconds *3*

#11 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

Yeah I dunno Blood Lust's timer is still off and it's been hours really. Would you mind taking a look at it? It just won't use it asap anymore >:c

Also is this right? It does seem to be using it more often.

SkillInfo[MH_LAVA_SLIDE ]={"Lava Slide",{7,7,7,7,1},{30,35,40,45,50},{1000,1000,1000,1000,1000},{5000,4500,4000,3500,3000},{700,700,700,700,100},2,{12000,14000,16000,18000,1000},{5000,5000,5000,5000,5000}}

Ah nvm I 150ed anyway haha.

Edited by Sapphic, 30 May 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#12 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

- unintended sight behaviour

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Yeah I dunno Blood Lust's timer is still off and it's been hours really. Would you mind taking a look at it? It just won't use it asap anymore >:c

Also is this right? It does seem to be using it more often.

SkillInfo[MH_LAVA_SLIDE ]={"Lava Slide",{7,7,7,7,1},{30,35,40,45,50},{1000,1000,1000,1000,1000},{5000,4500,4000,3500,3000},{700,700,700,700,100},2,{12000,14000,16000,18000,1000},{5000,5000,5000,5000,5000}}

Ah nvm I 150ed anyway haha.

The lavaslide is correct (it's setting the delay to 1 second for level 5 instead of 20). This will result in it trying to cast lava slide a lot when it's not able to do so because there's already one out.

I don't have an amistr so I cannot do further debugging on the timer - I think the problem is that the skill just has such a monsterous delay, and when we fail to cast a skill, we assume that we actually cast it and just didn't detect it being cast. So it resets the timer to when it failed to cast it. And this process repeats if you log off and back in.

I don't really know how I should solve this - should I just have it try and fail to cast bloodlust more often? Then people will complain that it's filling their chat box with "cannot cast skill" messages and trying to cast at the wrong time.

Regarding sight

Does it work after you've allowed the AI to witness the mercenary regenerating SP (ie, at the end of the duration of sight when it recasts it, does it recast it once or repeatedly (I don't want to take down any of my vends to test, and I know you know the answer to this since you saw it when you made that video)

Edited by DrAzzy, 01 June 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#14 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

My post got ignored! :P

#15 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

I'd just turn off sight in the merc options lol!

I wanted it lower because of the spots I was in, the lava would just immediately disappear due to hitting so many dudes.

Ahh it resets the timer when it fails? No wonder haha. I just ended up setting it a bit lower. I mean eventually it evens out but it'll be up to like half an hour of it not using it when it gets wonky like that.

Also I pulled out a merc randomly and got errored:
Posted Image

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

I'd just turn off sight in the merc options lol!

I wanted it lower because of the spots I was in, the lava would just immediately disappear due to hitting so many dudes.

Ahh it resets the timer when it fails? No wonder haha. I just ended up setting it a bit lower. I mean eventually it evens out but it'll be up to like half an hour of it not using it when it gets wonky like that.

Also I pulled out a merc randomly and got errored:
Posted Image

Redownload AI, and replace your M_SkillList.lua with the new one, for a short time, the download kit had a bad version of M_SkillList.lua

Dean, you post has now been responded to, i edited in response after responding to sapphic.

#17 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Even if you get something like a full SP bar from getting a 50 kill buff with the Merc it still just uses all of its SP recasting sight every 0.1 seconds. It doesn't seem to learn when the AI has witnessed the Merc regening SP. I was trying to find the duration of the sight skill on the wiki but its not on there. Time between recasts should be something like 7 or 10 seconds rather than 0.1 though :P

#18 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

Even if you get something like a full SP bar from getting a 50 kill buff with the Merc it still just uses all of its SP recasting sight every 0.1 seconds. It doesn't seem to learn when the AI has witnessed the Merc regening SP. I was trying to find the duration of the sight skill on the wiki but its not on there. Time between recasts should be something like 7 or 10 seconds rather than 0.1 though :P

Damnit, bug's been there since 1.40 came out last febuary, and hasn't been noticed until now. Trivial fix, shame it missed the release. The duration just isn't set in M_SkillList.

SkillInfo[MER_SIGHT]={"Sight",{0},{10},{0},{0},{0},0}
should be (assuming 10 second duration; wiki does not list duration for sight skill - which is probably why this is missing)

SkillInfo[MER_SIGHT]={"Sight",{0},{10},{0},{0},{0},0,{10000}}

#19 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:33 AM

Damnit, bug's been there since 1.40 came out last febuary, and hasn't been noticed until now. Trivial fix, shame it missed the release. The duration just isn't set in M_SkillList.

SkillInfo[MER_SIGHT]={"Sight",{0},{10},{0},{0},{0},0}
should be (assuming 10 second duration; wiki does not list duration for sight skill - which is probably why this is missing)

SkillInfo[MER_SIGHT]={"Sight",{0},{10},{0},{0},{0},0,{10000}}

I'm pretty good at this bug stuff :P

This next thing is getting like third party bug reporting again which I don't like, but i'm told that the Fencer Merc that cast's parry (Level 8 or 9 scroll?) has the wrong timer and spams it too quickly, I don't think it's every 0.1 seconds though but it wastes the SP he could be using on Bowling Bash if it's true. It might just be a really low rank though as the ranks affect duration, so I'll just wait until I'm in level range on a character If it is to do with ranks then users should just turn Defensive Buffs off of course and it isn't a bug at all.

I've still got all the stuff on my list to do I've been a little busy playing Gnomoria recently.

Edited by deanoreadman3, 04 June 2013 - 03:37 AM.

#20 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

AzzyAI doesn't work with pservers, as stated in both the documentation and the faq on the website - drazzy.com/ai/faq.shtml

#21 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

My dude won't use bulwark. It's set to amistr and use defensive buff asap and I tried idle too. I turned super passive off.

#22 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

My dude won't use bulwark. It's set to amistr and use defensive buff asap and I tried idle too. I turned super passive off.

Superpassive doesn't matter here.

Did you remember to set OldHomunType?

If your homun isn't a vani or filir base, you need to set that, because the homun API provides no facility to check homun base type. (the default option is filir, and there's a "trick" to detect vani's)

Edited by DrAzzy, 14 June 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#23 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

I did it's set to amistr D:

Does this trace help maybe?
Spoiler

Edited by Sapphic, 14 June 2013 - 02:10 PM.

#24 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

I just redownloaded the AI and it works now lol. Though it still does that cast 5 times thing.

#25 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

I just redownloaded the AI and it works now lol. Though it still does that cast 5 times thing.

Oh crap, sorry for not responding to this sooner. I thought I had responded, but I guess I hadn't.

The cast 5 times is one of the problems i'm trying to figure out how to fix. It's a difficult problem - not in how to program it, but simply how to determine whether the skill has cast successfully, because the API exposes so little information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users