6 replies to this topic

#1 SorcerousPhantom

SorcerousPhantom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

I'd like to apologize if we're not allowed to discuss Noels at the moment, since they haven't been released, but I was really curious as to whether somebody out there had played a Crescentia or Soul Maker in kRO2 before, and if they had any guides to post before, or when Noels come out. Noels seem to be rather complex to manage, after all, and as per usual, prepartion is key.

#2 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

I moved this to the guidebook section, as it doesn't belong in the CC <3

#3 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

http://guidescroll.c...l-skills-guide/

google is a wonderful thing. and while not a complete guide, there exists guides like what you're looking for, but if you want to find them, look for them.

#4 SorcerousPhantom

SorcerousPhantom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

Whoopsie daisy, thank you!

#5 SorcerousPhantom

SorcerousPhantom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

http://guidescroll.c...l-skills-guide/

google is a wonderful thing. and while not a complete guide, there exists guides like what you're looking for, but if you want to find them, look for them.

I was refering to a guide, not a skill rundown. I'd like to see words from an expert on what skills are prificient at what situations, etc.

#6 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

I was refering to a guide, not a skill rundown. I'd like to see words from an expert on what skills are prificient at what situations, etc.

as i said, i KNOW its not the type of guide you were looking for, but if you would only search for it, you would find it just as easily.

#7 SorcerousPhantom

SorcerousPhantom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

as i said, i KNOW its not the type of guide you were looking for, but if you would only search for it, you would find it just as easily.

Well, certainly, I've seen a few out there, but my point is a little beyond telling people to search and more towards having them posted somewhere in the forums altogether. Admittedly, your solution is just as effective, but...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users