Why does the hazy forest timer collapse? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why does the hazy forest timer collapse?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 QuarterBlotter

QuarterBlotter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

This is the third time it's happening to me. The hazy forest timer collapsed after the standby 1 count, it didn't show the time saying that you can enter within this much time. Coincidentally, another couple of people logged on from a guild called moonlight windmill (i think) right in front of the entrance and entered it, don't know if that has any relevance, maybe it's just a stupid conspiracy theory, they're stealing my instance! Lol, why is this happening?!

#2 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Shouldn't post the names of people/guilds, chances are they have nothing to do with it. You're not the only person experiencing these problems and they've been brought to everyone's attention a million times already now.

#3 QuarterBlotter

QuarterBlotter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

Yeah, i suppose i shouldn't be making lewd accusations, at the same time it was only a conspiracy theory, who'd believe an RO delusional?
If they have been brought to the attention of the concerned eye a million times why hasn't anything been done to rectify it appropriately? Can we vote to choose our GMs :P ? Maybe they need to hire more personnel to attend to the queries more effectively. :/

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

What do you mean "collapsed"?

Do you mean to say that while you were waiting in standby, you got the message "Failed to reserve instance"? That happens sometimes, and it's not fully understood what causes it (as far as I know). People bypassing the cooldown timer to farm OCAs in the past was thought to trigger that in the past, but I don't think you can do that anymore.

Just keep trying until it works. Sometimes switching the party leader helps.

#5 QuarterBlotter

QuarterBlotter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

By collapsed i mean it doesn't show the time within which i can enter, it just dissipates after showing the standby 1 timer. Well, i tend to solo, so i can harvest the oca myself.

Edited by QuarterBlotter, 18 June 2013 - 12:58 PM.

#6 Phantaminum

Phantaminum

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

This.

Posted Image

Edited by Phantaminum, 18 June 2013 - 05:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users