• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 lilasianboy193

lilasianboy193

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:16 PM

I propose that ROSE should make different sets of armor for each class like they used to. (Or I believe used to.) For example, a knight can't wear champ armor and champs can't wear knight armor. This would fix the champ>knight problem. Champs have ridiculous AP while having good Def. And there could be different armors for each level (i.e. 2-3 sets of lvl 200 armor for knight) so that they can each do different things.

#2 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Forums

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

What you just suggested would be likely finished until 2026. It even took them ages to release the level 200 armors.

However, if they reduced the max level to level 100, then there would be enough armors for each class to chose from. <_<

#3 Cricket1650

Cricket1650

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

The ONLY way I could see this happening is by making a duplicate of the current armors and just changing the stats. Otherwise, as PickUp said, they won't be released for a very long time.. Unless they hire a non-lazy 3d designer that gets stuff done in a reasonable amount of time.

#4 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

this would be really inconvenient for people who play both knight and champ. they could probably fix things by changing passive skills instead.

#5 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:32 PM

this would be really inconvenient for people who play both knight and champ. they could probably fix things by changing passive skills instead.

Don't even pretend you aren't rich enough to afford it. <_<

I like the idea and hope that eventually they start branching armor apart in this way. But this will only slow down what is already slow development.

Edited by BrownBear, 23 October 2010 - 04:32 PM.

#6 lilasianboy193

lilasianboy193

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:01 PM

Then you would have to get two sets. Don't be lazy <_<

Also, if I remember correctly, during around 4 years ago or 2 years ago, they used to have requirements such as being a knight, bourg, etc.

#7 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:51 AM

It was around a year ago. But that was only for the newly introduced faction gear. Everything else was still the same. They have since gotten rid of that.

#8 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:23 AM

no

#9 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:48 AM

NO...

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:38 AM

No.. That would actually mean the dev's would have to make 28 new armor sets. Even 56 if you start from scratch...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users