Lost characters - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lost characters

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SeniorBlopi

SeniorBlopi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

After encountering problem after problem with windows 8 i decided to re-install the game to see if that would fix anything, after about half an hour of attempting to change the screen resolution (which i have yet to achieve BTW) I decided I would man through it and play at the default resolution, I log in to discover that all of my characters are gone, I cant do this anymore, I'll probably com back when all of the bugs for windows 8 are fixed or i finally get around to re-installing windows 7 (which i might do right now considering all the problems I've had with it). I hope to continue playing soon.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

Missing characters = client missed an update (probably due to not running it as admin?) or you're using the wrong client for the server you're trying to play on. The characters are still there, but the version of the client you're using doesn't realize it.

#3 OMGOMG123

OMGOMG123

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

Missing characters = client missed an update (probably due to not running it as admin?) or you're using the wrong client for the server you're trying to play on. The characters are still there, but the version of the client you're using doesn't realize it.

This is currently happening to me :( I don't wanna fully uninstall the client though x.x Takes so long just to reinstall. Because they don't have a downloader. At first i got "NoClientFile" Which was a glitch from 2 years ago, i myself wouldof expected them to fix the dam glitch but of course it isnt. An then i repaired the client to fix it, an when i try to log back on, all of my characters are gone :( I just got to level 47/44 an trying to eden quest an it force closes which was the NoClientFile an now its been downhill only

Someone on another forums says it was "Gravitys" fault :l

#4 JeweledHope

JeweledHope

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

Ok last night 08/14/2013 I signed on and a couple of my characters where gone, most of my items are gone and their was a new character named Passionate Guardian on their and most of the items I had in storage and my equipment from my other characters that I had are gone.

I tried to sign on this afternoon 08/15/2013 around 1pm and found that I can't access my account. Keeps saying Failed to Connect to server and then when I finally got connected and put in my password it says Incorrect User ID or Password. Please try again.

I am so mad, I'm tred to change my password but I couldn't since I didn't know the one that someone changed it too. I hope there is a way that the GM Team can recover everything for me. I will not sign onto my account until I get an e-mail from them that it is ok. I just hope you can help.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Ok last night 08/14/2013 I signed on and a couple of my characters where gone, most of my items are gone and their was a new character named Passionate Guardian on their and most of the items I had in storage and my equipment from my other characters that I had are gone.

I tried to sign on this afternoon 08/15/2013 around 1pm and found that I can't access my account. Keeps saying Failed to Connect to server and then when I finally got connected and put in my password it says Incorrect User ID or Password. Please try again.

I am so mad, I'm tred to change my password but I couldn't since I didn't know the one that someone changed it too. I hope there is a way that the GM Team can recover everything for me. I will not sign onto my account until I get an e-mail from them that it is ok. I just hope you can help.

Sounds like you got hacked - contact support by making a ticket at support.warpportal.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users