29 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

Please feel free to put all conversation on WoE or the wishlist here. Thanks.

#2 ExeltusPendragon

ExeltusPendragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'd love for DoTs to stack. With whichever guild does the most damage being the way castles are captured it really gimps some DoT reliant classes/specs on the Emp.

#3 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

Please take arguments to the PMs. Thanks.

#4 Crimmeh

Crimmeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

Would like to see WoE on multiple ch so more people can participate, or set it so up to 10 man raid can all enter at once be it pulling them all in automatically or with a dun enter icon. Going in solo and your guild not being able to make it in due to hitting the player cap really defeats the purpose of WoE, seeing as it is a guild team based game and without having at least one squad there you can't really do much at all aside from maybe kill a couple people before dying if you are lucky.

#5 MasterBeater

MasterBeater

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

Wish there is Raid party system for better Gameplay for each guild members and Only emblem are ON during raid to avoid Lags so we can aim very well.

#6 SolidJelly

SolidJelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

As long as they address the crowd control issues (slow/root lasting 5-6 seconds or more) this thing would work. 

Last thing we need is all the melee being frustrated at being kited forever by ranged

#7 ExeltusPendragon

ExeltusPendragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

Could someone explain this queuing system/player limit for WoE? I missed the stream and if the summary thread made mention of it I totally missed it.

#8 MasterBeater

MasterBeater

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

Could someone explain this queuing system/player limit for WoE? I missed the stream and if the summary thread made mention of it I totally missed it.

its like there's a limited players inside the castle so before you can enter so you have to wait until someone get Disconnected.  

#9 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

There's a limit to how many people can enter a castle?!? So you mean we can't just throw a bunch of people in the front and use them as cannon fodder for the rest of the guild?

#10 Chizzmaks

Chizzmaks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:NA

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

yes Bronx you cannot use human meat shield in woe otherwise they will cause too much lag

#11 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

I'm sad panda.  :p_sad:

#12 Nostrauriga

Nostrauriga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationBehind my cigaret.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

I think, the fairest the best ! but still colosseum gears should be taken in consideration !

Edited by Nostrauriga, 02 July 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#13 Vandrewmm

Vandrewmm

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:15 AM

Is this the place for WoE questions as well? Perhaps, how will Guild Alliance's work as of now? and has that been implemented? :D

#14 iJojo

iJojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Server:ROII - Odin

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

I don't know for sure. But some players from SEA and kRO say you earn a small amount of blood points as well? Is this true. If it is I'm very happy. Because colo BLOWS.

#15 S0ULL3SS

S0ULL3SS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

I'd love for DoTs to stack. With whichever guild does the most damage being the way castles are captured it really gimps some DoT reliant classes/specs on the Emp.

This but not just for woe.

#16 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

yes, please. It cripples dot users in general

#17 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

What is WoE Queue system? Is it work like stakes - so guilds with highest stakes will be eligible to fight?

#18 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

I just want this for our WoE, no seaRO2 modifications at all.

based on how it is on kRO right now:

WoE map is always open. There are some daily quests just for this map that give you WoE related items as reward. The WoE map is always PVP even when there is no WoE. Other than on duels / colo other please will appear like monsters to you (red name tag etc., haven't tested if the skill handling is like on monsters with healing yourself but it could be like that).

Everytime you kill guardians / other players (even if it's not WoE time) you will get blood points and if you die you will loose some points. There is also a new PVP rank which depends on your amount of blood points but I don't know if it will give you any benefits or is just to have additional PVP titles.

#19 Madatsubomi

Madatsubomi

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

I wish for an armored petit mount ~

Relevant to WoE? A system so that everyone can join in the fun, I'd hate to imagine one WoE winds up being dominated by one guild with a tiny fraction of some other guilds at a disadvantage. >>;

#20 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

Not on colo at least. I don't want 5 stacks of poison arrow on me.

#21 Kitey

Kitey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

yes, please. It cripples dot users in general

The only class that relies on DoTs are Priests... and they're not supposed to be filling in the role of dps anyways it's a support class accept it and play a sorc if you want to be able to kill stuff and still heal imo

Allowing DoTs to stack will only really benifit Rangers since Poison Arrow is the strongest DoT and they are already one of the best DPS classes without it let alone with multiple stacks taking off huge chunks of hp every 2 seconds

#22 Vandrewmm

Vandrewmm

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

What about full support priests? are the no place for us in WoE? D: because we dont hurt people, we wont be eligible for blood points then?

#23 U2v85

U2v85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationLima

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

the woes that neither these statistics buffs matching everyone and that's bad for people who already have good set
and also either by category levels as one for 50 and the rest pure free until level 49

#24 ExeltusPendragon

ExeltusPendragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

The only class that relies on DoTs are Priests... and they're not supposed to be filling in the role of dps anyways it's a support class accept it and play a sorc if you want to be able to kill stuff and still heal imo

Allowing DoTs to stack will only really benifit Rangers since Poison Arrow is the strongest DoT and they are already one of the best DPS classes without it let alone with multiple stacks taking off huge chunks of hp every 2 seconds

Except this effects ANYONE with a DoT. Just looking at WoE, where most damage done to the Emp gets the castle. Every Knight/Warrior will be competing to get THEIR Head Crush up, all Wizards battling to have THEIR Fire Flower, all Rangers their poison arrow, all priests their DoTs, etc etc.

In PvE it potentially gimps the partys damage output. Say you bring a tank Knight and a DPS Knight. Either one conceeds to the other (most likely DPS to the Tank) or they just keep overwriting eachothers. Same with any other class thats doubled up on. Considering this is a basic feature in other MMOs it should be here.

I will agree that Priests would gain the most benefit from this, since they're very reliant on DoT damage, but this is hardly the time or place to perpetuate and reinforce class role stereotypes.

#25 torps

torps

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:38 PM

i prefer ro1 woe where you can attain castles by last hit not by most damage.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users