3 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:58 AM

This thread is to give ideas about how they could bring back this interesting system.

I think that the compound system should come back for the enchant xeons. The simplest way to bring it back would be this:

Simple Compound

This is a compound between equal enchants that happens between Ion Mine enchants.

Weapon:

Ion Mine Physical Attack Power Xeon: they give 2.0-3.0 dmg each, after the compound they could give 3.0-3.0 or 3.0-4.0.
Ion Mine Magic Attack Power Xeon: they give 2.0-3.0 dmg each, after the compound they could give 3.0-3.0 or 3.0-4.0.

Weapon, Armor, Ornament:

Ion Mine Property Magic Attack Power [element] Xeon: they give 1.0-2.0 dmg each, after the compound they could give 2.0-2.0 dmg (not more because the svs one give 3.0-3.0).
Ion Mine Property Magic Resistance Power [element] Xeon: they give 1.5% resistance, after the compound they could give 2.0% resistance.

Armor:

Ion Mine Short Range Defense Power Xeon: give 15.0 short range defense, after the compound could give 20.0 short range defense.
Ion Mine Long Range Defense Power Xeon: give 15.0 long range defense, after the compound could give 20.0 long range defense.

Armor, Ornament:

Ion Mine (Stat) [Stat] Xeon: this one give 3 points of the stat (str, dex, con, int, mnd), after the compound could give 4 points.
Ion Mine Accuracy Xeon: 100 acc > 120 acc.
Ion Mine Evasion Xeon: 100 eva > 120 eva.

Ornament:

Ion Mine HP Xeon: 20 hp > 25 hp.
Ion Mine MP Xeon: 15 mp > 20 mp.
Ion Mine HP Recovery Xeon: 3 hp recovery > 4 hp recovery.
Ion Mine MP Recovery Xeon: 2 mp recovery > 3 mp recovery.
Ion Mine Physical Critical Xeon: 0.5 physical critical rate > 0.6 physical critical rate.
Ion Mine Skill Critical Xeon: 0.5 skill critical rate > 0.6 skill critical rate.
Ion Mine Additional Critical Damage Xeon: 5 additional critical damage > 7 additional critical damage.
Ion Mine Additional Magic Critical Damage Xeon: 5 skill additional critical damage > 7 skill additional critical damage.

Edited by Nadesh, 30 October 2010 - 01:59 AM.

#2 residentx

residentx

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

nice idea :)
i have a bag full off enchange xeon 50 of any sort
and I would like to Compound they

Edited by residentx, 29 October 2010 - 08:08 PM.

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:00 AM

Yes, they idea isnt directed to the normal enchants but could be, it wouldnt be hard to make those conversions for those.

#4 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

why dont they just add supernus enchants to instance boss drop table... all they gotta do is add the old ion mine ones to their drop table in ws tm ds and take off the ion mine part lol....4 stat ones (con int etc)

ruinhorn's ones are not an option anymore and not everyone wants to do foc to spend but loads of cash to get a decent enchant.

Edited by sonemere, 05 November 2010 - 02:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users