your own personal playhouse idea - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

your own personal playhouse idea

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

Honestly its a thought. Why not allow us to have our own personal Ragnarok online houses to Edit and customize as the player see's fit (With what the game can offer as limitations of course).

Honestly if your a hardcore ragnarokian player like myself you will have a ton of different characters and maybe even 1 to 4 accounts full, you are constantly playing different characters~! :p_laugh: 

My suggestion, a personal playhouse to place stuff in and customize(Account shared meaning that no matter what character you play on the playhouse will be the same, think of it like the shared storage in a sense)

The concept is to be able to place all the characters you have on the account (or not for privacy issues) in one playhouse so friends can contact you a bit more easily if your on a different character. Also it would be nice for all the characters you make to actually be able to meet eachother.

this is just a skeleton concept of what the use of having not only a playhouse for your account but it being account shared so that all the characters on one account can access it.

as for how its accessed well lets just leave that little topic to the developer team~  

Please show your support and share your ideas for how this could work!  :kis:

Suggestions simplified:

- Personal account playhouse
*Customizable

*Accessable by all characters on the specified account
* ability to place all your account characters in the house as decorations also so people can see what characters you use so that they can contact you more easily

*Playhouse account ID so that if a friend or whoever you gave the ID to can enter your playhouse as long as you yourself are online on whatever character so that they can contact you a bit better

* A in playhouse message board incase they cannot contact you and your AFK (Simply having a chat box open that says "leave a message" doesnt mean anything if you disconnect.)

As I said a skeleton idea of what the ingame playhouse entails, feel free to add your idea's and I will modify my suggestion accordingly~ :ic: 

Oh and I will give credit to the people who submit their idea's to this suggestion.

Nothing is so heartwarming like a good "Welcome home~" after saving the world from catastrophy~ :lv:

Practical reasons for a playhouse:
-Easier to contact people who use multiple characters on the same account  
*good way to leave them a message if you WANT to contact them
* A Private place to relax and AFK when your doing something
* (More reasons will be added with suggestions made by people who view this suggestion)

Nonpractical Fun value: 
-All the characters on your account can finally meet eachother~<3
* the fun of decorating your own private personal space
* a hang out spot for guilds and friends
* A place you can just simply relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday Ragnarokian life, put your feet up and turn on International Midgard News and see what new city Satan Morroc has destroyed from the privacy of your own home~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*****A suggestion added by ReshiramFlare

I was thinking, this might be a good idea to expand for guilds too, a guild hall.~

• All guild members can access for an easy meeting place
  • Message board to leave a message for offline guildies, and calendar to help organize events
  • Leader can set a list of guests you can have in if you want visitors, or have a private alliance meeting
  • Decorative items/trophies to show what achievements your guild has done (placing in a PVP tournament, completing instances, killing MVPs together (eddga skin rug anyone?), and some just plain decorative items to customize it how you like
  • Guild storage (allow guild leader to set what ranks have storage privileges) to allow easier passing out supplies for MVP runs, training sessions, WoE, etc.
  • Possibly a kafra inside if the guild has the contract with kafra skill, to save there, access your own storage, or possibly warp to castles your guild currently owns for easier access to guild dungeons, or for WoE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would love your votes and support~!  :p_angel:

Edited by Cmoota, 23 July 2013 - 12:02 PM.

#2 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

:p_conf: .......

#3 GypsyTearss

GypsyTearss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

I want to make a sex house with chiyo.

pls.

Edited by GypsyTearss, 07 July 2013 - 07:10 PM.

#4 Lyrage

Lyrage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 952 posts
  • LocationWherever there's less bots.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

I'd go with the suggestion as this could lure more casual players.

Plus, WP could profit on this w/o the guilt of pay2win.

#5 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

It'd be neat if RO housing is designed similarly to Lord of the Rings Online's housing where you can choose a house layout (1-room, 2-room, 3-room), location (e.g. near a pond, under a tree, next to a road, etc.), and pay rental fees. You can also have roommates so multiple players can split the rent.

Although, I would rather have it be automatically available to you for free like how it works in Final Fantasy XI. You only have one room to furnish, but you can heal quickly when you enter it.

#6 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:24 AM

Well hanging out in a house most certainly beats hanging out in over crowded Eden~ 

Hmm... Well when you think about it, all characters made in Ragnarok Online are pretty much homeless. Would be a nice add on to change that :p_smile:

Edited by Cmoota, 09 July 2013 - 08:34 AM.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hmm... Well when you think about it, all characters made in Ragnarok Online are pretty much homeless. Would be a nice add on to change that :p_smile:

Homeless? I'm certainly not homeless.

bc4bc5b3.jpg

Sure, it needs tidying up and maybe a bed or two, but it's got a fantastic view!

#8 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

:p_laugh:  

Well anyways I simply MUST have everyone's thoughts on this idea, would love to have more support for this~

Edited by Cmoota, 15 July 2013 - 09:41 AM.

#9 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Monitoring and keeping this suggestion alive~ *Bump* I am checking this daily. :p_smile:

#10 Forzando

Forzando

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

I like crashing at some of the houses around the Pharos area, like Antonio Jr or Aragham Jr. You know the houses used for the rogue job change quest. Would be neat to own a house like that :D So much space in them.

#11 CaliJin

CaliJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationIrvine Ca
  • Server:Classic :/

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I like the Idea!!! :heh: how to support this?

#12 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

Great idea! get some support behind this and maybe in some time they'll implement it

#13 ReshiramFlare

ReshiramFlare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Sounds like a nice idea, I would love to decorate up a house. <3

I was thinking, this might be a good idea to expand for guilds too, a guild hall.~

• Message board to leave a message for offline guildies, and calendar to help organize events
  • Leader can set a list of guests you can have in if you want visitors, or have a private alliance meeting
  • Decorative items/trophies to show what achievements your guild has done (placing in a PVP tournament, completing instances, killing MVPs together (eddga skin rug anyone?), and some just plain decorative items to customize it how you like
  • Guild storage (allow guild leader to set what ranks have storage privileges) to allow easier passing out supplies for MVP runs, training sessions, WoE, etc.
  • Possibly a kafra inside if the guild has the contract with kafra skill, to save there, access your own storage, or possibly warp to castles your guild currently owns for easier access to guild dungeons, or for WoE

#14 GKnight

GKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

YESSSS!!!!! Omg, haha ever since city of villains I have wanted to see this on iRO, and ive been playing this game since 2005!

A personal home and/or a guild base/home.

Personal:

Message board sounded GREAT, loved it

A shared storage between friends, amazing idea!

Build it yourself, with things like stone, trunk, steel, iron, etc... Maybe uber house items with gemstones from tao, tigers footskin from eddga, mvps... etc...

Guild spot:

Great way to keep in contact with guildies, no outsiders spamming your chat box below.

Message board is also great, maybe one for leaders, and the rest for all?

Again, build it yourself with said materials above. Possibly add new items for "uber" base decorations or things into treasure boxes or guild dungeon monsters?

Maybe a garden to grow mandragora flowerpots, stems, maneater blossoms, fruits, etc...

I'd personally have to take it a step further and say... Why not just throw in your own monster(non-mvp) summoner for the cost of x amount of whatever they drop?

Great thinking Cmoota! +1 to youuuu!

#15 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.
  • Server:Valkyrie > Chaos

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:39 AM

I love this idea! There was an MMO I played years ago with this concept. You could even store your possessions there. ^_^

#16 LucretiaBlade

LucretiaBlade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in England, eating chocolate <3 NOMMERS!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

I'd like a little Ragnarokian crib to hang my hat in, definitely, maybe even have a allocated room for a pet to flop about in ^^ maybe put storage in there and like you suggested, maybe a way of sharing items. Half the time I forget what costumes are on what toons :hmm:

I support this idea - two thumbs and both my big toes are up in the air for this one :p_smile:

#17 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

OP you just go back to Habbo

^This is really a nice Idea.

#18 Kaos3l337

Kaos3l337

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

Bump!

#19 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

Guild hotel anyone?  Good idea, and it sounds fun.

#20 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hey Gravity. You should really jump on the bandwagon.

Looks Like a Good Year for Player Housing

#21 crazycool7

crazycool7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:06 AM

There is much wasted space that could be used with this system, you can also make a space for traders and if we agree to use the inn, restaurant or bar  to use private chat,not just the eden group....  :no1: :ic:

how to support this?

#22 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Why not make it like a Guild housing

and lvl up the guild and get upgrades for the house

You dont have to woe just make it like if u woe you get (X) amount of skills.

If you dont woe you get (X) amount of skills

so your picking from two different skills..

And if you do choose to woe continue lvl up ur guild pas 50 i say

#23 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 14 January 2014 - 10:02 PM.

#24 FrostMint

FrostMint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

totally agree with this, maybe they should expand this in ingame's Inn, since people rarely come there despite the name "Inn" :D

#25 Lyrage

Lyrage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 952 posts
  • LocationWherever there's less bots.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

I really hope WP can suggest this to kRO.

I'm sure RO's gonna be more lively and the devs would be able to use the spare houses in various towns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users