your own personal playhouse idea - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

your own personal playhouse idea

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Mihai9

Mihai9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

A house? It sounds funny! Well. Not only a house. A small terrain which is yours. And you could change its theme.

Let's say it's a small insland. Only a small house, with a calm music and a lil spot for a garden :ho: It's green, it has flowers, blah blah... Eh, you could change it!! From Spring to Winter, for example. Everything to be covered in white and ice everywhere. (This would be outside the house) Inside the house, you could put things (A small bed, a lamp, a table, a carpet... Probably a small picture on the wall). It should be small because you don't have many things to do there. Just to stay AFK or to stay with your friend(s) there. In a corner of the small house, there could be a small warehouse (a deposit) where you can put there Items (Weapons, Armours and Zeny...) and you could be able to share it with all your characters of your account. It could look like a box or a chest. Not so huge, because the house is pretty small. Haha! :heh: 

Eh, it's just a small idea :ani_meow: 

#27 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

Did somebody say playhouse:? 

#28 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

That is sooo creepy...

#29 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Did somebody say playhouse:? 

Aaaand I was expecting a srsbsns post when I saw you posting here too ! >:[

#30 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

I think Gravity is generally not greatly updating the core game, but rather make a new game when a good idea shows up. The realistic way to go with this is to allow guilds to decorate their castle when it's occupied. It'll be small enough change IMO while it draws more people to WoE.

#31 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:46 AM

XD Thank you for that Oda, but you do understand what I'm proposing? Decorateing a castle seems kind of...  silly due to the fact you will most likely lose that castle next time a WoE contests over it. A personal decoratable  space for each player to hang out in. This could be attached to a portal that could be placed in any given town, and in order to access it all you have to do is put in "go to playhouse" or "visit a friend" with password options to lock it so people won't just randomly enter.
Runescape has something along the lines of this. Its not a new idea. its just a very nice idea~ :p_laugh:  

#32 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

So anyways since this was posted a long time ago, you don't suppose this suggestion was ever looked at by the Korean's do you?
Perhaps I need more support? :p_smile:

#33 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

So anyways since this was posted a long time ago, you don't suppose this suggestion was ever looked at by the Korean's do you?
Perhaps I need more support? :p_smile:

It's possible from their end (hell anything's possible since they have access to the source), but no because [insert vague reasoning here].

It'd probably be too expensive to make assets for with little marketability. Gravity are all about the moniez.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users