67 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

As you may know, sometimes it is hard to keep track of all the things people report. So to make things easier, I will be creating centralized threads every now and then asking for help/proof. 

Any issues with skills you may have encountered, please post here. Also include any videos or pictures that may explain the bug/issues.

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

Wouldn't you want to recommend that it be better if sensitive bugs that can be potentially abused be PMed to you or Njoror instead?

I just discovered one today and I don't know if it's been reported yet. It can be easily abused though.

#3 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

Spoiler

at 0:11: the last damage from moonlight dance (without crit) is 327
at 0:38: the last damage from moonlight dance (with crit) is 474 (IMO, should be around 600ish, as crit give 2x damage)
sometimes crit is higher than normal damage (but not 2x times, ex: normal=320, crit=480-530), but sometimes it's same as normal damage.
at 0:50: I stunned the target and then couldn't continue to fight him, because of "Out of range" message, sometimes target gets stunned and slides along its movement "trajectory" .
at 1:38: Dark Illusion turned me facing back from the target, "looking the wrong way" message pops out. Sometimes character hits the target with auto attack and gets out of hiding. This bug mostly happens, when Dark Illusion is used at max range (19-20m range) and the target is facing towards the character.

3 bugs: "Dark Illusion" faces character back from the target => skill is not performed; "Moonlight Dance" last hit doesn't do 2x damage, when it crits; Moving target after being stunned/immobolized the "Out of range" message pops up, sometimes they continue their movement even after being stunned (slides).

Got 2 more bugs, but not caught on video:

1) When character uses some skill with long cooldown ("Moonlight Dance", "Varetyr Spear", etc.) and the target dies before the damage from skill lands on target, the cooldown from skill starts, but the icon of the skill doesn't show that the skill is under cooldown and the message "Can't have enough time to use this skill", mb other message. Don't remember precisely what messages pops out.

2) In colo, if you use "Smoke Bomb" and that time other player was casting some spell targetting you (Skills with cast bars like: "Cold Bolt", "Holy Light", etc), the skill still damages you even when you're already in hiding and as a result the character gets out of hiding. IMO, character shouldn't lose hiding.

P.S: Posted this months ago in bug tracker, didn't get any feedback from CM's.

P.S.S: Suggestion to temporary fix the bug with "Smoke Bomb": make that after using "Smoke Bomb", the character would be immune to any attacks for 2-3 seconds.

#4 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Wouldn't you want to recommend that it be better if sensitive bugs that can be potentially abused be PMed to you or Njoror instead?

I just discovered one today and I don't know if it's been reported yet. It can be easily abused though.

Of course. 

This is just for the skills that have been mentioned already either on the forums or Facebook (ie already in the public). I get reports from too many different sources, so a centralized thread works best. 

#5 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

http://forums.warppo...s-then-nothing/

Deluge: won't go into effect if you have a Land of Recovery in the same place. This bug started 2 patches ago I believe?

#6 4431121031155619673

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

I have noticed that most of the time Provoke doesn't work sometimes, the description clearly says "Taunt the enemy to force it to attack you for 6 seconds." Especially on Boss monsters, is it just me or does other people have this issue too? Please fix this issue.

#7 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

Spoiler

at 0:11: the last damage from moonlight dance (without crit) is 327
at 0:38: the last damage from moonlight dance (with crit) is 474 (IMO, should be around 600ish, as crit give 2x damage)

At first, I thought that at 0:38, maybe that wasn't a crit and you were just doing more damage because of the 20% attack buff from Unstable Doping--within natural damage ranges, that was plausible. But the larger number display says it -is- a crit.
Maybe it was blocked as well?

1:23 you crit for 530
1:54 you crit for 538
2:21 you hit normally for 318

Since this is a small data sample size, I still find it possible that these are within damage range.
It would help a lot if I knew how much Attack you had in this video so I could confirm or rule that out.

Edited by synesthetic, 08 July 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#8 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

At first, I thought that at 0:38, maybe that wasn't a crit and you were just doing more damage because of the 20% attack buff from Unstable Doping--within natural damage ranges, that was plausible. But the larger number display says it -is- a crit.
Maybe it was blocked as well?

1:23 you crit for 530
1:54 you crit for 538
2:21 you hit normally for 318

Since this is a small data sample size, I still find it possible that these are within damage range.
It would help a lot if I knew how much Attack you had in this video so I could confirm or rule that out.

I made this video long time ago and I don't remember what my AP was, but here's the post I made in my topic about these bugs:

Spoiler

Plus: Topic by another player: http://forums.warppo...erience-so-far/

Mentions about MD not dealing 2x damage on crit.

P.S: if you have a rogue, you can check it on scarecrows on pvp arena. I don't have a game client now, so can't record a new video.

#9 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

theres a problem with monk gear itemization that was fixed some time ago on kro2, which atm here monk gear doesnt have agility as stats, kro2 does now.

my question is if theres a eta when monk here will have agi added to gear.

in case there hasnt petition about this to kro2 from wp, it would be nice if we could get that here

as you asked me to post it here o.o

#10 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

Writing on my friends behalf (can't speak english): Shield Boomerang Mastery gives 1 aura when Shield Boomerang is used. So, it means it should also have a chance to trigger Aura Mastery, when Aura from SB is gained. But it doesn't. IMO, it's a bug.

#11 rxsprer

rxsprer

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

Adding on to this topic is the newly discovered Shadow Assault bug which is way worse than before.

Back then, casting shadow assault sometimes gets assassin stuck in mid air helpless.

Now however, the jumpspeed has become slow and the Assassin only gets to jump but does not stun the target. We are left with nothing but a useless skill. Much more, these "cancelled" Shadow Assaults actually stack up to either randomly cast out of nowhere later on or it just stacks to disconnect you and shut off the game.

Please attend to these fixes as soon as possible please..

#12 c30709

c30709

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Warrior Class

"Battle Leap"

When Battle Leap fail to apply the knockdown on the target(Not a miss nor the missing the the target) you will be able to jump using Battle leap as a gap close with no cool down. Before the actual timer for battle leap is up it will not deal damage and knockdown.

This happens quite a lot in WoE zone and in Dueling with another player.

#13 FlavoredInk

FlavoredInk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

Hi Zanbee,

Rogue Skill: Dark Illusion and Hiding

Maybe its just me but these skills do not work for me some times.

Especially Dark Illusion.

Edited by FlavoredInk, 14 July 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#14 matiascatta

matiascatta

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

Swordman class

Skill: Battle tactics

when you assign skills to battle tactics, this does not increase your critical attack.
I have 42 points of INT and no change in critical though desequipe objects.

there will be some solution?, because I lost 3 skill points. : (

#15 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

Swordman class

Skill: Battle tactics

when you assign skills to battle tactics, this does not increase your critical attack.
I have 42 points of INT and no change in critical though desequipe objects.

there will be some solution?, because I lost 3 skill points. : (

It increases the damage of your critical attack, not the critical attack chance. It's working "properly".

#16 carlos1191

carlos1191

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

skill Assassin shadow assault.. Don't working in moving characters OUT OF RANGE in colo..

#17 DevilxDante

DevilxDante

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

So this is whats going on with me, I'll put the description from my YouTube post.

So, Friday July 19 I was playing Ragnarok 2 after they fixed a lot of bugs and the game was running perfect the whole day until that night before the 1am colosseum. I went with my guild to do a Baphomet hard mode raid when suddenly my game started to freak out and show huge delay times before casting any skills. Not only that, when i try to fight its as if my skills are causing insane lag. I've run around maps without fighting and no lag occurs. There's also long delays with using items and talking to NPC's. Not sure what the problem is =/

Things I've tried:
-Rebooting PC
-Rebooting router/internet
-Cleaning PC
-Complete reinstall of the game
-Also tested several other online games and experienced no lag or delays what so ever...

#18 9039130503202647853

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

True Sight skill for Ranger doesn't reset cooldown of Acrobatic skill.

#19 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

So this is whats going on with me, I'll put the description from my YouTube post.

So, Friday July 19 I was playing Ragnarok 2 after they fixed a lot of bugs and the game was running perfect the whole day until that night before the 1am colosseum. I went with my guild to do a Baphomet hard mode raid when suddenly my game started to freak out and show huge delay times before casting any skills. Not only that, when i try to fight its as if my skills are causing insane lag. I've run around maps without fighting and no lag occurs. There's also long delays with using items and talking to NPC's. Not sure what the problem is =/

Things I've tried:
-Rebooting PC
-Rebooting router/internet
-Cleaning PC
-Complete reinstall of the game
-Also tested several other online games and experienced no lag or delays what so ever...

I have totally same problem, since WoE patch. Can't engage in any combat, if I do I just get a slideshow. x_X

#20 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

On my knight, when doing colosseum. I have noticed that using shield charge does get you close to the target, but there is a small time gap between running and striking the target, so if the target is running, it can get away and SC will fail, but it won't get a cooldown, so this actually is an exploit for getting close to characters. And actually, you can walk in this time gap, while having the running animation.. and it will work if you're close enough to the target at the end of the gap.

I will try to make a video once I get home.

#21 Doganzaka

Doganzaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

I don't know if someone mentioned this single bug, but sometimes and depending on the skill, if it doesn't reach the target (Target is killed before the skill hit it) it becomes bugged/glitched and a "Don't have enough cast time" shows up for a certain amount of time.

This is one of the most annoying bugs at Colo, as Kinghts we have enough trying to get some kills among the kill stealers, and this glitch (Personally) made me loss several kills

Plop.png

Edited by Doganzaka, 25 July 2013 - 04:48 PM.

#22 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

I don't know if someone mentioned this single bug, but sometimes and depending on the skill, if it doesn't reach the target (Target is killed before the skill hit it) it becomes bugged/glitched and a "Don't have enough cast time" shows up for a certain amount of time.

This is one of the most annoying bugs at Colo, as Kinghts we have enough trying to get some kills among the kill stealers, and this glitch (Personally) made me loss several kills

Plop.png

Happens to me a lot, it pains me spamming the shield-cannon key while I can't use it, because it's being a recommended and I can't see it's on CD. I lose precious seconds trying to cast it, while I could just use Aura Strike and move on. Yet, I can't know when I will be able to use Shield Cannon again.

I suggest that If you're gonna make it unusable after it casts (regardless of it striking or not). Please trigger the cooldown like it struck, so we can tell the skill is on CD at first-glance.

#23 archedemon

archedemon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

In Colosseum, sometimes when I go into hiding using Smoke Bomb, or Hiding at the beginning of the round my character will get locked in Hiding, I won't be able to use any skills or do anything. This is sort of frustrating as it seems to be happening more frequently, and it's cost me several rounds now. I really am getting tired of being stuck in Hiding for almost an entire round, if not the whole round while watching everyone kill each other, is this a known bug and is there any fixes or work arounds for it currently?

#24 Moranaa

Moranaa

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

I've found what I think is the reason for this bug.

(at least, it's easy to reproduce for me).

If your target dies or otherwise becomes unavailable mid flight of a skill (like say Varetyr Spear for the sorcerer), then it appears that from the server, the CD kicks in, but it's not reflected on the client side.

Meaning, the skill is locked, and you get this error, until the server reports is as off CD again.

Link of a video of the bug happening:

[note for video]

With my current vigor rate, I have 27s CD on VS, and it's exactly 27s after the first kill, that I'm able to throw the skill again, supporting my suspicion that it's some miscommunication that's happening between the server and client.

This -should- be applicable to all classes, but I imagine that it's a whole lot harder to test on melee classes, since they don't have projectiles so it's harder to time them and get the bug to appear.

Plop.png

#25 Doganzaka

Doganzaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

Yeha, that might be the reason, but there's still a problem: You can't use Shield Cannon or Aura Strike since those are recommended skills that you cast with auras, so almost anybody have them both on the skills hot key bars. I don't know if the real problem is clear now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users