Game crashs without error after character selection - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Game crashs without error after character selection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShinzoKayn

ShinzoKayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

Don't know if this only one problem here, but since the WoE update I'm having problems to log in. The first time I couldnt patch with the launcher then I patched manually. After that my characters just disappeared, which I saw was a general problem. then they appeared and started to inform one code error, this one I can't remember but other people had the same problem too. Then the error code went away, and now every time I try to log in the server, after the character selection (which is showing up ok) my game just crahs without any error feedback; It just closes. Anybody with the same problem?

#2 coded

coded

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Location自分の夢に
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

This happened to me too and I think you just need to update without getting an error. Good luck. I'm trying to patch right now.

#3 ShinzoKayn

ShinzoKayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

This is the Problem, its already updated.. i tryed some other things like the Video Bug but doesnt work since it was Fine before the Patch, this is problem with the Patch and i have some friends experiencing the Same. What we need is GM Support Feedback :/ without error handle how the h**** we will know what to do? ;/

Edited by ShinzoKayn, 10 July 2013 - 09:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users