Any info on the 100-140 Eden sign quests? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Any info on the 100-140 Eden sign quests?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

I've read we might get it in august. But I was wondering if anyone from other versions might know what monsters we might expect on it, number needed to kill, exp % rates per quest range.

Will the focus of them be solo like current edens or party amounts. Like will it let us have lower vit builds than gramps needs?

Does it include ice caves two? Because it would be nice to see more cards from there in circulation. Which would be helpful to new/older players that can't get/use a healing hat and mage cold bolt spells.

#2 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:47 AM

40 mobs each quest if I remember correctly, I will edit this post later with all the mobs and the other information when I get home if no one else has posted.

#3 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

The new training grounds testing (by the HQ QA  team)  should be done by the end of July, so the 100-140 Eden group would be next in the queue.

#4 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

If I have the right information isn't it just an extra board offering quests starting 75 up to 150.

75-95 Being: Alarm, Zipper Bear, Enchanted Peach Tree, Firelock Soldier, Poisonous Toad, Solider, Permeter, Metaling, Porcellio, Rafflesia, Stem Worm, Marionette, Deviruchi, Injustice, Skeleton Prisoner, Teddy Bear, Waste Stove, Anopheles, Roween, Pest, Medusa, Red Novus, Yellow Novus

90-110 Being: Desert Wolf, Gazeti, Ice Titan, Mineral, Obsidian, Muscipular, Drosera, Anopheles, Roween, Arclouze, Gargoyle, Axe Kobold, Hammer Kobold, Mace Kobold, Ground Deleter, Sky Deleter, Lude, Heirozoist, Magmaring, Hill Wind, Aliot, Aliza, Heater, Assaulter.

105-120 Being: Succubus, Incubus, Dullahan, Loli Ruri, Blue Dimik, Green Dimik, Orange Dimik, Red Dimik, Blue Venatu, Green Venatu, Orange Venatu, Red Venatu, Ancient Mimic, Death Word, Ancient Mummy, Dark Pinguicula, Naga, Hillslion, Tatacho, Archdam, Nepenthes.

115-130 Being: Ragged Zombie, Frus, Skogul, Raydric, Wanderer, Agav, Echio, Green Ferus, Red Ferus, Hodremlin, Seeker, Gold Acidus, Blue Acidus, Cornus, Knocker, Imp.

125-140 Being: One-Horned Scaraba, Two-Horned Scaraba, Centipede, Bradium Golem, Banshee, Necromancer, Dolomedes, Kasa, Antler Scaraba, Rake Scaraba.

135-150 Being: Ancient Tree, Phylla, Salamander, Angra Mantis, Pom Spider, Miming, Little Fatum, Cecil Damon, Eremes Guile, Howard Alt-Eisen, Kathryn Keyron, Margaretha Sorin, Seyren Windsor.

You hunt 40 and turn in.

Edited by Kieri, 11 July 2013 - 07:48 AM.

#5 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

Also will any of the 100+ edens have like a 3 hour timer on them?

#6 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:13 AM

They don't as far I know

Edited by Kieri, 11 July 2013 - 08:16 AM.

#7 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

Excited for this.

Will make leveling much less mundane and less reliant on those silly Gramps turn ins, while making it much as it was back in the days where leveling in fields and dungeons was how Ragnarok was played

and reaching maximum level was actually revered. ;)

#8 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

135-150 Being: Ancient Tree, Phylla, Salamander, Angra Mantis, Pom Spider, Miming, Little Fatum, Cecil Damon, Eremes Guile, Howard Alt-Eisen, Kathryn Keyron, Margaretha Sorin, Seyren Windsor.

You hunt 40 and turn in.

...PFFFFFFTTTT

#9 jeremie026

jeremie026

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1087 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

WOW

#10 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:03 PM

MVPs in turn-ins.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

#11 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

They're meant to be the normal mobs

#12 Erelen

Erelen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

Any informations if there will be only base exp reward or job exp also?

#13 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

They're meant to be the normal mobs

Still a pain to hunt regardless.

#14 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

wonder if after these are implemented if Gramps will be "going on a long needed vacation" or maybe looking for Daily Quen... or how they will work both the eden boards and gramps at the same time (seems like getting credit for both for killing the same monsters would be a bit much)

#15 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

You hunt 40 and turn in.

Wow I'd be very happy to see the Bio 3 mobs on those board quests! c: 

#16 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

wonder if after these are implemented if Gramps will be "going on a long needed vacation" or maybe looking for Daily Quen... or how they will work both the eden boards and gramps at the same time (seems like getting credit for both for killing the same monsters would be a bit much)

Removing gramps would be a meh idea. Because reset stones are how some people make money and it might raise the cost of them making it harder for new players to go third class.

#17 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

MVPs in turn-ins.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

The MVP's actually go by their class names before their name High Priest/Whitesmith/Lord Knight etc.

I hope not, it gives people options on how they would like to level then. Also, where would we get the eden badges from then? Infinitely repeatable board quests with no cooldown?

You hunt 40 and turn in.

Wow I'd be very happy to see the Bio 3 mobs on those board quests! c: 

It would be fun sure...but...cecil...I want to strangle cecil. She is by far the most annoying bio 3 mob imo. If you get a good party though, it could probably go faster than a pom/miming/fatum spam.

#18 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

i wonder tho with the already limited amount of monsters in the 130+ range that get recycled in the TI how will the eden boards work in conjunction with Gramps TI... if you are supposed to hunt say 400pom spiders for gramps could you also get the eden board turn in 10 times? or will one overwrite the other?

#19 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

We can already do low ti monsters that are a part of eden sign quests.

#20 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

These quests give both base and job exp, also I guess you could stack them in that facekiller they shouldn't overight. 

#21 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Removing gramps would be a meh idea. Because reset stones are how some people make money and it might raise the cost of them making it harder for new players to go third class.

They could always make new ways to make EMBs. EMB specific hunting quests to go with eden board quests perhaps?

Also Oda do you think you can request a patch to fix client replay system to properly show emblems without deleting the tmp folder before recording 1 file? kRO has already fixed it.

Edited by Toxn, 11 July 2013 - 02:31 PM.

#22 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

The MVP's actually go by their class names before their name High Priest/Whitesmith/Lord Knight etc.

I hope not, it gives people options on how they would like to level then. Also, where would we get the eden badges from then? Infinitely repeatable board quests with no cooldown?

It would be fun sure...but...cecil...I want to strangle cecil. She is by far the most annoying bio 3 mob imo. If you get a good party though, it could probably go faster than a pom/miming/fatum spam.

I'm a fan of Bio 3 parties c:

I hate Eremes, he pops out of nowhere it's too frustrating! I THINK with Cecil whoever is tanking has to not move, or else it starts arrow showering @_@

#23 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

I'm a fan of Bio 3 parties c:

I hate Eremes, he pops out of nowhere it's too frustrating! I THINK with Cecil whoever is tanking has to not move, or else it starts arrow showering @_@

I just dealt with a cecil in payon spores a couple days ago (and died like 73180573150837108 times). She only starts skilling once you get close to her. I wasn't moving after getting close, and she still skills. So I think its based on distance.

Eremes has 67 int, so you can have someone detect on him and then silence pretty easily. But if that's not done, then yeah he's a total pain.

Edited by Tkwan, 11 July 2013 - 03:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users