#51 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Couple more WoE changes I found myself.

I'll add more as we find some, or get updated.

#52 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

These new kharas @_@

#53 AppleSidra

AppleSidra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

Dex....?

3.Khara

a.New Khara

i.Red Cow, Blue Cow – Acquire and use Hong-I’s Essence and Chung-I’s Essence from the Garden of Baphomet (HARD).

-      Title: Successor, STR+30/INT+30/DEX+30/WIL+10/VIT+48

ii.Fairytale Author from the other world – Acquire and use Deviruchi’s Picture Book 1, 2, 3, 4 from the Garden of Baphomet (HARD).

-      Title: Intellect, STR+32/INT+32/DEX+32/WIL+9/VIT+43

iii.Three emotions – Acquire and use Patience, Fury, and Happiness from the Garden of Baphomet (HARD).

-      Title: Equilibrium, STR+31/INT+31/DEX+31/WIL+11/VIT+44

iv.Breakthrough Arena – Defeat Gearbaz, Entraion, Giant Driller in Arena (Hard) within required time.

-      Title: Fast & Furious, STR+31/INT+31/DEX+31/WIL+10/VIT+45

v.Ensemble of Hell – Acquire Guitarist’s Guitar, Vocalist’s Microphone, Pianist’s Remote Keyboard from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Rockstar, STR+31/INT+30/DEX+31/WIL+11/VIT+45

vi.Abyssal Fish – Defeat 333 Abyss Megalodon from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Abyssal Fisherman, STR+34/INT+30/DEX+30/WIL+10/VIT+44

vii.Huge Fan of Rockstar – Defeat 111 Guitari Fan, 111 Piani Fan, and 111 Bokari Fan from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Misery, STR+30/INT+30/DEX+34/WIL+10/VIT+44

viii.Keep on catching – Defeat 333 Black Shell Robberbug from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Endless, STR+30/INT+34/DEX+30/WIL+10/VIT+44

#54 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Dex....?

We're getting DEX stat added, but still keeping WIL? WTF?

#55 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Dex is Agi  :p_sleep:  I believe this is from the SEA server.

#56 JoshObra

JoshObra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin (SN: UrAwFuL)

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

5.WoE

b. 10 second Invincibility buff added to players entering the WoE map that is removed if the player attacks or uses a skill.

3osmxp.jpg

#57 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

LOOOOLZ!

But yeah no, that's not an option atm

JK! All we can do is laugh atm... aaaand I don't plan on quitting, either.

But I'm spamming support tickets at every bug I see.

WP support Archie & TJ must be quite fed up with them, since they're the only ones who's been answering them, and they do not seem to copy/paste their replies...

#58 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Server:Loki

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

nothing new to hope for :yawn: 

take this

https://www.youtube....h?v=CT11bhh5_9U

#59 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if needless opinions weren't always shared?

Some people are letting the gaming staff know how they* feel, others are critiquing those people for doing it.

The former let's them know what a majority, or what a good portion of their gamer base feels about the current state of the game and allows them to set a deadline for certain things, what needs to be fixed, what could be changed... while the latter does... what exactly? Other than critique people for what seems to be nothing more than their own enjoyment.  :no1:

The latter tends to spend their time testing out bugs and seeing what evidence they can provide to the GMs for further review. The other half does nothing but whine and ask for fixes while they do nothing to contribute to the reports being sent to the developers for them to understand what's wrong.

Tell me what's wrong about telling people to stop their bickering among each other in order to find out what's triggering these bugs? As far as I can see, the CMs have to report these bugs to the GMs by reading the forums. This means sifting through countless complaints that, for the most part, have no viable content for them to use for their reports to the GMs and developers for their bug reports.

For example:

"FIX THIS NOW GOD DAMN YOU!"

compared to.....

"My client is crashing after I do so and so! Fix this crap now!"

Which do you think is more useful to them? Both of them sound pretty aggressive, but the latter definitely gives them something to go on.

Edited by GuardianTK, 23 July 2013 - 12:45 PM.

#60 mijieka

mijieka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

:p_love:

#61 archedemon

archedemon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

The latter tends to spend their time testing out bugs and seeing what evidence they can provide to the GMs for further review. The other half does nothing but whine and ask for fixes while they do nothing to contribute to the reports being sent to the developers for them to understand what's wrong.

Tell me what's wrong about telling people to stop their bickering among each other in order to find out what's triggering these bugs? As far as I can see, the CMs have to report these bugs to the GMs by reading the forums. This means sifting through countless complaints that, for the most part, have no viable content for them to use for their reports to the GMs and developers for their bug reports.

For example:

"FIX THIS NOW GOD DAMN YOU!"

compared to.....

"My client is crashing after I do so and so! Fix this crap now!"

Which do you think is more useful to them? Both of them sound pretty aggressive, but the latter definitely gives them something to go on.

From what I've seen, most of the latter don't test the game and find the bugs, they're a lot of people that just come on *who've experienced the same bugs, sometimes* and tell people to stop "whining", complaining, etc.. There's nothing wrong with people telling others to stop bickering as long as they point them in the right direction, such as " Submit a ticket here: -Ticket link- and wait for them to get to it or fix the bugs."

Coming in and telling people who are already riled up about things to be quiet does nothing more than stir the pot and rile them up further, wouldn't you agree? At least to a fair majority of them, this reaction is and has been commonly seen. Telling them to be quiet and stop whining by no means makes them do either, and they continue on their merry way voicing their opinions. I don't see "Stop whining", being an effective means used by anyone to quiet and huddle the masses that are present here on the forum, unfortunately. If you want to stir the pot further, be my guest. Your best option is to have the conversation with them, lead up to telling them to submit a ticket and "just wait", the calming approach rather than the blunt, you're already agitated and talking about it no matter where you go so - "Shut up and stop whining".

A fair amount of these people who're still complaining are pretty keen on how to submit tickets, they're just anxious to get things fixed. The process of them answering tickets also requires them to get the person to fill out more information and explain a little more about the complications they're having, that's generally the next step after the initial report/ticket has been submitted.

But back on track, to the main topic we're talking about, telling them to shut up, quit whining, or to go elsewhere does nothing. If you've ever frequented a forum with such matters as these, you'd know that it's a pretty ineffective means to quiet them down, very few people respond well to such a brash mannerism when they're already on the edge of their seats.

Edited by archedemon, 23 July 2013 - 02:24 PM.

#62 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

Good points, but it still doesn't change the fact that there are a ton of people who don't read before they act. There's so many explanations given and so many suggestions brought forth. It gets tiresome to see it all get buried and then having someone else saying there's lack of communication and too much bickering.

Like you, I don't support the "Shut up with your whining." I'd rather see people providing useful information. At least it'll tell me what I need to avoid to reduce my frustration with all the bugs that are there.

In general, people need to start reading and start giving suggestions and information to make things go smoother for the CMs.

#63 hunterxros

hunterxros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChannel 3, Alberta
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

This is good news to the player that have no FOUNDER title... :sob:

:thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx:

#64 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

10 invulnerability seconds <3

feels like DOOM

#65 Zaridragonfly

Zaridragonfly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

Concerning the Kafra shop items, those are on a set schedule and will be implemented anyway. They're not actually working on them. So there's no need to QQ about them.

...*QQ's about the lack of munak hats*

#66 JoshObra

JoshObra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin (SN: UrAwFuL)

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Derp. Got three Truly Random Gift Box = Premium Dye, Dye, Pump it Up Hard Pill.

#67 Verus

Verus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

The WoE fixes are nice, but I'm still really looking for the red AoE pattern bug to be fixed.

#68 missdeona

missdeona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationYou think I'm really going to tell you?

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lets skip the core issues that need to be fixed and add cash shop items and worthless khara titles so that noobs can feel somewhat like they have a founders title. So is it gonna be 4, 6, 8 months until everyone can play a lag/crash/bug free game respectfully?

There's no such thing as a game that is free from lag:  That's a bandwidth problem.  There's no such thing as a crash-free game or a bug-free one:  There will always be errors in software and problems when translating from Korean software into NA.  Not to mention that every time any bugfix is put into any game (read that:  ANY GAME), it will invariably cause new bugs that the next one fixes, and the cycle continues.

Not to mention that it takes time for the American branch of any MMO to send complaints or suggestions or bug reports back to the native country that came out with the game in the first place, time for the newest fixes to be made, then fixes to be translated and then implemented.

Key word:  time.

Come on, guys, calm down, be patient and, most of all, BE REALISTIC.

#69 7164130604145954240

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

So shadow assualt still isn't working? (Don't have an assassin, asking for my cousin)

#70 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Welp, I'm liking it, keep up the positive vibes WP!

#71 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

Still no Ratmaster Kremp nerf in coa hard/normal? oh man.. how are we  supposed get to AoD?

Edited by Reyaje, 23 July 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#72 NeythanB

NeythanB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Fix the COLO CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#73 Gissele

Gissele

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

Still no Ratmaster Kremp nerf in coa hard/normal? oh man.. how are we  supposed get to AoD?

I want to know the same .... 

#74 701130514115257950

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

I'm still crashing in dungeons. Not as often, but it's still happening and very frustrating.

Yes, what about that? ................. or crashing from long distance kafra then respawning underwater? or COLO CRASH?!? ohhh report a ticket they said.. well we did that 3 weeks ago!

Whats going on? is this not going to change?!

Edited by 701130514115257950, 23 July 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#75 Lazy34

Lazy34

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNear a lake
  • Server:RO2's Odin

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

^
I haven't had problems with long range Kafra transport as long as I don't skip the cutscene. If I do skip the cutscene, Kafra Serena gets mad and smacks my character into oblivion and makes my game crash.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users