Ascension Guild Recruitment Thread - Page 3 - Vyvern Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ascension Guild Recruitment Thread

• Please log in to reply
1631 replies to this topic

#51 Shadow55

Shadow55

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

Hello guys My name is HeHexD if youre remebering
ALSO xandiel-taym-purpleberry-kerwell-unown-silverlake-reddemon-VenusY-IhaveMagic-Paccifier-Zachb-CHOE
PM ME IF YOURE PLAYING OR MESSAGE IN FORUMS......
Also about me = lv 55 grenaider i was in CAPCOM guild not really good in pvp but intresting about it i am active...Will use lorebound(aram crossbow).....And going to have 54 lv (old) set.........

60+ no exceptions

#52 AccelSynchro

AccelSynchro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationDomino City
  • Server:Vyvern [US]

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

I wonder if u guys made a list on who is in the guild so nobody's feelin' left out n all.

Anyways if u guys remember, the name's LastAce and has been playing until the time when "Dragonica" was at its fall. (still played during "The Fall")

anyways when im lv 60, ill be sure to reapply and with +15 artis.

Btw i left off where our old guild leader if u guys still remember whom i forgot was probably quitting back then. Who took over then or is it still same old leader?

Edited by AccelSynchro, 04 November 2010 - 06:16 PM.

#53 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

60+ no exceptions

Then why are there level 50-55 Ascension members trying to double team people in pvp? Also the laggiest person ever is level 55 Ascension. I think someone needs to take a good look at your ranks.

#54 invazn

invazn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

Then why are there level 50-55 Ascension members trying to double team people in pvp? Also the laggiest person ever is level 55 Ascension. I think someone needs to take a good look at your ranks.

Learn to get your facts straight before badmouthing others and criticizing someone's guild.

1)

Exceptions are only made for 60- characters in the case that they are already exceptional at PvP.

2) Other teammate was not even an Ascension member. She was like 4x. Besides, the game started with a fair 2v2. Blame your own teammate for leaving halfway.

3) Trying to double team? You were given opportunity to leave yet you rejected saying "feel free to die in a tornado fire". You had at least 1 round (5 minutes) of time to leave (without being full on attacked too), but chose to SWAT and stalled instead. So stop qqing like you were treated unfairly.

4) And I am 56, not 55.

Edited by invazn, 05 November 2010 - 01:49 PM.

#55 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:57 PM

two seperate incidents. The other guys were a Myrm and a Ninja, and they would ready up for a 2v2, and one person on the other team would try to leave the room right before they start the match, making it a 2v1. They tried to do this repeatedly, but I was quick enough to unready that they didn't catch me.

YOU just need to get a real internet connection, or turn off torrents while you pvp. EVERY TIME I HIT YOU your character walked off the screen and teleported around. I didn't leave because I needed PVP rounds for a quest, if you want to win unfairly you will have to kill me. I won't leave and give you an even easier win.

Also, I'm not "criticizing someone's guild." I am saying that people like you and the other two idiots I ran into today need to check yourselves if Ascension doesn't want to end up being "that guild" again. I never had a problem with any Asc members before the switch, but now suddenly I find 3 idiots in the span of a day.

If you want your guild to be known for its cheaters, laggers, and idiots, then by all means, continue.

Edited by Mvffin, 05 November 2010 - 10:04 PM.

#56 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:26 PM

two seperate incidents. The other guys were a Myrm and a Ninja, and they would ready up for a 2v2, and one person on the other team would try to leave the room right before they start the match, making it a 2v1. They tried to do this repeatedly, but I was quick enough to unready that they didn't catch me.

YOU just need to get a real internet connection, or turn off torrents while you pvp. EVERY TIME I HIT YOU your character walked off the screen and teleported around. I didn't leave because I needed PVP rounds for a quest, if you want to win unfairly you will have to kill me. I won't leave and give you an even easier win.

Also, I'm not "criticizing someone's guild." I am saying that people like you and the other two idiots I ran into today need to check yourselves if Ascension doesn't want to end up being "that guild" again. I never had a problem with any Asc members before the switch, but now suddenly I find 3 idiots in the span of a day.

If you want your guild to be known for its cheaters, laggers, and idiots, then by all means, continue.

Were the people on your team even in the guild? *facepalm* How would you even know if they didn't enter the match? Names?
They wouldn't purposely start a 2v1 -.- There's no fun in that. Maybe no one wanted to be on your team or the other person had to go.

You do realize that if someone spams start when everyones ready, and someone suddenly leaves, even if the room leader stops spamming, the game might start regardless because of lag or something? It's not the room leader's fault. These accusations are pretty ridiculous.
And the lag thing, maybe some people just have bad computers >_>. Lots of people lag.

#57 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:45 AM

You forget that the servers lag too -.-

#58 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:40 AM

Lol..you can't base an entire guild on three people. (And at least list the names so we can check with your story and figure out what happened) And to be honest...people leaving in the middle of the match isn't a rare thing. I've been ditched by teammates on several occasions and I don't come qq-ing to their guild that they're "cheaters". (not gonna name names cuz that's just pointing fingers)

And think about it...what exactly would be the benefit of them leaving and thus forcing a 2v1? Okay, they just made the pvp match a helluva lot easier to win but if they were going for the wins in the first place, why not just mule themselves and farm the wins? There would be absolutely no point in doing what you have described because 2v1 is NOT fun unless the match was actually balanced in the first place. Making it a super easy win would defeat the purpose of pvp and that is definitely not what Asc does.

Or maybe they're NOT going for the wins...and they just want to target you and torture you..yes? :P

4) And I am 56, not 55.

LOL good job on leveling!! go go~! <3

I think someone needs to take a good look at your ranks.

It's true that a few members are lower than level 60 and that's because
1) they're exceptional at pvp
2) they are purposely that level (for pvp and farming) and repeatedly kill themselves to stay at that level
3) they are alternative characters that were invited into the guild cuz they're awesome people of the guild or major suck up-age to diene LOL jk <3

Edited by Faithx, 06 November 2010 - 08:51 AM.

#59 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:19 AM

They wouldn't purposely start a 2v1 -.- There's no fun in that.

They had a 3 person room open before that, waiting for someone to bite. Also, it was the same person readying up and leaving every time, I can't say that person was in the guild, but they were most likely in on it, since they tried it multiple times.

Lol..you can't base an entire guild on three people.

I wasn't doing that at all. If you read my post I already said I've had no problem with your members prior to that day, but that your under 60 crowd is a bit shady and needs to be addressed.

It's true that a few members are lower than level 60 and that's because
1) they're exceptional at pvp

If they're so exceptional, why are they looking for unbalanced, easy fights?

#60 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:39 AM

They had a 3 person room open before that, waiting for someone to bite. Also, it was the same person readying up and leaving every time, I can't say that person was in the guild, but they were most likely in on it, since they tried it multiple times.

I wasn't doing that at all. If you read my post I already said I've had no problem with your members prior to that day, but that your under 60 crowd is a bit shady and needs to be addressed.

Can you name whoever it was then? Ninja you said? Yurai, Tenkuro, Abduu? I doubt it was anyone of them.
And for the last time, that was not what they intended. It doesn't even make sense for them to purposely start a match like that.

#61 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:03 AM

The only 60- ninja is Abduu. The only 60- myrm is Zame. Seems to me that you're just trying to make Ascension look bad since you won't give any names.

#62 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:57 PM

With no proof your false accusations mean nothing, so you either bring up some proof or drop this topic simple as that :P

#63 Tran

Tran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

Ooh, I saw a level 25 in Ascension yesterday.
Her username was Conif.
How did that happen?
:P

#64 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:31 AM

Conis*

alts probably.

#65 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:23 PM

Alts for GQ *facepalm*

#66 OrangeCrush

OrangeCrush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:26 PM

To Apply:IGN: Class: Level: Previous guild:Why do you want to join?:Are you powerful?Health/Aim/Evade stats:For more information, message ImDiene.

Posted Image

LOL. Best guild recruitment thread pic ever.

Ascension seems like a nice guild. Maybe one day I'll take the time to apply.

Edited by OrangeCrush, 07 November 2010 - 01:27 PM.

#67 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

waiting for someone to "bite" eh. They were "in" on it eh? WHAT KIND OF PVP STING ARE WE RUNNING HERE? AND WHY WASN'T I USED AS BAIT?! :F fffffff

#68 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:16 AM

waiting for someone to "bite" eh. They were "in" on it eh? WHAT KIND OF PVP STING ARE WE RUNNING HERE? AND WHY WASN'T I USED AS BAIT?! :F fffffff

Trap.

#69 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

I LOVE MAKING TRAPS :F

#70 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:20 AM

I LOVE MAKING TRAPS :F

You forgot to change your sig, monk.

#71 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

so did you you!!!!! Im not changing ANYTHING MWAHAHAHA

PS:CHECKTHISOUT I HEAR THEY WILL LET ME IN ON THEIR TRAPS :F

Edited by Meganekko, 08 November 2010 - 09:05 AM.

#72 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

so did you you!!!!! Im not changing ANYTHING MWAHAHAHA

PS:CHECKTHISOUT I HEAR THEY WILL LET ME IN ON THEIR TRAPS :F

4th job will still be ninja. No point to change!

#73 Katakylsm

Katakylsm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:37 AM

Good to see that this guild is still here ^^

#74 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:41 AM

How big is acs now? You guys pare unground.

#75 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:18 PM

I see us everywhere. Mostly in PoW scammins da nations<333

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users