[Classic] Knight/Lord Knight Guide - Classic Class Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Classic] Knight/Lord Knight Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

Lord Knight is the highest HP Class in the game, capable of taking quite a beating.  While they aren't very dangerous on their own, a group of 4 or 5 LKs in WoE can be devastating.

They are also one of the easiest classes to level, although end game leveling takes a respectable amount of zeny to maximize -- this class is still surprisingly good at leveling with "meh" gears.  My skill suggestions below are for WoE.  If you want to make a kawaii PvM Knight, do as you please.

Swordsman Skills:

Spoiler

Knight Skills

Spoiler

Lord Knight Skills

Spoiler

Leveling A Swordsman

Well, lets look at the easy route first: geared players.

I suggest getting Magnum Break 3 (or better) immediately, then going to Orc Dungeon and mobbing Orcs.  With the increased spawn, it's pretty awesome.

After that, Bash HO's or even bash Anubis (Fatal Blow helps) to Knight.

Just the rental gear should be about enough for this too.

For a noob: [Make sure you have a Merchant with Discount 10 and Vending 1 to save/make zeny]

Spores into the 20's, collect the Strawberries to sell to other players for 5k+ Zeny each.

When you're done with that, go to Wolves and kill them one-by-one.  Eventually you should be able to Magnum Break a mob of wolves to death.  You can do this into the 40's.  Maybe more.  They drop Strawberries as well.

Try one of the repeatable EXP quests if you like.

Zenorcs are possible if you went slightly DEX heavy earlier on.

Greatest Generals with a Spear weapon, stand 4 cells away in a straight line and poke away.  Just be careful you don't misclick.

Stats:

For now, STR and DEX are what matter.  If you can't hit things and your hits don't hurt, tankability won't save you.  I usually do...

STR -> 30

DEX -> 30

STR -> 8x

VIT -> 40

DEX -> final

STR -> Final

VIT -> Final

For AGI Knights, it's hard to say when you should pump AGI since you can't really ever flee well.  Maybe pump AGI after your STR/DEX is decent.  AGI Knights should still level with BB, imo.

Leveling a Knight:

For geared players: Run HO's or Anolians until 8x, then go to Thors.  In order to Thors on a Knight (you will need assumptio most likely), you need to go DEX heavy early.  HIT rations from BG would help tons.  It will be hard with low VIT since you would die in a stun.

For ungeared players: Well, it gets hard.  I'd still suggest High Orcs, but you will likely need Zeny to do this.  If you can get support, mobbing Anolians and selling the Anolian skins/Witched Starsands will help tremendously.  Remember to have pots (Fresh Fish work well, especially with Fish in Mouth) and SP items, although if you're really poor don't go overweight.  Mobbing Anolians for a few hours and selling the skins will net you tremendous Zeny.

Gear up as you go.  You will likely 99 in Anolians - it's not all that bad, especially if you loot.  If you continue to party a priest and you trust them, have them buff and loot and follow you so that the EXP/hr stays up.

Gearing for the Occasion:

Gears you need vary by location, but here is the basic set of gears:

Rideword Hat (+8) with a Vanberk or a Knocker Card (Thors)

Black Devil Mask, Evil Wing Ears, Robo Eye mids (up to you)

Well Chewed Pencil Lower (BB Leveling), Pirate Dagger (Pierce Leveling)

Pasana and Swordfish armors

Immune Muffler/Mant/Pauldron/BG Mant

+9 Superior Shoes, Verit Shoes, Sohee Shoes, Green Ferus Shoes, Shackles (w/ BSB)

2x Mantis Clips/Rings, BSB, 2x Snowier Clips/Spring Rabbit Clips (ICe Cream and Meat heal increase)

High Orcs

+10 Triple Smashing Flammable Pike (3x Orc Lady, 1x Vadon) if you need to use an Alice Doll, otherwise 3xOL 1xHydra is fine

Thara Frog Shield (Stone Buckler is nice, but if you're a noob get a Buckler [1] so you can use it at low levels)

Anolians

+10 Double Drainliar Double Flora Pike (3x Drainliar 1x Flora works too)

Rafflesia Shield (Valkyrian Shield is good here since they aren't large and they water bash)

Thors Volcano

+10 Double Vadon Peco Peco Egg Minorus Pike (2 Vadon 2 Peco Egg is good if you don't use a Knocker)

+7 Stone Buckler or Valk Shield with a Penomena Card or (preferably) Alice Card

Leveling A LK

It's the same stuff.  Get Bowling Bash and Spear Dynamo immediately, and go whereever you want.  Dyanmo gives you +50 HIT at max level, which is pretty much 50 free DEX, so you can go thors at 65~70 pretty easily.

Gearing A LK for WoE

So here's what's important: how do you gear a Lord Knight for WoE?   What do you focus on?

I think the best answer is Survivability.  At that end, I would suggest the following gear:

Feather Beret (+7 or better)

Robo Eye or possibly Nightmare Sunnies

Well-Chewed Pencil

+3 VIT or DEX Assaulter's Plate (Evil Druid Card)

+7 (or better) Thara Valkyrie Shield

+7 (or better) Raydric Captain's Manteau

+7 (or better) Green Ferus or Matyr Battle Greaves

2x Swordsman Medallion

With this setup and 100 VIT, you will have: 25,921 HP, 44% demi-human reduction, 20% Neutral Reduction.  However you may notice something missing...

Weapons:

So here's where an LK really needs to decide his role.  One LK is rarely threatening (disregarding God Items), but many LKs can be pretty dangerous.  Typical weapons are Status weapons, however you may differ slightly in your choice of weapon.  Common status weapons:

Sleep (Plankton Card)

Silence (Metaller Card)

Card them in either:

Slotted Mailbreaker

Main Gauche [4] (gives more ASPD, but you lose Spear Boomerang)

Pike [4] (gives less ASPD, but you gain Spear Boomerang)

You may be thinking "Why would I use Sleep?  Once I hit them they'll no longer be sleeping!"

You'd be partially right.  However, many players are under the effect of Sacrifice, and can not be knocked out of sleep with Melee!  So they will sleep until someone recovers them.

However, you won't always be required to spread statuses, your guild may use 4 or 5 LKs and try to coordinate a Bowling Bash frenzy.  For this, you will need:

Valorious Gladiator Blade (more DPS, no Spear Boomerang)

Assaulter Spear (less DPS, but Spear Boomerang)

WoE Builds

Well, there's always a degree of flavor here, but I have a golden rule: Don't sacrifice 100 VIT.  It's too important.  I WoE'd on a 92 VIT LK for years and I regretted not getting 100 VIT.

Basic Build:

85 STR

25 AGI

82 VIT

68 DEX

A basic WoE build (base stats).  Completely equipment independent.  However, since it's really easy to make a 99 LK, you may want to go with a more specific build.  The following is a build that relies on having a +3 STR enchanted Assaulter Plate:

92 STR

16 AGI

78 VIT

68 DEX

But this build will be useless once KvM comes out!

Additionally, VIT heavy builds aren't uncommon, however expect to use Status weapons exclusively.  A 99-base VIT build is a viable status spreader.  With 99 VIT, an LK can reach: 28,476 HP with the aforementioned gear.  At that point, very little will kill you, and most Guillotine Fists won't even bring you to red.

Role in WoE

Primarily to mess with people.

During a GvG (ME Battle): Quad Silence Pike, spear boomerang Biochems and Wizards.  Once an opening presents itself, Speed Pot into the enemy guild with your Quad Sleep weapon.  Swap to quad silence after a bit.  Continue to swap between them to maximize annoyance.  If the enemy guild is on a BB Gutter, use Magnum Break instead of Bowling Bash.

During a Precast: Quad Silence Pike (or Quad Curse) and Spear Boomerang incoming people.  If they form beyond the CP, resort to GvG tactics.

For damage dealers, an organized rush should be called.  Run in with your Valorous Gladiator Blade or Assaulter Spear.  Keep Spear Dynamo, Berserk Potion, and Wind or Earth Endow Scroll active at all times.  Don't worry about refreshing Aura Blade.  Pot like mad.

PVM Builds

In this section I will cover builds that are popular for PVM and MVP, though they aren't always useful WoE builds.

AGI Knight and AGI Hybrid

The AGI Knight is an ASPD-based character who generally relies on ctrl+click to level.  In truth, AGI Knight was my first character and I still like them, they just aren't the best WoE characters.  Do note, however, that an LK can achieve Stun Immunity in WoE with non-boss cards, so if you have a GR on hand, an AGI LK can be a beastly WoE build.

Stats:

100~140 STR

1~60 VIT

70~110 AGI

50~60 DEX

1 LUK (Unless you are a Muramasa Knight)

The goal is to hit hard and hit fast to make up for lack of survivability.  While this is typically considered a Two-Handed Sword exclusive build, AGI Knights are extremely proficient in Thors with Pierce, way outpacing SVD Knights.

Stat Growth:

... is a touchy subject.  Low level AGI Knights are hard to level via ctrl+click due to their lack of flee.  It may be best to pretend you're a VIT Knight by Pierce/BB leveling and working on AGI until you can suitably flee monsters.

However if you disagree with me, add AGI relatively soon on.

DEX -> 20

STR -> 40

... and then you can choose how to go from there.  I suggest...

STR -> 70

DEX -> 40

AGI -> MAX

STR -> MAX

DEX -> MAX

If you're getting VIT, either get it right away or sprinkle it in.

Muramasa Knight

This build relies on the Muramasa weapon and a slight abuse of a mechanic.

The Muramasa gives a large boost to ASPD and CRIT at the cost of cursing you quite frequently.  However, if your LUK is higher than your Base Level, you are immune to the Muramasas effect.  This is your total LUK, so having a priest friend who will level with you and has Gloria significantly frees up stat points.

Stats:

70~100 STR

80+ AGI

10~30 DEX

LCK = Base Level + 1

The large LCK investment means little wiggle room, so these Knights/LKs tend to be "purely AGI".

Stat Growth:

Well, before you equip the Muramasa, ensure your LCK is at least 1 greater than your base level.

DEX -> 20

STR -> 50

AGI -> 60

STR -> MAX

AGI -> MAX

Obviously you will be continuously adding LCK to meet the requirement.  It may be best to wait until you get your final LCK bonus before using the Muramasa. (Knight: Job 37 [+4], LK: Job 38 [+3])

Clashing Spiral

This skill revolves around a skill I find worthless, Clashing Spiral.  However, some players still like it, so I figure I might as well talk about it.

The damage formula for CS is as follows:

[(weaponweight*0.8*skillmod)+strbonus+weaponupgrades]*damagemodifiers*5

• Most ATK is not calculated into Clashing Spiral's damage. Things such as Spear Mastery/Weapon Masteries, Andre cards, or base weapon ATK will not add damage. However, weapon upgrades do (the damage they add is not random, such as on normal melee attacks).
  • When Clashing Spiral misses, you will do the same damage as your weapon upgrades normally add to Clashing Spiral.
  • Racial/elemental/size cards or items that multiply the final damage by a percentage, such as The Sign, will add damage.
  • Hunting Spear is the best weapon to use with this skill as weapon weight adds the most damage to date (Noghalt 10.3 update).
  • Every 10 STR adds a set amount of damage to Clashing Spiral that can be multiplied by cards, The Sign, or similar items.

As you can see, a bit of an odd skill.  Also, the info is a little outdated.  Cardo will eventually be the best weapon, however Hunting Spear is the best one-handed spear for CS.  Using an Archer Skeleton Card will help for "general purpose", I commonly see people use size-based Hunting Spears.  However HS is actually pretty cheap on Classic, so making a few won't be all that costly!

Now about the STR Bonus.  This is an interesting bonus that is derived from an interesting formula:

[Sum(STR/10 - i) for i < (STR/10)] - (STR/10 * 5)

Or more simply put...

Each 10 STR adds STR - 5 damage.  The damage bonus is cumulative.  So if you have 50 STR, you get the bonus for 50 STR, 40 STR, 30 STR, 20 STR and 10 STR.

Stats

CS depends a lot on DEX and very little on STR, though STR does have an effect.  Your weapon is the major factor in damage.

STR: 100+

VIT: 80+

DEX: 70~99 BASE

AGI: 30+

DEX will decrease your cast time, which will be useful for Strings.  Also, since STR doesn't matter too much, you can get really high DEX to enable you to hit things at a very low level.  And it will mean you don't need to use Spear Dynamo for most leveling, thus you can keep your Defense.

Stat Growth

Well, it depends.

DEX -> 30

STR -> 60

DEX -> 60

VIT -> 50

DEX -> MAX

VIT -> MAX

STR -> MAX

AGI -> MAX

I leave AGI last since it's for use in Strings (won't matter much alone).  STR will help you level early on, but won't matter as much once you get CS.  Use a stat calc and see what STR bonus you need to reduce the number of CS casts to kill a monster.

SP Upkeep

And onto why I hate Clashing Spiral.  It costs 30 SP to hit a single target.  A level 99 LK with 1 INT has about 400 SP, or 13 uses.  It is not a cheap skill to use.  So other than wasting stat points into INT (then again, if you want to be pure PvM feel free to do this), there are a few options:

Moonlight Dagger + Reflect Gear (Valkyrie Manteau):

This is the most obvious answer. By Reflecting with the Valk Mant, you will regain 3 SP per hit you take.  The downside is it kills your endow if you have one.  IF you're leveling with a Hellfire or Zephyrus, this is perfectly fine.  Otherwise, bring Endow scrolls with you.

Rideword/Nid Garb?

Not sure if these work with CS, but if they do, feel free.  They won't proc often, though.

Gypsy Kiss Slave

Obviously

Spamming SP Items

Also obviously

Marrying a 99 DEX slave Super Novice

Well this is a fun strategy.  Make a 99 DEX SuNo with Owls Eye, Improve Concentration, Blessing, and Increase SP Recovery.  While leveling, just have the SuNo sit somewhere safe and give you SP when you need it.  They will regen all of their SP in seconds, so as long as you stay close or level on a map where the SuNo can summon you with Romantic Rendezvous, you'll be golden.

Elemental Sword LK

This is by far the most hilarious thing I've seen in RO.  Relying on the Elemental Sword, an LK with high INT can tear monsters apart with the autocasts.  The setup is as follows:

Slotted Pantie/Undershirt with an Alicel and Whisper or Nine Tails Card, respectively (Orc Baby works as well)

INT Gear for damage, AGI gear for flee/ASPD by choice.

Stats:

1-50 STR

30-50 DEX

85+ BASE AGI

99 BASE INT

Rest VIT

Requires a Soul Link and One-Hand Quicken to reach 186+ ASPD.  Use an Elemental Sword with appropriate cards (which there aren't many, so using Size Cards for Melee damage works I guess).

And just attack stuff.  This is hilarious on Neutral Property Monsters and they have no weaknesses nor resistances to the bolts.

Edited by Jaffer, 09 August 2013 - 01:36 PM.

#2 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

I will be working on this for a bit. I'll remove this notice when I'm done.

Lord Knight is the highest HP Class in the game, capable of taking quite a beating. While they aren't very dangerous on their own, a group of 4 or 5 LKs in WoE can be devastating.

They are also one of the easiest classes to level, although end game leveling takes a respectable amount of zeny to maximize -- this class is still surprisingly good at leveling with "meh" gears. My skill suggestions below are for WoE. If you want to make a kawaii PvM Knight, do as you please.

Swordsman Skills:

Spoiler

Knight Skills
Spoiler

Lord Knight Skills
Spoiler

Leveling A Swordsman
Well, lets look at the easy route first: geared players.
I suggest getting Magnum Break 3 (or better) immediately, then going to Orc Dungeon and mobbing Orcs. With the increased spawn, it's pretty awesome.
After that, Bash HO's or even bash Anubis (Fatal Blow helps) to Knight.
Just the rental gear should be about enough for this too.

For a noob: [Make sure you have a Merchant with Discount 10 and Vending 1 to save/make zeny]
Spores into the 20's, collect the Strawberries to sell to other players for 5k+ Zeny each.
When you're done with that, go to Wolves and kill them one-by-one. Eventually you should be able to Magnum Break a mob of wolves to death. You can do this into the 40's. Maybe more. They drop Strawberries as well.
Try one of the repeatable EXP quests if you like.
Zenorcs are possible if you went slightly DEX heavy earlier on.
Greatest Generals with a Spear weapon, stand 4 cells away in a straight line and poke away. Just be careful you don't misclick.

Stats:
For now, STR and DEX are what matter. If you can't hit things and your hits don't hurt, tankability won't save you. I usually do...
STR -> 30
DEX -> 30
STR -> 8x
VIT -> 40
DEX -> final
STR -> Final
VIT -> Final

For AGI Knights, it's hard to say when you should pump AGI since you can't really ever flee well. Maybe pump AGI after your STR/DEX is decent. AGI Knights should still level with BB, imo.

Leveling a Knight:
For geared players: Run HO's or Anolians until 8x, then go to Thors. In order to Thors on a Knight (you will need assumptio most likely), you need to go DEX heavy early. HIT rations from BG would help tons. It will be hard with low VIT since you would die in a stun.

For ungeared players: Well, it gets hard. I'd still suggest High Orcs, but you will likely need Zeny to do this. If you can get support, mobbing Anolians and selling the Anolian skins/Witched Starsands will help tremendously. Remember to have pots (Fresh Fish work well, especially with Fish in Mouth) and SP items, although if you're really poor don't go overweight. Mobbing Anolians for a few hours and selling the skins will net you tremendous Zeny.

Gear up as you go. You will likely 99 in Anolians - it's not all that bad, especially if you loot. If you continue to party a priest and you trust them, have them buff and loot and follow you so that the EXP/hr stays up.

Gearing for the Occasion:
Gears you need vary by location, but here is the basic set of gears:
Rideword Hat (+8) with a Vanberk or a Knocker Card (Thors)
Black Devil Mask, Evil Wing Ears, Robo Eye mids (up to you)
Well Chewed Pencil Lower (BB Leveling), Pirate Dagger (Pierce Leveling)
Pasana and Swordfish armors
Immune Muffler/Mant/Pauldron/BG Mant
+9 Superior Shoes, Verit Shoes, Sohee Shoes, Green Ferus Shoes, Shackles (w/ BSB)
2x Mantis Clips/Rings, BSB, 2x Snowier Clips/Spring Rabbit Clips (ICe Cream and Meat heal increase)

High Orcs
+10 Triple Smashing Flammable Pike (3x Orc Lady, 1x Vadon) if you need to use an Alice Doll, otherwise 3xOL 1xHydra is fine
Thara Frog Shield (Stone Buckler is nice, but if you're a noob get a Buckler [1] so you can use it at low levels)

Anolians
+10 Double Drainliar Double Flora Pike (3x Drainliar 1x Flora works too)
Rafflesia Shield (Valkyrian Shield is good here since they aren't large and they water bash)

Thors Volcano
+10 Double Vadon Peco Peco Egg Minorus Pike (2 Vadon 2 Peco Egg is good if you don't use a Knocker)
+7 Stone Buckler or Valk Shield with a Penomena Card or (preferably) Alice Card

Leveling A LK
It's the same stuff. Get Bowling Bash and Spear Dynamo immediately, and go whereever you want. Dyanmo gives you +50 HIT at max level, which is pretty much 50 free DEX, so you can go thors at 65~70 pretty easily.

And it shall continue later.

. Are you s.-_-.ing me on the Clashing Spiral Part, its a very powerful skill also for leveling and MvPing, its also affected by strings making it even more powerful than pierce

#3 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

. Are you s. -_-.ing me on the Clashing Spiral Part, its a very powerful skill also for leveling and MvPing, its also affected by strings making it even more powerful than pierce

As clearly stated in the begging, all my of skill suggestions pertain to WoE. However, Bowling Bash is also affected by Strings, has a lower cast time and delay and a higher damage per hit output.  It's also affected heavily by god items.

Leveling with a single target skill is inefficient and in the current era just plain silly.  CS receives a 25% damage penalty vs Large (most MvPs are large), which means it's mostly ineffective for Thors leveling, especially if you don't have dedicated strings.

Pierce is heavily affected by ASPD, which doesn't require you to have a Stringer glued to you for you to be effective.  Even with little to no AGI, Pierce will drop a Kasa in just a few seconds, whereas without strings you have to wait, what, 3 seconds between CSes?

And lastly, most MvPs worth killing cast AGI Up, which gives them 3x the Flee they had before.  An LK can get no where near the HIT requirement, even with 99 DEX and Concentration.

The only thing CS has going for it is the defense bypassing, ignoring Shield Reflect, and the fact that one weapon is all you need for CS to be good.  While it could be useful in a decent party, it will be inferior to most other methods of killing.  But it's easy to buff Bowling Bash to deal superior damage.

And to the main point, for a WoE perspective CS is a definite no-no.  Compared to Acid Bomb or FAS, you have to be extremely close to use it, it deals marginal damage, and it hits a single target.  Status spreading with BB (or even damage dealing) is a far better choice.

However, you may do whatever you like in PvM, I'm not against having fun.  I am focusing the guide on WoE roles, though, and CS is not a woe-viable skill.

#4 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:18 AM

Ok, id suggest spear boomerang for WoE, it was useful than CS

#5 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

Updated.  Will work on PvM builds (including CS) later.

#6 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Updated

#7 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

This should be pinned. People keep asking for a relevant LK build on classic.

Edited by kati3, 03 September 2013 - 10:56 PM.

#8 Skyelover

Skyelover

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

:thumb2:

#9 HassiumW

HassiumW

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:26 AM

Would you mind to tell me why that second woe built is not effective when kvm comes out. And I plan to MvP with a knight, soloing easy stuff, is it viable or competitive? 

#10 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

Because you'd be relying on a +3 str bg armor and all of the vit bonuses from bg set and green ferus. You'd lose a lot of stats with KVM gear.

I have done a bunch of MVPs on a solo LK, but if there is comp I won't win. I also can't do all MVPs.

#11 WhiteWolf182

WhiteWolf182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRed Line
  • Server:Classic Loki / Thor

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:34 AM

Good Topic bro!

One question, does Evil Druid Card/Bathory Card, cancel the curse from the Muramasa? I don't want to spent 99 points in Lck.

#12 Ramses

Ramses

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

Bonus also count, could use gloria, luk gears and other random stuff to get over 99 xD

#13 WhiteWolf182

WhiteWolf182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRed Line

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:28 PM

I dont like to count with Gloria, because i would need a priest by my side all the time. Gears can help, but these cards don't grant immunity then?

#14 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:20 PM

That sword is garbage. Your better off (and will get high ASPD) going with a 1 handed sword, thorny buckler + bison, and get a SL buff for 1 handed quicken. You will only need to refresh the SL once every ~6 min so it's really not hard to keep up. If your staying on the same map the whole time its super easy to setup with minimal effort.

#15 WhiteWolf182

WhiteWolf182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRed Line

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:50 PM

That sword is garbage. Your better off (and will get high ASPD) going with a 1 handed sword, thorny buckler + bison, and get a SL buff for 1 handed quicken. You will only need to refresh the SL once every ~6 min so it's really not hard to keep up. If your staying on the same map the whole time its super easy to setup with minimal effort.

This sounds good, never thought of that. Without Muramasa i wont Crit, but +10 sabers with property cards would hit harder, and i will have lots of free points.

#16 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:55 PM

Or once your LK you can use twinblades and bypass the defense (basically doing crit). You'll also have a race shield... Its pretty cool. Just remember to bring a lot of zerks and recast 1hq right before link wears off for most time with it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users