#1 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

The Mentor System, A idea to help get higher levels into helping lower levels ease into the game.

I'm currently thinking of how an idea like this could work, but maybe it could go something like this.

Level 80+ players can add a single student level 79 and under Pre-Trans and same class. When they join the mentor system it opens up job based mentor quests where when cleared they both get exp/jexp based on their levels. The Student will also get some Mentor Training items like Training potions, maybe some Medium ranged equipment, and some zeny. The higher level will also get Five Old purple box, Five Old blue box, and One Bloody Branch.

Or maybe it could be something as simple like above level 80+ adding a lower level to show them the ropes. The system will record when the student levels. Each level gives the mentor some points they can spend on items in a specialized shop. Players under the mentor system will have +10% exp and when the student hits level 80 and both the teacher and student gain said items Five Old Purple Box, 5 Old Blue Box, and One Bloody Branch or Random Headgear or One Old Card Album.  

I know it's likely a terrible idea, I can't think of a way to prevent if from being abused for free item, I'm going to give it  little more thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users