WarpPortal Account is suspended - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WarpPortal Account is suspended

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 lusis

lusis

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

My WarpPortal account is suspended.  i submitted the ticket and got a reply which tells me its not Gravity but other companies. :hmm:

And they cant tell me which company has flagged my account but they suggest me to contact the company to release my account. :p_sick:

I am so confused. :hmm:

Anyone meet this issue?

And what can i do now?  I dunt know who banned me and dunt know the reason either > <

(im not sure whether i should post the topic here or other places )

#2 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

My WarpPortal account is suspended.  i submitted the ticket and got a reply which tells me its not Gravity but other companies. :hmm:

:questionmark:  I'm confused on what you mean by this part of your post

Edited by inuko23, 07 August 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

And they cant tell me which company has flagged my account but they suggest me to contact the company to release my account. :p_sick:

I am so confused. :hmm:

Anyone meet this issue?

And what can i do now?  I dunt know who banned me and dunt know the reason either > <

(im not sure whether i should post the topic here or other places )

You need to be a lot less vague, because I have no clue what you are talking about. If your warp portal account is suspended, contact Gravity. If the ticket agent referred you to your ISP, you probably aren't banned by Gravity, and you are misinterpreting the issue.

Edited by Jaye, 07 August 2013 - 09:19 PM.

#4 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

This isn't that iesnare crap is it?

#5 lusis

lusis

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

You need to be a lot less vague, because I have no clue what you are talking about. If your warp portal account is suspended, contact Gravity. If the ticket agent referred you to your ISP, you probably aren't banned by Gravity, and you are misinterpreting the issue.

thats the reply i got:

"Upon checking your account, we have found out that it was suspended from our website due to a pending issue from another company similar to Gravity Interactive. We are very sorry but we are not allowed to mention this company's name. We are hoping you may be able to tell us something more about this problem. If you would like the account in question to be considered for release please contact the recent game companies that you got in touch and ask them for a resolution. Should there be anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter."

i dunt know what gm mean for other company...

#6 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

Credit card fraud?

#7 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm just going to copy this from irowiki

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=85855 (you need to be logged in to read this one)

Gravity has a service which monitors for chargebackers

It's connected to other similar game publishers so if you commit fraud on one game publisher you are suspicious on all other games publishers connected via this network. Basically see who you may or maynot have screwed to pay recently and fix the issue.

more info is here : http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=24315

#8 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

thats the reply i got:

"Upon checking your account, we have found out that it was suspended from our website due to a pending issue from another company similar to Gravity Interactive. We are very sorry but we are not allowed to mention this company's name. We are hoping you may be able to tell us something more about this problem. If you would like the account in question to be considered for release please contact the recent game companies that you got in touch and ask them for a resolution. Should there be anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter."

i dunt know what gm mean for other company...

another company similar to Gravity Interactive  :questionmark:

#9 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

Basically means another game publisher the OP has run into trouble with.

#10 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:50 PM

basically, OP, played another mmo, run by a company similar to gravity interactive, then for whatever reason has a pending issue with that other company, such as a charge-back or credit fraud.

and now is blacklisted from playing RO, and probably any other gaming company that uses iesnare to weed out frauders.

#11 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

ah i see

#12 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

In the event it is iesnare you could follow this link http://www.thegambli...ng-snooped.html and see if that works.

Edited by Tkwan, 07 August 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#13 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Feeding Homunculus

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

I got my acc suspended just after I get my first WPE, so just sent a Ticket and got my acc unsuspended

#14 lusis

lusis

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'm just going to copy this from irowiki

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=85855 (you need to be logged in to read this one)

more info is here : http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=24315

aww, almost same issue. :p_sick:

So unfriendly Gravity is! :p_sad:

IESNARE is really -_-!(Its illegal in many countries but not in USA.)

PPL cant get a fixed IP but a random IP in my country.

Support center ask me to recall what i do with my current IP.(how could i know?) :pif: And reject to unsuspended my WarpPortal Account cuz its not suspended by gravity?

But thanks for their decision i will leave ro and save $100 dolar a month. :p_sleep:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users