• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 enajer

enajer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

im from ph i downloaded and installed the game correctly and patched already... but when i click the start button it won't continue...

what seems to be the porblem...??

(when i open the launcher at first there was a warning saying "your system does not meet the req for ro2" but my pc is at the recomended status...)

#2 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

Ph... I'm thinking you're referring to the Phillipines? If so, you are actually blocked from playing the game. I have heard of some being able to get in game, despite being from a blocked region though.

What countries are included in iRO2?
At this moment, iRO2 is going to cover three areas, North America, Europe and Oceania. Due to license terms, there are some zones blocked from iRO2, just because they are going to have an own version of the game.
Blocked Zones: Brazil, Philippines and SEA Server's countries.

If the issue is as I suspect, please await your version of the games.

However, if you are insistent on playing the game, or I'm assuming wrong about your region, please explain in further detail and I'll be happy to assist you.

Edited by Belegnir, 14 August 2013 - 10:03 PM.

#3 enajer

enajer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

i am want to play this game desperately... if you cud just help me to play this ill be really thankful... you are right i am from the philippines... please help....

#4 enajer

enajer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

i downloaded the from here http://www.playragnarok2.com/

i just want to play this.... T_T

:sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#5 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

You have the right download. But you're in one of the blocked zones.

You'd probably need to work around the region block I think. Proxies are the general method that people within blocked zones told me. I asked a couple in the game recently, and I got a similar result. However, I have no knowledge on setting up proxies.

But I need to know what happens after you hit the start button in slight more detail. Does Hackshield open up at the bottom right of the screen? Does a new window/screen appear if it does?

It may also help to know what operating system you're using, such as Windows XP or Windows 7.

EDIT: On a darker note, many people couldn't agree more with your statement of just wanting to play. Ha ha ha.

Edited by Belegnir, 11 August 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#6 enajer

enajer

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

im using windows xp.... yup theres a hack shield... it will open then close.. no blank window or something just hack shield... i downloaded the directX...

#7 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hmmm... Check my post on general fixes and use the downloader I specified for XP users.

Here's that post; http://forums.warppo...8152013-update/

Be sure to uninstall your current version.

If you have trouble looking; https://mega.co.nz/#...P7ZrUS6TpeMadg8

If that doesn't solve the issue, try as much things there as possible. I doubt your antivirus is the problem at all, or running as an admin.

EDIT: Other fixes from my post you should try are numbers 4 and 7. You -could- also try number 3 but I doubt that one.

EDIT2: If you still can't get in, it's due to that Phillipines block which probably only a proxy can get around (which is a "no-no" if you will). You'll have to wait for the server to come to you.

Edited by Belegnir, 14 August 2013 - 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users