Regarding the Eremes DNA 8/11/13 - Page 10 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding the Eremes DNA 8/11/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
353 replies to this topic

#226 7675130511200256733

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

If you guys request there be no GM/CM presence in game, I would be more than happy to oblige.

I would prefer to only see CM/GM staff in game during events or in the course of their responsibilities (ie: conducting events and handling bot reports / gameplay issues for customers). 

To me, if someone is being paid to do their job they should not be socializing and making friends / shooting the breeze. Keep it purely professional and save personal gameplay and friendships for personal time - or do it under a different name as an anonymous user just like any of us normal players. This prevents any appearance of favoritism, whether warranted or unfounded. 

Edited by 7675130511200256733, 12 August 2013 - 11:46 AM.

#227 Eureline

Eureline

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Please take your jobs seriously..  :p_sad: This is not funny anymore. Week after week smashing people's hope. New issues and scandals. 

#228 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

If you guys request there be no GM/CM presence in game, I would be more than happy to oblige.

wuh is this a threat to us? pulling out the no GM in game card?

i dont even get why you "community manager" has the power to spawn mobs, make items, kill -_-. when your job is to just answer peoples questions in game

#229 Serenaki

Serenaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

wuh is this a threat to us? pulling out the no GM in game card?

i dont even get why you "community manager" has the power to spawn mobs, make items, kill -_-. when your job is to just answer peoples questions in game

At the moment Zanbee is being constantly hated on so of course she might be a little defensive. Just want to put that out there.

Edited by Serenaki, 12 August 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#230 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

I'd better have no GMs, than corrupt GMs. You aren't trying to say that we should accept such behavior because there are no better GMs to chose from, are you?

This is not a private server, you can always find people who want to do the job.

#231 baxie

baxie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

@Zanbee 

DON'T SPAWN MONSTER FOR ANYONE don't you realize that you are doing more harm than good? that you spawn monster isn't necessary at all for any player just DON'T DO IT!!!! 

Be a professional like you supposedly are

#232 ItsFierce

ItsFierce

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

Njoror has confirmed that he went into a raid group and hit the boss twice (did less than 10% damage), however he told me that he didn't go in to help anyone in particular. He barely even remembers that particular raid.

So can I get Njoror to come to my next CoA run and hit Aromine for 500k damage too?

#233 Mordondil

Mordondil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Odin - RO2

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

Irrelevant to the community, removing a GM has no impact giving the damage caused already

Irrelevant again

Hard to believe, you mentioned spawning mobs and why? I understand if its an global event that was publicly announced, but spawning mobs for groups/parties? you're a CM aren't you? aren't you suppose to be looking out for the community in its best interest?

No comment

So what happens to the people who benefited from the fiasco? making zeny? using it as an advantage for pve/colo etc?

Why? they knew they were getting items off GM's and they kept quiet until information started to be snooped around? poor judgement? favoritism?

Slip? you mean corrupted?

Apologizing does nothing to the game, we are all suppose to feel sorry for this person for ruining the game for the majority of the players? we have the right to make accusations and if they are true, doesn't that make it look bad on your part to actually try cover such things?

You can't make promises hoping that the community will have "faith" because the decisions in general from WP have been terrible, GM/CM's have literally no experience on the GM team if any, (not specifically targeting you) but to be honest, it feels like no one even played RO2 enough to know what the game needs. Just a bunch of people who got randomly hired with some "CV" that apparently impressed the staff in order to get hired and playing around with commands and being unprofressional to a serious point

As for what Njoror did, that's a pretty bad accident, 10% of Aromine isn't 500k damage, thats a huge chunk of damage done to the boss already, we don't know if this ever continued besides this one incident because unfortunately we can't take your words for anything at this point.

And question, why are you spawning mobs? like, why are you using this command exactly for as a CM? it helps people like you more or something? I honestly don't get why you would touch such commands because this is out of your privilege in all fairness.

MWnPz98.jpg

Look how ridiculous this is, these people kept quiet and that's supposedly respectable for everyone? you guys took this far beyond than it should have been, giving out kimono's or whatever costumes they are because of favoritism? (or if you want to call it in your words, "behind the scenes bug testing""

So much for being a CM, pretty ironic isn't it for RO2

Totally have to agree with this, you bested our trust and faith, a simple apology won't help anyone at all. How can we be sure things like this haven't happened before or that they won't happen in the feature? What made you even think that it's a good idea to give out items for "Bug Testing".

Why do you need players present for Bugtesting at all? I wonder for just how long this would've kept going if it weren't for us to discover what the hell you we're thinking/doing? You can't get friends with players as GMs or CMs, because it's your job to not to take sides.

Talking with the same group of players leads to accusations of favoritism, if they are true or not doesn't mean anything now, because you lost our trust anyway.

Also, why in the world would you spawn mobs for a (selected) group of players. Even if it was just Porings, you don't do stuff like that as a CM/GM, you just don't, that's a big "No No". If you wanna do it, make it publically announced and for everyone to take part in.

It seems like some of you need tutoring lessons in "How to be a proper GM".

#234 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

I won't pretend what happened was right. It won't be happening again. All this has been taking awhile to address, because well it did get quite overwhelming.

The GM's and CM's try to be fair in everything we do. There are a few users that will take something and twist it completely into false statements (of which people seem to believe very easily). There are some who haven't even logged in for weeks, just to pop up here these past few days do some more damage.

Njoror has confirmed that he went into a raid group and hit the boss twice (did less than 10% damage), however he told me that he didn't go in to help anyone in particular. He barely even remembers that particular raid. I myself have spawned monsters for people to kill, but I have done that for many people and groups (not just one). I often take requests for monster spawns, and then spawn them randomly. . 

Is there anything else that needed to be addressed that I had missed?

There's no way that this was "twisted" into a false statement. We saw the screenshots and you admitted it with your statements. If you feel like you have to reward people for helping out (aka. those costumes) then so be it, as long as it doesn't give them any gameplay advantages. But DNA fragments of the most sought after pet in game? You shouldn't even give out ONE if the only reason is that they weren't dropping for that group. There was no "test". The GM could do this by himself without the group there. And if you are going to give compensation for only one group, what are you going to do about all the other ones that had been hunting legit?

Don't blame everyone for something one GM has done. 

As a CM and a higher authority, it is your job to screen/monitor and control your GMs. If they failed to do a good job, it should rest on your shoulders as well. When something bad happens, you shouldn't push all the blame aside and pretend you're innocent. We all know this was bound to happen in a MMO, but when it does, we'd like to think that there's a staff member that can step up and take responsibility instead of blaming everything on someone else and make it as though the community is the bad guys for assuming things.

Edited by Gluttannie, 12 August 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#235 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:04 PM

Eremes massacre..poor eremes.  :sob:

Hasn't he gone through enough?! :ani_bzz:

#236 Mordondil

Mordondil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Odin - RO2

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

I'd better have no GMs, than corrupt GMs. You aren't trying to say that we should accept such behavior because there are no better GMs to chose from, are you?

This is not a private server, you can always find people who want to do the job.

True, there are more than enough people who have years of experience in doing a support gms job through pservers or other MMORPGs, I for one would be happy to help you guys out since i have a +9hrs time difference to the server and can handle peeps from around my area and Europe.

In the end, this shouldn't have even happened, you should ask Gravity to give you a Testserver, so you can test the patches and bugs and have a better and faster communication with Gravity about Bugfixes and other stuff you come across.

#237 Gangstor

Gangstor

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

AND banning people for telling them to stop giving out free items? you gotta be kidding

HEY NJOROR

INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND INVITING PEOPLE TO YOUR GM GUILD AND GIVING THEM FREE STUFF (that's the 8.4K HP rogue u always flirt around with) WHY DONT U FIX THE GAME

i want some free castle buffs & costumes too bro

-taken <1hr ago

7UKTrKp.jpg

VTaCMBI.jpg

HEY NJOROR

HYVENT GIRLS ARE KAWAIIII TOO CAN WE GET OUR COA-H LOOT & SOME FREE KIMONOS TOO??

#238 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

You people crying about 7 day costumes with no stats just go pls.

#239 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:12 PM

hey xrita is talking with njoror...HEY!!! xrita got a exclusive kimono can b spawned from GMs only....hmmm....

#240 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

You people crying about 7 day costumes with no stats just go pls.

if someone gets some item from a GM that was caught cuz we're able to see the appearance of the costume, how u so sure what was given out that we cant see in her inventory.  Stop being so naive

#241 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

if someone gets some item from a GM that was caught cuz we're able to see the appearance of the costume, how u so sure what was given out that we cant see in her inventory.  Stop being so naive

Because people have seen the Kimono's. Just quit the game already

Y'all cry too much about irrelevant stuff instead of focusing on the the actual relevant topic.

#242 BROLYxSSJ5

BROLYxSSJ5

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

i think that you're just mad because you're one of the favored consumers of the all mighty CM Njoror

#243 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

So from what I have been told, all the items and costumes that were distributed were removed. If you have any more information regarding players that may have received something from a GM or if you see something that isn't normal, send in a ticket. I may have to ticket in about the rogue too when i get around it.

#244 TomCrancy

TomCrancy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

Anyone else just notice that a 12 page topic just became a 10 page topic?

BALEETED

#245 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

i think that you're just mad because you're one of the favored consumers of the all mighty CM Njoror

HA HA HA

Nope. I am one of the first posters in this thread talking about this -_- up.

I just think giving a damn about a 7 day non stat non slotted costume is really DUMB

#246 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

So from what I have been told, all the items and costumes that were distributed were removed. If you have any more information regarding players that may have received something from a GM or if you see something that isn't normal, send in a ticket. I may have to ticket in about the rogue too when i get around it.

wuhs the point of sending a ticket? so these impotent GM can toss it aside? its been what HOURS since njoror was spotted stalking the forums and in game but only Zanbee was brave enough to come out and talk to us (even tho she taking all the bashing).  This Njoror guy is epic fail as a GM no offense

#247 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

I cleaned up the thread. Hid off-topic comments and inappropriate posts.

#248 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Anyone else just notice that a 12 page topic just became a 10 page topic?

BALEETED

Yeah, mods are weeding out unrelated posts ( I recognize I made a few ).

I think the QQ on this post is growing too excessive. We were already told there was action taken against who was caught giving out DNA. I don't doubt it escalated internally to more than just that. I hope this punch to the management team will open the eyes for them to see this game is on fire.

Hope is a weird word in RO2, nowadays.

Edit: Ok, VM11 posted his answer before me ._.

Edited by Audn, 12 August 2013 - 12:28 PM.

#249 BROLYxSSJ5

BROLYxSSJ5

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

thanks for the help VM11, without you i would be reading utter trash

#250 Serenaki

Serenaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

I cleaned up the thread. Hid off-topic comments and inappropriate posts.

Kool, Thanks 11, but I hope your definition of inappropriate is justifiable.

Anyways, seriously the 7-day Costume talk? Off topic. This thread is about the Eremes DNA fragments, besides...Costumes = not very important.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users