Regarding the Eremes DNA 8/11/13 - Page 9 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding the Eremes DNA 8/11/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
353 replies to this topic

#201 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:59 AM

spiraling out of ConTROL

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h3Fh2Ao9pCc

#202 7675130511200256733

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

@Zanbee 

I think it would be nice to see the CM / GM team take a more neutral approach and to not be making friends / socializing with players in this game. When a WP representative frequently shows up and talks to the same group, especially in the midst of a community blow-up like this one, it just fuels suspicions that favoritism is continuing within RO2. Why do you think people are so willing to believe the supposedly false accusations that are being thrown around in this and other threads?

I'm not trying to tell you all how to do your job, but in any customer-facing role it is important to keep things completely professional and to avoid the appearance of any preferential treatment. We don't need GMs to be our buddies and to shoot the breeze with us in Alberta. Your team should really be invisible and be the very last thing any player notices during the gameplay experience. 

tl;dr

This is supposed to be RO2, not Njoror, Zanbee, Alpaca & Friends Online. 

Edited by 7675130511200256733, 12 August 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#203 peterhatch

peterhatch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

HEY ZANBEE, 10%? #DAMAGE_CONTROL

THREAT LEADER NJOROR SAYS OTHERWISE

yCtDWWE.jpg

OP +90000000 Weapon

#204 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

You have done it too, and Njoror (kimonos and whatever we have no screenies of)

We want these GMs out of this game! We don't want any excuses.

#205 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

You have done it too, and Njoror (kimonos and whatever we have no screenies of)

We want these GMs out of this game! We don't want any excuses.

Screenshot or it didn't happen

stop putting stuff on Njoror when he's probably the best GM I have ever seen for a Free MMORPG.

#206 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

I won't pretend what happened was right. It won't be happening again. All this has been taking awhile to address, because well it did get quite overwhelming.

The GM's and CM's try to be fair in everything we do. There are a few users that will take something and twist it completely into false statements (of which people seem to believe very easily). There are some who haven't even logged in for weeks, just to pop up here these past few days do some more damage.

Njoror has confirmed that he went into a raid group and hit the boss twice (did less than 10% damage), however he told me that he didn't go in to help anyone in particular. He barely even remembers that particular raid. I myself have spawned monsters for people to kill, but I have done that for many people and groups (not just one). I often take requests for monster spawns, and then spawn them randomly. . 

Is there anything else that needed to be addressed that I had missed?

yCtDWWE.jpg

i duno Zanbee...is it the people that believe easily or is it u? unless aromine has 5million hp......

#207 kerwinboi

kerwinboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

See that's why Top guilds are always on top because of dem GM tanking for them, idk what to do or how to ask a GM to help us. me and my guild had a hard time even! COA normal.,

they may help people with some raid bosses but still those famous guild only that been feeding this game.

#208 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Don't blame everyone for something one GM has done. 

one gm? didnt u admit to spawning monster for people? and giving them dna? obviously theres more than 1 GM involved in this case, ur all just trying to cover each others asses. 

okay so if we take ur word for it, one gm messed up.  I dont think the community will b satisfied until he gets the proper punishment

#209 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Lol

#210 8729130607033955267

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

yCtDWWE.jpg

btw who is other *heroes* ? is that N or H ? i wana free aromine drop too >_<

p.s. I am mistaken or there was any CoA event ?

#211 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

one gm? didnt u admit to spawning monster for people? and giving them dna? obviously theres more than 1 GM involved in this case, ur all just trying to cover each others asses. 

okay so if we take ur word for it, one gm messed up.  I dont think the community will b satisfied until he gets the proper punishment

-_O When did I say I ever gave away DNA? I usually spawn up normal spawns, such as Porings that at the best give away potions or jellopies.

It's my job to communicate with the community and to know what is going on (community wise). 

I have popped up in many channels and visited many different guilds. I've even visited the Spanish speakers, even though I don't know any Spanish. If none of us showed up in game, then we would be getting complaints of no GM presence. If you guys request there be no GM/CM presence in game, I would be more than happy to oblige.

#212 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

There was one coa event for the first five groups to clear it (normal and hard). And my guild hasn't received ANY rewards for it so far.

Probably GMs were too busy tanking bosses and giving out free items and DNA to their friends/lovers.

#213 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

I didn't see any love for the Brazilian guilds 

#214 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

-_O When did I say I ever gave away DNA? I usually spawn up normal spawns, such as Porings that at the best give away potions or jellopies.

It's my job to communicate with the community and to know what is going on (community wise). 

I have popped up in many channels and visited many different guilds. I've even visited the Spanish speakers, even though I don't know any Spanish. If none of us showed up in game, then we would be getting complaints of no GM presence. 

http://i.imgur.com/MWnPz98.jpg

okay sorry if its not you, but since u said u spawn mobs for people i thought the person that spawn these ermes was you.  SO another GM -_- up? I DUNO... THOSE DONT LOOK LIKE PORINGS TO ME

Edited by wakkyz, 12 August 2013 - 11:14 AM.

#215 4431121031155619673

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

Don't blame everyone for something one GM has done. 

We can blame everyone because you are part of the team, if you knew or know that this was happening then it is partially your fault too. If they do something that is not right/correct then do something about it, report it to upper management.

#216 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

We can blame everyone because you are part of the team, if you knew or know that this was happening then it is partially your fault too. If they do something that is not right/correct then do something about it, report it to upper management.

Please read the post I made a few minutes ago. I have already addressed this. 

There was one coa event for the first five groups to clear it (normal and hard). And my guild hasn't received ANY rewards for it so far.

Probably GMs were too busy tanking bosses and giving out free items and DNA to their friends/lovers.

We have spent the better part of the past few weeks categorizing bugs and communicating with the devs in regards to bug fixing. This took higher priority. The rewards will be going out sometime this week.

#217 AyaneYuuko

AyaneYuuko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

Well she has the bamboo back in her hand again.

#218 wakkyz

wakkyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

Please read the post I made a few minutes ago. I have already addressed this. 

We have spent the better part of the past few weeks categorizing bugs and communicating with the devs in regards to bug fixing. This took higher priority. The rewards will be going out sometime this week.

U have ADDRESSED nothing other than giving out obvious excuses and no punishment or solution towards everything u guys messed up on

#219 Mooknight

Mooknight

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

Well she has the bamboo back in her hand again.

adolescent-panda-eating-bamboo-pandas-ar

Edited by Mooknight, 12 August 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#220 KeemRayel

KeemRayel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

Oh mai gewd! Summoned a lot of eremes! That is so fair!

#221 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

If you guys request there be no GM/CM presence in game, I would be more than happy to oblige.

I'm sure everybody agrees on:

It's fine for you to do that, but don't make people win the game. Help people with bugs or if they get glitched in the game, settle chat spam and general stuff that moderators generally do. It's fine for you to do any event as long as it's been known to the community that X event is happening at Y time. All we're asking is to not make people instantly win raids and for people to get free items for no reason whatsoever.

#222 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

I have popped up in many channels and visited many different guilds. I've even visited the Spanish speakers, even though I don't know any Spanish. If none of us showed up in game, then we would be getting complaints of no GM presence. If you guys request there be no GM/CM presence in game, I would be more than happy to oblige.

People complain about the lack of GM presence in RO1, but you don't see that staff caving into their demands. That's called putting your foot down and prioritizing your duty as a figure of authority. The only reason for any CM or GM to be in-game is for game or player issues. You shouldn't be playing with players because that's how rumors of favoritism spreads. You especially should not be giving out items outside of events, like I said in a previous post:

Giving out rewards for GM-run events (i.e. hide-and-seek, forum contests, etc.) is fine, but when you guys simply give out items to whatever player you feel like, that is crossing the line. Especially items that haven't been announced to have been implemented on our server via patch notes or an iRO2 website announcement. Doesn't matter if the items in question are temporary or not, I highly doubt you have that much authorization to give a few players early access to them.

It's very unfair to give certain players such access to items without letting the rest of community have a fair shot at it. It's even more unfair to give certain players early access to items that haven't been officially announced to be implemented. I'm not singling you out, but addressing the entire iRO2 CM and GM team as a whole.

#223 AyaneYuuko

AyaneYuuko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

adolescent-panda-eating-bamboo-pandas-ar

That panda doesn't look like it knows what it is doing.

#224 englishtealite

englishtealite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

1)  Is this GM still going to be allowed to be a GM?

The Alpaca has been sheared as his punishment. 

Irrelevant to the community, removing a GM has no impact giving the damage caused already

2)  What (if any) consequences is he going to face for doing this?

He won't be performing any GM duties for awhile. Appropriate actions have been taken.

Irrelevant again

3)  Were his actions sanctioned by you or anyone else?  Did you have knowledge of this beforehand and approve of it?

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally was on my weekend when this happened.

Hard to believe, you mentioned spawning mobs and why? I understand if its an global event that was publicly announced, but spawning mobs for groups/parties? you're a CM aren't you? aren't you suppose to be looking out for the community in its best interest?

4)  How could they even know for sure if the drop rates were bugged or not?  Me and a partner have gotten 2 legit since the day before yesterday.  Is it not probability that Eremes could simply take forever to drop one?  How could his drop rate be changed without a patch?

We have heard that it gets harder to get drops the more you battle the monster/boss.  If this is true, we will be notifying the devs to request a change in drop rates.

No comment

5)  IS EVERYONE going to be given 1 piece of eremes DNA as compensation for this?  (They should)

No, the pieces will be withdrawn along with the pets that were spawned. Giving everyone a DNA piece will ruin the economy more than the 100 that was given out.

So what happens to the people who benefited from the fiasco? making zeny? using it as an advantage for pve/colo etc?

6)  Are those members of the party going to be banned?  Why was only one banned?  I don't understand how you can justify banning one of those members and not the GM himself who gave them the items in the first place.

No they were not banned. 

Why? they knew they were getting items off GM's and they kept quiet until information started to be snooped around? poor judgement? favoritism?

7)  Why would the GM need a GROUP to stand there and watch him kill them?  It makes no sense as to why he couldn't 1-hit them by himself in some remote dungeon.  Is this not obvious favoritism?

Maybe a slip in judgment. 

Slip? you mean corrupted?

8)  How can anyone have faith in the GMs when this would have gone unnoticed and unpublished if not made a public scandal with screenshots as proof?  And when threads are locked that try to point out truthful things GMs have been doing that are biased and unfair?

The GM responsible has already been dealt with, and he was very apologetic. However, people are starting to make wild accusations on everything else with little understanding, and putting blame on the wrong people. Threads were locked because they were unnecessary (hence we made one thread so conversation can be centralized).

Apologizing does nothing to the game, we are all suppose to feel sorry for this person for ruining the game for the majority of the players? we have the right to make accusations and if they are true, doesn't that make it look bad on your part to actually try cover such things?

I won't pretend what happened was right. It won't be happening again. All this has been taking awhile to address, because well it did get quite overwhelming.

The GM's and CM's try to be fair in everything we do. There are a few users that will take something and twist it completely into false statements (of which people seem to believe very easily). There are some who haven't even logged in for weeks, just to pop up here these past few days do some more damage.

Njoror has confirmed that he went into a raid group and hit the boss twice (did less than 10% damage), however he told me that he didn't go in to help anyone in particular. He barely even remembers that particular raid. I myself have spawned monsters for people to kill, but I have done that for many people and groups (not just one). I often take requests for monster spawns, and then spawn them randomly. . 

Is there anything else that needed to be addressed that I had missed?

You can't make promises hoping that the community will have "faith" because the decisions in general from WP have been terrible, GM/CM's have literally no experience on the GM team if any, (not specifically targeting you) but to be honest, it feels like no one even played RO2 enough to know what the game needs. Just a bunch of people who got randomly hired with some "CV" that apparently impressed the staff in order to get hired and playing around with commands and being unprofressional to a serious point

As for what Njoror did, that's a pretty bad accident, 10% of Aromine isn't 500k damage, thats a huge chunk of damage done to the boss already, we don't know if this ever continued besides this one incident because unfortunately we can't take your words for anything at this point.

And question, why are you spawning mobs? like, why are you using this command exactly for as a CM? it helps people like you more or something? I honestly don't get why you would touch such commands because this is out of your privilege in all fairness.

MWnPz98.jpg

Look how ridiculous this is, these people kept quiet and that's supposedly respectable for everyone? you guys took this far beyond than it should have been, giving out kimono's or whatever costumes they are because of favoritism? (or if you want to call it in your words, "behind the scenes bug testing""

So much for being a CM, pretty ironic isn't it for RO2

#225 peterhatch

peterhatch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:32 AM

Eremes massacre..poor eremes.  :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users