RWC items enchant bug - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RWC items enchant bug

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bracuss

bracuss

I am New.

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

hi, yesterday i enchanted my rwc pendant . i got 2 "3 spell enchant" . but when i tried the third enchant, all the enchants deleted. i bought 5 rwc pocket and found only one usefull item. but it was gone. i want my item back with true enchants can you help me about this problem?

Edited by bracuss, 12 August 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

hi, yesterday i enchanted my rwc pendant . i got 2 "3 spell enchant" . but when i tried the third enchant, all the enchants deleted. i bought 5 rwc pocket and found only one usefull item. but it was gone. i want my item back with true enchants can you help me about this problem?

This is not a bug. Please read the text the NPC read to you - when you enchant the third slot for the first time (ie, not using reset ticket), there is a chance to fail and remove all existing enchantments! The NPC makes this very clear if you read the dialog.

Had you read the dialog instead of spamming enter, you would know this, and know that you could have prevented this by using a reset ticket to enchant the third slot (which will never reset existing enchants). 

Ideally, you should do:

Enchant first two slots. 

If you have any spell 3's, use reset ticket on third slot so you can't lose the spell3. 

Otherwise, enchant it without reset ticket and hope for it to fail so you have a free try at first two slots. 

Once you have all three slots enchanted, pour reset tickets into it. 

You can try to get the GMs to reverse this unfortunate incident by submitting a ticket to the GM team ( http://support.warpportal.com ), but I don't know how amenable they will be to this, since the npc does tell you that it can fail and erase your current enchantments, and you tried it anyway. 

The GMs cannot handle this through the forums. 

Also, thread moved from classic tech support to main RO support section, since this is an issue on renewal, not classic. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 12 August 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#3 sahil17

sahil17

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

i got spell 2 on both slots on my pendant, and i tried to reset em to spell 3 and used 10 tickets. is it a bug if all 10 tickets gave me  matk + some % and not even once a spell enchant came, be it 1 2 or 3? or just very bad luck?  this is just after this last maintainence on 14th august 2013

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

Just bad luck :-(

30-40 tickets to get spell 3/3 is not unusual. This is a moneymaker for gravity, no doubt about it. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 14 August 2013 - 02:53 PM.

#5 sahil17

sahil17

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:31 AM

so its common that people get no spell enchants for like 10 tickets?

geeez thats some bad odds

#6 QueenNicki

QueenNicki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:11 AM

so its common that people get no spell enchants for like 10 tickets?

geeez thats some bad odds

Took me 60 for two spell3 on one pendant. Didn't even bother with the stats :p_sleep:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users