kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

Where the crystal's health/defence depends on the number of players in the map on each side.
That is, the more players there are on a side, the weaker their crystal is. So leeching a side would make it weaker.

Not sure how this will turn out but it might be worth considering and testing.

#2 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:02 AM

interesting idea, i don't think that would cause less leeching, but i wouldn't mind if they implemented that for a week or two to see.

#3 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:16 AM

interesting idea, i don't think that would cause less leeching, but i wouldn't mind if they implemented that for a week or two to see.

As long as there are a lot more leechers on the predictable winning sides, and great enough disadvantage to health on the crystals to lead to a reasonably high risk for the overpowered side and make for a much more exciting war.

This would mean fun challenges for both sides even if the teams are imbalanced.

I'm hoping something like this would cause both leechers and active players to consider changing sides in the wars and eventually balance out by itself in terms of crystal health.

If combined with my (other suggestion) which also involves the removal of leechers, crystal health's would be purely based on active fighters which would be even better.

--
Of course as long as there are those who are willing to spam instant-pots (I am so sick of even hearing this name), no suggestion will be effective regarding pvp.

Edited by kaminichuan, 26 October 2010 - 02:20 AM.

#4 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:07 AM

I really like the sound of this idea. They should implement it for a week and see how it goes. I would suggest to test it on Pegasus but there are never enough participants.

Of course as long as there are those who are willing to spam instant-pots (I am so sick of even hearing this name), no suggestion will be effective regarding pvp.

So true.

Edited by BrownBear, 27 October 2010 - 11:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users