New Client EXE August 16th, 2013 - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New Client EXE August 16th, 2013

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 leonardo7523

leonardo7523

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

0elz.png

7njs.png

2 of mi 3 pj in the game.

#27 Avaloon

Avaloon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:44 AM

Hello

My Friend had " User is not Valid User error " and Use Windows Vista and Xp....Me Use Windows 7 64 Ultimate and had same Problem :questionmark: What is the Problem :heh: Gravity plz make New Client and the Population Pick Up at 10% :no1: One Problem for the Low Requiem Population is the  Client...

Edited by Avaloon, 10 November 2013 - 08:48 AM.

#28 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hello

My Friend had " User is not Valid User error " and Use Windows Vista and Xp....Me Use Windows 7 64 Ultimate and had same Problem :questionmark: What is the Problem :heh: Gravity plz make New Client and the Population Pick Up at 10% :no1: One Problem for the Low Requiem Population is the  Client...

Here's the answer; its the same issue with ragnarok: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Dr6-MCVrWRo

Gravity doens't fix any of their games... sadly

Edited by Lithi, 10 November 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#29 Avaloon

Avaloon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Here's the answer; its the same issue with ragnarok: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Dr6-MCVrWRo

Crazy rofl that no Resolution....=/

Have spend last 3 Years more than 200-300€ in my Char and have make 6 Month a break and now cant Install Requiem ....=/

:wall:

#30 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

Please need help i Play this Game 3 Years ago i now my I'd AND pasword but i forget my mail AND i can't buy worpal energi without premium its hard to play

#31 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

O.O how can you not remember the email you signed up with. I find that hard to do considering I would not remember my emails if I did not use similar naming conventions. Even my email I have not used in 15 years I can remember the name of. Now the password is the hard part. I can understand if you have an email you no longer use or have access to and need to change it. I went through a lot of trouble changing that before.

If you can't remember your email, I would just start again. Otherwise they would need to verify you are who you say you are so they can change the email of your warp account. That usually involves faxing them your ID and answering identifiable information on your account. This can take more than a month if they even let you do it in the first place.

#32 Aroodj

Aroodj

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Have spend last 3 Years more than 200-300€ in my Char and have make 6 Month a break and now cant Install Requiem ....=/

For me it works but i did it a little different. 
i opened cmd as an administrator while error occured and i wrote : 

#33 Aroodj

Aroodj

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

For me it works but i do several thing more  
1.in cmd i wrote something different : 
       " net localgroup users /add"
       " net users localgroup /add"
2. then i opened a directory where i had wptemp files and i changed a permissions for it just like it is on the video : i made my self an owner of folder and gave full perrmision for all filles. then i was able to install it properly.
3. after installing i did the same things for folder "gravity" that i installed. 

If i did not step 3 i couldn't even open folder "requiem" in "gravity", because i hadn't permissions. so i was sure all will be works properly when after doing step 3 i could open everything :) ... an additional assurance i have beause i can see icons of files in "requiem".

#34 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

damit almost ERROR and i do it almost 10 times downlod and install in my RQ but still error and now i install agian the 3rd problem is FDI SERVER ERROR T_T fix it GM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users