Fallen Angel Wing enchanting info. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Fallen Angel Wing enchanting info.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

Since there are no clarification by officials, I'm just copy and pasting what I posted on maintenance thread. Some people would have been able to access this info via irowiki forum, or by translating kRo website, but here is what i have translated myself, and hopefully will help some people who are wondering about what to expect from FA wing enchantment. 

And I wonder if clarification they made on Main Website is the correct one, because i was able to add two enchantment on my Fallen Angel Wing at +7. I assume that they made a mistake, so I'm here to post what I think is the correct one.

at refinement level +7, you can add two enchantment to 1st slot, and 2nd slot.

at refinement level +9, you can add three enchantment to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd slot(which have a chance to add hidden enchanment).

Please re-confirm if this is correct.

[Fighting Spirit]

Fighting Spirit 3Lv : ATK + 12, HIT + 4. 
 Fighting Spirit 4Lv : ATK + 15, HIT + 5. 
 Fighting Spirit 5Lv : ATK + 18, HIT + 5. 

>>Randomly appears on 3rd slot when its refined to +9 

Fighting Spirit 6Lv : ATK + 21, HIT + 5. 

[Spell]

Spell 4Lv : MATK + 15, Variable Casting 10% decrease. 
 Spell 5Lv : MATK + 18, Variable Casting 10% decrease. 
 Spell 6Lv: MATK + 21, Variable Casting 10% decrease. 

>>Randomly appears on 3rd slot when its refined to +9  

Spell 7Lv : MATK + 24, Variable Casting 10% decrease. 

[Expert Archer]

Expert Archer 1Lv : Ranged Attack increase 2%. 
 Expert Archer 2Lv : Ranged Attack increase 4%. 
 Expert Archer 3Lv : Ranged Attack increase 6%. 

Expert Archer 4Lv : Ranged Attack increase 8%. 

[Critical]

Critical 1Lv : Critical Damage + 4%, CRI + 1. 
 Critical 2Lv : Critical Damage + 6%, CRI + 2. 
 Critical 3Lv : Critical Damage + 8%, CRI + 3. 

Critical 4Lv : Critical Damage + 10%, CRI + 4. 

[MHP]

MHP+1% : MHP + 1%. 
 MHP+2% : MHP + 2%. 
 MHP+3% : MHP + 3%. 

MHP+4% : MHP + 4%. 

[MSP]

SP+25
 SP+50 
 SP+75 

SP+100 

[After Attack Delay]

After Attack Delay 1Lv : After-attack-delay 4%
 After Attack Delay 2Lv : After-attack-delay 6% 
 After Attack Delay 3Lv : After-attack-delay 8%

ASPD+1 : ASPD + 1. 

[STR]

STR+3 
 STR+4 
 STR+5 

Special STR : STR + 1.
       Refined +8 STR + 3
       Refined +9 ATK + 1%
       Refined +12 ASPD + 1, Fixed casting 7% decrease.

[AGI]

AGI+2 
 AGI+3
 AGI+4

Special AGI : AGI + 1.
       Refined +8 AGI + 3
       Refined +9 ATK + 1%

[VIT]

VIT+3 
 VIT+4
 VIT+5

Special VIT : VIT + 1.
       Refined +8 VIT + 3
       Refined +9 SP + 1% 

[INT]

INT+3  
 INT+4
 INT+5 

Special INT : INT + 1.
       Refined +8 INT + 3 
       Refined +9 MATK + 1% 

[DEX]

DEX+3
 DEX+4
 DEX+5

Special DEX : DEX + 1.
       Refined +8 DEX + 3 
       Refined +9 MATK + 1% 

[LUK]

LUK+3
 LUK+4
 LUK+5

Special LUK : LUK + 1.
       Refined +8 LUK + 3 
       Refined +9 MHP + 1% 

Edited by CharAznable, 21 August 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#2 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

I appreciate this info. Could you please erase the format, on the fonts though, or change them to a color? They can't be seen, on the Deviant Theme, without having to highlight them.

Thanks again!

#3 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

Could you please erase the format, on the fonts though, or change them to a color? They can't be seen, on the Deviant Theme, without having to highlight them.

Weird. it should be set on default, but I changed the font, and color to black. hope that helps.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...l_Wing_Enchants

#5 FenrisI

FenrisI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for this buddy!

#6 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Weird. it should be set on default, but I changed the font, and color to black. hope that helps.

Thanks, but not to be picky, black on semi-black is a bit hard to read. If you highlight all the text, & then use the eraser icon, which is the second one from the left, that will change it back to default.

Thanks Azzy I just found this, & I fixed the link to the Malangdo Enchants, since it was going to an invalid link.

I guess I, or someone else should update though, so all the info is on the one page instead of having to refer to two different pages for the complete information.

I personally think it would be easier to look at on page rather then two. I'm not sure how everyone else feels.

Edited by Razzez, 21 August 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#7 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Didn't know that was existing. thats awesome tho.

#8 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

I was just wondering if there was a reason it mentions anything, on Wiki, about refining for +8? From everything I have seen the only change between how many slots you can enchant are at +7 & +9. Enchanting at +8 is a mute point since it's the same as +7. The only change is at +9.

The website is also incorrect, in regards to the +8 refinement, regarding the number of enchantments that can be done. It shouldn't say +8 at all. It should say +7 to +8, where it says +8, & +0 to +6 where it says +7.

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

That part you're looking at is description of Special (str/luk/etc) enchant. 

I tried to make that a bit more obvious. I hate how the wiki doesn't show linebreaks. 

#10 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

I was just wondering if there was a reason it mentions anything, on Wiki, about refining for +8? From everything I have seen the only change between how many slots you can enchant are at +7 & +9. Enchanting at +8 is a mute point since it's the same as +7. The only change is at +9.

The website is also incorrect, in regards to the +8 refinement, regarding the number of enchantments that can be done. It shouldn't say +8 at all. It should say +7 to +8, where it says +8, & +0 to +6 where it says +7.

For that....I asked them to clarify that +7 enchant and +9 enchant, but... I guess they haven't been fixing it. 

Yea, Boxter update? and please fix the FA wing enchantment info on the main website. +7 is 2 enchantments, and +9 allows you to get 3rd enchantment. +8 doesn't have any benefit.

Its just like that in kro too. So if the script itself is came from kro, but not modified, then should behave the same. 

#11 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ya I'm used to the RO info being wrong but the Wiki info is updated by us. So I was just surprised to see it on there also. I was going to edit it unless there was an actual reason for it. To me it is just needless information & misleading.

The overview makes sense but this doesn't:

""Special" Stat enchants have the following effect: +1 to (stat) +3 to (stat) if refined to +8 (for total of +4) Bonus if refined to +9"

#12 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

""Special" Stat enchants have the following effect: +1 to (stat) +3 to (stat) if refined to +8 (for total of +4) Bonus if refined to +9"

I think that is just an issue with how they worded them. Special Enchant comes with +1 of noted stat, and when refine level is +8, it gives additonal +3 stat. If its refined to +9,  It should give 1% something that matches special stat. and when its +12, it gives +1 aspd and +7% fixed casting reduc. 

#13 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:35 PM

I think that is just an issue with how they worded them. Special Enchant comes with +1 of noted stat, and when refine level is +8, it gives additonal +3 stat. If its refined to +9,  It should give 1% something that matches special stat. and when its +12, it gives +1 aspd and +7% fixed casting reduc. 

The wording is always an issue with RO. That's what makes things so confusing. I don't know if they try to translate kRO's descriptions instead of writing them themselves or what.

If that's the case, & I understand you correctly, that would mean, for instance with Luck, that just for refining to +8, you would get an additional +3 LUK, then when you refine to +9 you have the chance to get another +6 LUK on top of that. That's on top of the fact that you are able to get +3 to +5 LUK on the first two slots, which would mean you would have the ability of getting a total of +19 LUK?

#14 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

For instance with Luck, that just for refining to +8, you would get an additional +3 LUK, then when you refine to +9 you have the chance to get another +6 LUK on top of that. That's on top of the fact that you are able to get +3 to +5 LUK on the first two slots, which would mean you would have the ability of getting a total of +19 LUK?

[LUK]

LUK+3
 LUK+4
 LUK+5

>>Randomly appears on 3rd slot when its refined to +9  

Refined +8 LUK + 3 
       Refined +9 MHP + 1% 

This would mean, at +9, You can get total of +10 luck from 1st and 2nd slot, and you will be able to get special luk on 3rd slot at +9, which will give you total of +4 luk. You cant get special luk and another +5 luk on 3rd slot. so in the end, your enchant will look like

[0][+5luk][+5luk][Special luk] Or, [0][+5luk][+5luk][+5luk] When it gets slotted, you can put Green Maiden card on it. which will give +4 luk when its refinement level is +9, or +7 luk when its +12. make it total of 18~19 luk on +9, 21~22 luk on +12.

Edited by CharAznable, 21 August 2013 - 08:48 PM.

#15 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

I guess I, or someone else should update though, so all the info is on the one page instead of having to refer to two different pages for the complete information.

I personally think it would be easier to look at on page rather then two. I'm not sure how everyone else feels.

just added the other enchants. i only added the ones that were possible with the fallen angel wings though

#16 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

This would mean, at +9, You can get total of +10 luck from 1st and 2nd slot, and you will be able to get special luk on 3rd slot at +9, which will give you total of +4 luk. You cant get special luk and another +5 luk on 3rd slot. so in the end, your enchant will look like

[0][+5luk][+5luk][Special luk] Or, [0][+5luk][+5luk][+5luk] When it gets slotted, you can put Green Maiden card on it. which will give +4 luk when its refinement level is +9, or +7 luk when its +12. make it total of 18~19 luk on +9, 21~22 luk on +12.

This is really confusing then. So on LUK +5 is the highest you can get on all 3 slots, unlike Spell, for instance where it goes up +1, to +7, from +6, on the 3 slot? Then if refining to +8 gives you +3 LUK, & refining to +9 gives you another +1 LUK, then that's a total of +4 just refining to +9, without enchants, & if you can get +5 on each of the 3 enchant slots, that should mean you the maximum is a total of +19.

"Refined +12 ASPD + 1, Fixed casting 7% decrease." It doesn't change the enchantments. Refining to +9 allows you to enchant the 3rd slot, so you would have to be able to at least enchant it to 5/5/5, or 5/5/6.

I can't really be the only one finding this information confusing. At least I hope I'm not.

The "Randomly Appears" doesn't even make sense. I mean we all know, the enchant levels are random in the first place, but it doesn't make sense for the normal stats, if it really means only +1 instead of +6, for +9.

just added the other enchants. i only added the ones that were possible with the fallen angel wings though

Thanks for doing this. I was going to try to but I didn't really know which ones applied, & which ones didn't, which is why I was surprised it just said to refer to Malangdo for the rest of the enchant info.

Edited by Razzez, 21 August 2013 - 10:39 PM.

#17 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

This is really confusing then. So on LUK +5 is the highest you can get on all 3 slots, unlike Spell, for instance where it goes up +1, to +7, from +6, on the 3 slot? Then if refining to +8 gives you +3 LUK, & refining to +9 gives you another +1 LUK, then that's a total of +4 just refining to +9, without enchants, & if you can get +5 on each of the 3 enchant slots, that should mean you the maximum is a total of +19.

3rd slot has four choice->+3, +4, +5, and Special Luk

1st and 2nd slot has three choice-> +3. +4, +5

Thats the bottom line. 

Edited by CharAznable, 21 August 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#18 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

"Refined +12 ASPD + 1, Fixed casting 7% decrease." It doesn't change the enchantments. Refining to +9 allows you to enchant the 3rd slot, so you would have to be able to at least enchant it to 5/5/5, or 5/5/6.

I can't really be the only one finding this information confusing. At least I hope I'm not.

you are confusing the possible enchants for the fallen angel wings with the "special luk" enchant. i was confused about this originally as well, but if you look at the description for the enchant itself, it gives you all of those things listed under the "special stat enchant" section of the FAW enchant page. meaning if the garment is upgraded to those certain levels, that "special luk" enchant would give you those bonuses. this is separate from the number of possible enchants you can get based on upgrade lvl of the wings.

technically it would be better for forging/potting to get 3x luk+5 instead of 2x luk+5 & special luk. 3x luk+5 would give you luk+17 on the base garment. if slotted and carded with green maiden card, it would give luk+21 at +9 and luk+24 at +12.

also, the "randomly appears" means, for example: for the 1st 2 slots you can get spell 4-6. but for the 3rd slot, you can get spell 4-7. the spell 7 enchant can "randomly appear" on that last slot

#19 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

3rd slot has four choice->+3, +4, +5, and Special Luk

1st and 2nd slot has three choice-> +3. +4, +5

Thats the bottom line. 

That's what I thought.

you are confusing the possible enchants for the fallen angel wings with the "special luk" enchant. i was confused about this originally as well, but if you look at the description for the enchant itself, it gives you all of those things listed under the "special stat enchant" section of the FAW enchant page. meaning if the garment is upgraded to those certain levels, that "special luk" enchant would give you those bonuses. this is separate from the number of possible enchants you can get based on upgrade lvl of the wings.

technically it would be better for forging/potting to get 3x luk+5 instead of 2x luk+5 & special luk. 3x luk+5 would give you luk+17 on the base garment. if slotted and carded with green maiden card, it would give luk+21 at +9 and luk+24 at +12.

also, the "randomly appears" means, for example: for the 1st 2 slots you can get spell 4-6. but for the 3rd slot, you can get spell 4-7. the spell 7 enchant can "randomly appear" on that last slot

Right the confusing part is the ""Special" Stat enchants have the following effect: +1 to (stat) +3 to (stat) if refined to +8 (for total of +4) Bonus if refined to +9". From this it appears as though it is saying, once you refine the FAW is refined to +8, you get an extra +3. It also appears as though you get an additional +1. I'm guessing that the +1 is for anything under +8. This would mean once refined to +9, if you were able to get 5/5/5, for each slot, the total would be +19.

Now looking at Wiki again, since Azzy updated it, it appears as though my thinking is correct:

Special Stat Enchant

"Special" Stat enchants have the following effect:

• +1 to (stat)
  • +3 to (stat) if refined to +8 (for total of +4)
  • Bonus if refined to +9

I understand how the spell enchants works, & the others, just not the stat ones. I've already done a +9, to 7/6/5, however the

#20 Nocredit

Nocredit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

That's what I thought.

Right the confusing part is the ""Special" Stat enchants have the following effect: +1 to (stat) +3 to (stat) if refined to +8 (for total of +4) Bonus if refined to +9". From this it appears as though it is saying, once you refine the FAW is refined to +8, you get an extra +3. It also appears as though you get an additional +1. I'm guessing that the +1 is for anything under +8. This would mean once refined to +9, if you were able to get 5/5/5, for each slot, the total would be +19.

Now looking at Wiki again, since Azzy updated it, it appears as though my thinking is correct:

Special Stat Enchant

• +1 to (stat)
  • Bonus if refined to +9
I understand how the spell enchants works, & the others, just not the stat ones. I've already done a +9, to 7/6/5, however the

CharAznable explained it pretty well... Basically,for the third slot you can only get either special LUK (Which would give LUK+4 on +8 upgrade and above) or LUK+5, so it's either LUK+14(LUK+5/LUK+5/Special LUK) or LUK+15 (LUK+5/LUK+5/LUK+5).

Edited by Nocredit, 22 August 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#21 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

That's what I thought.

Special Stat Enchant

• +1 to (stat)
  • Bonus if refined to +9

Yeah, I left out the linebreaks, i forgot that you need to manually include linebreaks in the wiki.

It should be good now - the table below the line "bonus if refined to +9" shows what the bonus is. 

Also, the end of your post got cut off. Are you saying you get +7/6/5 to a stat? Or spell 7/6/5? I thought the former was impossible.

#22 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm guessing that the +1 is for anything under +8. This would mean once refined to +9, if you were able to get 5/5/5, for each slot, the total would be +19.

no. i don't think you understand. the " special luk" enchant is a separate enchant. so you can either get special luk on your 3rd slot OR luk+5, NOT BOTH. this is why i was saying 3x luk+5 is better than 2x luk & special luk.

i repeat, it's either [luk+5][luk+5][luk+5] OR [luk+5][luk+5][special luk]. you can't have luk+15 AND special luk

#23 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

CharAznable explained it pretty well... Basically,for the third slot you can only get either special LUK (Which would give LUK+4 on +8 upgrade and above) or LUK+5, so it's either LUK+14(LUK+5/LUK+5/Special LUK) or LUK+15 (LUK+5/LUK+5/LUK+5).

I understand his explaination. It just doesn't match the info on Wiki. There is nothing that says that the 3rd slot can be enchanted, from +3 to +5, only that it gives the "Special" enchant. This may be due to the fact that Wiki just doesn't have the correct info yet.

Yeah, I left out the linebreaks, i forgot that you need to manually include linebreaks in the wiki.

It should be good now - the table below the line "bonus if refined to +9" shows what the bonus is. 

Also, the end of your post got cut off. Are you saying you get +7/6/5 to a stat? Or spell 7/6/5? I thought the former was impossible.

What exactly is the +1 stat for? +0 to +6 or +7?

I was talking about spell 7/6/5.

I think I understand it now if Wiki is correct. Have you actually done any of the normal stat enchants such as LUK? According to Wiki there is no +5 for the 3rd slot even, as I had thought, & we've been talking about. It says you only get "Special LUK", on the 3rd slot, not +5 LUK or "Special LUK".

Technically there is no real 3rd slot enchant at all. For refining to +8 you get +3 LUK, & you get +1 LUK for something also, but all it says you get for +9 is a "BONUS".

Special Stat Enchant

• +1 to (stat)
  • Bonus if refined to +9

It would be good to get some clarification from Oda on this, instead of having to speculate, on what this "Special Enchant", & "Bonus", means?

The following is NOT on Wiki:

Refined +8 LUK + 3 
       Refined +9 MHP + 1% 

If the previous quote says you get this Bonus, when you refine to +9, then I don't understand how this can also be random.

Edited by Razzez, 22 August 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#24 Nocredit

Nocredit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

I understand his explaination. It just doesn't match the info on Wiki. There is nothing that says that the 3rd slot can be enchanted, from +3 to +5, only that it gives the "Special" enchant. This may be due to the fact that Wiki just doesn't have the correct info yet.
The "3rd slot enchant" column on the wiki shows enchantment options exclusive to to the 3rd slot, in other words, in addition to the chance at getting normal enchants you can also have a chance of getting those in the 3rd slot. (And not in the 1st or 2nd slot.)

It applies to any upgrade level, and stacks with the +3 bonus at +8 refine and higher.

I think I understand it now if Wiki is correct. Have you actually done any of the normal stat enchants such as LUK? According to Wiki there is no +5 for the 3rd slot even, as I had thought, & we've been talking about. It says you only get "Special LUK", on the 3rd slot, not +5 LUK or "Special LUK".

Technically there is no real 3rd slot enchant at all. For refining to +8 you get +3 LUK, & you get +1 LUK for something also, but all it says you get for +9 is a "BONUS".

Explained on the first part of my response. The +9 "bonus" is max HP + 1%

It would be good to get some clarification from Oda on this, instead of having to speculate, on what this "Special Enchant", & "Bonus", means?

It's the same as the Archangel wings's "Special STR/DEX/INT/AGI/VIT/LUK".

I explained above what's the bonus.

If the previous quote says you get this Bonus, when you refine to +9, then I don't understand how this can also be rando

Explained above.
What they meant with "Randomly appears on 3rd slot" is that it ONLY appears on the third slot (since all enchantments are random)

Edited by Nocredit, 22 August 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#25 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

If the previous quote says you get this Bonus, when you refine to +9, then I don't understand how this can also be random.

I don't know what I need to do to make this any clearer than I already have!

The part you say is not on the wiki ABSOLUTELY IS IN THE WIKI,  under the section "SPECIAL STAT ENCHANT".

When doing any of the six basic stat enchants, on the third slot, it is possible to get an enchant called "Special <stat>", where <stat> is whatever stat you are enchanting, just like how the third slot doing spell enchants can get spell 4~7, where the first two can only get spell 4-6.

This Special <stat> enchant has the following effects: 

+1 to <stat>

If upgraded to +8, an extra +3 to <stat> 

If upgraded to +9, you get an extra bonus, depending on which special <stat> enchant it is. (see the table on the wiki under the "special stat enchant" section, which lists the bonus)

If upgraded to +12, you get +1 ASPD and -7% fixed cast. 

Also, as I think I clearly stated in the wiki (but have tried to make even clearer), the listed enchantments for the third slot are IN ADDITION TO THE POSSIBILITIES FOR THE FIRST TWO. That is, the third slot can get any of the enchants that the first two could PLUS a third.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users