Kafra Storage Deleted Everything - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kafra Storage Deleted Everything

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iamSketch

iamSketch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

My younger brother, sister, her boyfriend and I use to play a lot.  Over the summer I wasn't able to play because of internet, but planned to play again in September.  Today, I was told by all three that all their stuff had been deleted.  I checked my kafra storage with fingers crossed, then found that all my stuff was deleted as well.

Rare items

cards

a rare pet egg

equipment

other lesser rare pet eggs

supplies I had been saving up for smithing

Cute clothes / accessories

Everything. 

What's more, when I left off, I had been training, so all of my important stuff was in the storage so that I could flee faster in battle.

Is there a way these can be restored?  Why were they deleted?  And if they were some sort of update or system management thing, then why did they not send out emails to those who had the accounts?  I even checked my email to see if there was some sort of warning about this.  Nothing.

#2 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

We have not deleted storage, but the expanded storages from pre-merger Yggdrassil and Valkyrie are no longer normally available. The second storage can be accessed by VIP members, and if you use a kafra storage pass you can access all three storages. 

If you haven't played in a while, you can write to the GM Team through our ticket system, and they can give you some kafra storage passes so you can access and transfer these items to the 1st storage. 

#3 iamSketch

iamSketch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Oh, okay.  Thank you so much for your help.  I really appreciate it. :p_hi:

I'll let my siblings know.

Thanks again for your time.

#4 Oda

Oda

Overseas