#2 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:50 PM

Posted Image

Before you apply it to the guild, please take a moment to read the thread to check the general operations of the guild you can imagine. Most of the levels of the game "high" does not display a lot of work for the prosperity of the guild.
If you are familiar with the ignition, all the humor, the compensation system, in casual conversation I can be happy to join the guild to share the silent contempt of death. Parties, Zerobaransugirudoibento one hundred percent increase is exactly zero idling.

Posted Image
Yu must be funded.

Posted Image
1.Their thoughts about how the cakes and sweets
2.(Misogyny is very important.) Sex
3. First name, middle name, birth date, mother's maiden name, sex, pet names, social security, reliability, and all schools fetish Sun Sun, the following items:
4. Join me please:
5. The Teita, A my boy, please enjoy an intimate time with one of the following. However, this figure, B is, Burokubakkumaunten can participate in fun activities that do not care about my movie, it is difficult to win. Nosa Nosa Minsyutou Minister AHM is ass, tryna Mahjong is all wet soup.
6. Gender / Hey / artist, free love, free, free stuff, or do you? Gay?
7. Important information: game, level, class, why you join the name of the performance start time.

PLEASE TELL US KTHX

Posted Image

Edited by Celestia, 10 February 2011 - 09:58 PM.

#3 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:51 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Celestia, 23 February 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#4 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:53 PM

fearegawe

Edited by Celestia, 09 September 2011 - 04:54 PM.

#5 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Posted Image

ENTER MY ART CONTEST! With like 1.5kg+ other goodies LUMINA'S ART CONTEST! ENTER PLEASE~

CAMBRIDGE HAS DRAWN US A SUPER CUTE IMAGE!
Posted Image
<3<3<3<3

Posted Image
Hunting

Posted Image

Edited by Celestia, 23 February 2011 - 01:09 AM.

#6 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Posted Image

Q. What's the history of Soul?

A. Soul was formed by a small group of friends during THQ beta. Later on, the tiny guild merged into Celestial until the guild leader (Origin) retired which forced the original Soul members back to square one. After picking up where they left off, upon grinding and partying, Soul members met Knights and its leader Haku, they exchanged digits and added each other on their friend list . Then their mutual relationship eventually grew into a very close one. One evening, the thought of a merge sprung up, after discussing the idea, Soul and Knights became 1. The merge ultimately led to conquering EW, making the guild stronger than ever. It was the heyday of Knights that is until the opening of Dekard. Oh Dekard, the demise of Knights and the start of another reign. Despite the new server being responsible for the fall of Knights, the Ex-Vyverners created a Dekard branch of Knights which turned out to be the strongest and an unstoppable guild. But the remaining members who stayed on Vyvern, detested Dekard mainly because the departure left a huge hole in the guild and its people. Once again, Soul and most of its associates joined/merged into another guild called Viscaria. It was for a very short period of time which ended abruptly due to THQICE closing down. Fortunately, some of the members kept in touch while the server was gone. Aftering hearing the news about the server coming back with a new host (Gravity), they seized the opportunity and revived Soul, now being better than ever!

Q. How did Knights merge with Soul?
A. Haku was our lazy leader, and the core members of the original Knights are not very active anymore due to school, other interests, etc. Long time ago Soul actually merged into Knights, and now with this brand new stand, it's Knights' turn! There is a Knights guild existing on the new server, but know that it is not us.

Q. What's Edicts?
A. On our journey through the new Dekard, we befriended a guild lead by SharpEye (now Sharpion), called Edicts. At first they were StrawHats, created by Luffy, but he soon became inactive and SharpEye took over. Through him, the guild became one of the top guilds on that server. Knights and Edicts got along very well, and often AFKed together. Soon, Knights became inactive and Edicts also did. But when Dragon Saga reopened, all the active people that were previously in Edicts came to merge with Soul.

Q. How come I never seen you before in Knights on Vyvern?
A. LionHeart, Haku, me, and some others started to play Dekard when it was first released. We made some friends on there, while Knights is managed by Sheol on Vyvern. Some new players you have never seen before is probably one of our Dekard guildies, with a brand new name. They are great people, so treat them nicely!

Q. Why are there underage girls in this thread?
A. BY MY POWERS I LOVE LOLIS!1!!1

Q. Where is Opium?

A. OH THE WOE! If we knew, we'd be happy to tell you. We all miss him dearly. He can't help but start a massive wave of panic and distress whenever he goes AWOL. Last time, we all thought something really terrible had happened to him. Some of us even invested time in researching recent news articles on Google for any clues or tips which might've led to Opium's mysterious disappearance during that Thanksgiving night. Speculations had arisen countless amount of times during that God-awful event. We came up with nothing BUT wild suppositions such as "what if he got hit by a car after shopping on Black Friday?", or "someone probably kidnapped him because of his ability to poop out strawberry whip cream". It seemed realistic at the time. After months and months of worrying, he finally showed up; It turned out that he was too busy with 'life'. I know, appalling right? Regardless of all the hardships he put us through, we were just glad to have him back. That was until he started signing on MSN less frequently as the weeks went by. It started becoming all too real again, the cake spamming, the poop scoop, ridiculously clever rhetoric and wits, and the onionmotes, were all gone for good. IT HURTS ALL OF US TO NOT HAVE HIM HERE WITH US TODAY. HE LEFT A HUGE VOID IN OUR LIVES. THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH CAKE OR SWEETS IN THIS WORLD TO COMPENSATE AND SUPPLEMENT OUR UNDYING NEED OF OPIUM AND HIS STUPENDOUS RAINBOW FECES INDUCING LOVE!

TO OPIUM,

BABY IF YOU EVER DO READ THIS, JUST KNOW THAT WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! YOU'RE MORE ADDICTING THAN CRACK COCAINE, YOUR CHARM IS MORE POTENT THAN OPIUM ITSELF, THE CHEMISTRY WE HAD WAS AMAZING, IT FELT LIKE WE WERE IN THE MILE HIGH CLUB WITH YOU AROUND, YOU'RE BETTER THAN ECSTASY! PLEASE COME BACK! <3

- Soul.

Posted Image

Edited by Celestia, 05 January 2011 - 12:23 PM.

#7 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:11 AM

YEAH SOUL FTW.

#8 aires

aires

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts
  • LocationAustralia >:3
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:22 AM

YEAH SOUL FTW.

hey when is Soul recruiting? :(

#9 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

SUP.

#10 TiaNcAiz

TiaNcAiz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

REMME IN D:

#11 Halohead

Halohead

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

Every girl in our guild is a girl in real life. I am also a girl.

#12 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:04 AM

Every girl in our guild is a girl in real life. I am also a girl.

SPIIIINE

Where you been, qq.

#13 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:53 PM

im a girl too!

and hey guys http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#14 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:06 PM

I am the worst kind of trap :)

#15 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:03 PM

I am the worst kind of trap :)

A bounce trap? :D

Boing boing #4

#16 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:09 PM

I am a pretty girl. ^-^

#17 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:56 AM

A bounce trap? :)

Boing boing #4

ZING~

#18 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:11 AM

MUST... PIMP THIS UP... BUT READING HENTAI....

#19 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

Posted Image

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! IT'S HIFU AND SHEOL'S BDAY KINDA!!! Sheol's is like Nov 1

#20 AfroShika

AfroShika

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:10 PM

nice, im sure Lion will keep my updated on the stats in here

#21 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:46 AM

Hi afrooooooooo

= v= woo pimped up the guild thread a bit, but must work harder!!

#22 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

@Sheoru and Hifu: SO KAWAII DESU!

#23 Meimiko

Meimiko

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

I love you and I miss you guys! Especially Opi. We can't talk about delicious food or catchy overrated stereotypical Korean music without him.

I wish I could play again but of course my computer sucks so I can do is stand around like eye candy with my lame low level WM lol. Emu lemme know if you need any help with the thread. I still have a lot of free time until January. :)

#24 AfroShika

AfroShika

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hi Cele :)

#25 Moolay

Moolay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

Q. What's Edicts?
A. On our journey through the new Dekard, we befriended a guild lead by SharpEye (now Sharpion), called Edicts. At first they were StrawHats, created by Luffy, but he soon became inactive and SharpEye took over. Through him, the guild because one of the top guilds on that server. Knights and Edicts got along very well, and often AFKed together. Soon, Knights became inactive and Edicts also did. But when Dragon Saga reopened, all the active people that were previously in Edicts came to merge with Soul.

I think you mean became?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users