Dready's Con & Sen Crafting guides 23/07/14 <Revamped> - Dealer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Dready's Con & Sen Crafting guides 23/07/14 <Revamped>

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

These 2 crafting builds should give you enough skills to lvl/farm (with buffs) and craft whatever you like the only craft I cant take between them is pot craft but I could squeeze it onto ether of them easy enough.

Con Artesian Crafter/PVE

1st things 1st stats and levelling - I prefer to smash Con at the start of the game as it will allow me to use the higher Tier Unique weapons asap, once Maxed being that this build is mostly about crafting gems you can put points into Sen and lastly Charm (This will help increase your on buff that you’re going to use while crafting/lvling).

As for skills take 1 of the summons asap (I like the 2 hawkers with bows as they are high critical and long ranged), the next thing to do is max your 4 Passive attack skills and lastly you Con passive & Buff (I save the ranged one for later on).

Once you reach 100 and become an Artesian See the Mayor in Junon for your free reskill and skip the low level summon and take 1 of the 2 big guys :)

Note -

When picking your Crafts don't max them asap you can only craft things your level & below with Great Success and the next level of gear pretty confidently, so just add points in the crafts as you go so you can continue making your own gear and so on, Also the Unique Skill used in my builds is Hands Of Crafter

Leveling Eq - I like to use is any reinforced Armour with preferred with relevant stats for my class Ref (7) – (9) is good.

Acc/Gems - Raj Aj Accessories as soon as I can with the highest Peridot’s you can afford as generally when I am a low level its easiest to run as attack speed / Critical builds.

Crafting Eq - This list is pretty Current however I'm not sure on what the Actual Numbers work out to be Exactly As I don't Have all of it myself,

Max Con = 450 + Passives = 50

Royal crown = 30 + 20 = 50 {Crafted}

Priest robe 30 + S7 {Rare IM}

Legendary Mercenary Gloves = 14 + 20 = 34 (Re-Rolled) (Have read that New Bourgeoisie Gloves in IM have higher base Con??)

Legendary Mercenary Boots = 20 + 20 = 40 (Re-Rolled)

Beta Mach wings = 20 + 20 = 40 {IM}(Re-Rolled)

Gentleman's Moustache = 16 + 20 = 36 {IM}(Re-Rolled)

Pennant 12 + 20 = 32 {Summer Event} (Re-Rolled or lucky out of Box).

Lvl200 Crafting Hammer = 260 +S7

Luxury Diamond ring = 30 + S7

Hirias Tear = 40 + S7 {Quest}

Luxury Diamond necklace = 30 + S7

Total Con = 

Max Level Eq –

PVE - I like to use Courage Mercenary Set Ref(15), With the Epic Gun, Accessories I like Aura/Hebarn Set with P7’s All Around, An Ashura 25/50 mask and the Dr’s Back arms as my Backshield

PVP – Is pretty Simular to PVE Except I Glorious Mercenary Set Ref(15), With the Epic Gun, Accessories I like Aura/Hebarn Set with P7’s All Around, An Ashura 25/50 mask with a 25/50 Mercenary Backpack.

230ConArtiStats_zpsa50f48a8.jpg

230ConArtiSkills_zps3e09e754.jpg

Sen Artesian Crafter/PVE

1st things 1st stats and levelling - I prefer to smash Con at the start of the game as it will allow me to use the higher Tier Unique weapons asap, once I Can Hold the Unique I will Add small amounts of Sen making Sure you can always have enough Con to wear your next Gun, and lastly Charm (This will help increase your on buff that you’re going to use while crafting/lvling).

As for skills take 1 of the summons asap (I like the 2 hawkers with bows as they are high critical and long ranged), the next thing to do is max your 4 Passive attack skills and lastly you Sen Passive & Buff (I save the ranged one for later on).

Once you reach 100 and become an Artesian See the Mayor in Junon for your free reskill and skip the low level summon and take 1 of the 2 big guys :)

Note - When picking your Crafts don't max them asap you can only craft things your level & below with Great Success and the next level of gear pretty confidently, so just add points in the crafts as you go so you can continue making your own gear and so on.

Leveling Eq - I like to use is any reinforced Armour with preferred with relevant stats for my class Ref (7) – (9) is good.

Acc/Gems - Raj Aj Accessories as soon as I can with the highest Peridot’s you can afford as generally when I am a low level its easiest to run as attack speed / Critical builds.

Crafting Eq - This list is pretty Current however I'm not sure on what the Actual Numbers work out to be Exactly As I don't Have all of it myself,

Max Sen = 450 + Passives = 50

Heart Headband = 23 + 20 = 43 {Crafted}

Life Guard Suit 30 + E7 {Quest}

Boxing Gloves = 15 + 20 = 35 {IM} (Re-Rolled or lucky out of Box)

Falling Leaf Shoes = 5 + 25 = 30 {Quest} (Re-Rolled)

Beta Mach wings = 20 + 20 = 40 {IM}(Re-Rolled)

4 Leaf Clover Mask = 45 + 20 = 65 {St Patrick’s Day Event} (Re-Rolled or lucky out of Box)

Life Guard Buoy 15 + 20 = 32 {Quest} (Re-Rolled)

Lvl200 Crafting Hammer = 260 +E7

Holy Ring = 22 + E7

Hirias Tear = 30 + E7 {Quest}

Holy Necklace = 22 + E7

Total Sen =

Max Level Eq –

PVE - I like to use Courage Mercenary Set Ref(15), With the Epic Gun, Accessories I like Aura/Hebarn Set with P7’s All Around, An Ashura 25/50 mask and the Dr’s Back arms as my Backshield

PVP – Is pretty Simular to PVE Except I Glorious Mercenary Set Ref(15), With the Epic Gun, Accessories I like Lava Set with P7’s All Around, An Ashura 25/50 mask with a 25/50 Mercenary Backpack.

220SenArtiStats_zpse55da58a.jpg

230SenArtiSkills_zpsfd683a13.jpg

I Hope this new Guide Is a lot more informative then the last one as it has been a good year since the Skill Update :)

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 23 July 2014 - 03:26 AM.

#2 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

How come you skipping the sen buff? i think its worth getting

#3 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

i didn't find it worth getting but your right those who don't have a F/S cleric with angelic charm may find it more usefull sorry I forgot to mention that

#4 XxMetalFlamexX

XxMetalFlamexX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:30 AM

Angelic Charm stacks with the sen buff, its 2 different buffs. Also if you want pure sen or pure con you need charm as well. But with my sen crafter I prefer to get con over sen because the new skill update made it harder to make armors and backshields and things.

TBH I dont even know if the angelic charm and sen buff even affect crafting, anyone can confirm?

Edited by XxMetalFlamexX, 30 August 2013 - 03:31 AM.

#5 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

tbh I havnt really looked at the success difference between having the buff and not ether lol with the new game mechanics it very well may not ill have a look a little later today (its fathers day here ;)),

as for the skills stacking yes however not taking them saves some skill pts allowing me to lvl and quest much more easily but im still tweeking things here and there while I have the free skills resets.

I also like having the sen on my con crafter to get stats on the weapons I harden & jewlery I make saves needing to gem eq especially low lvl gear were pure stats are more beneficial then gems (and the con allows high dura on the weapons which means more acc),

the crafts are also split up as I have sen crafter on 1 acc (all the mats take up 2.5 tabs in storage + whatever in full stacks in the premium storage) and the con crafter has 2 tabs of materials +2 tabs of gems grade 4+) so if u still want to be able to use SOME of your storage lol its deffinatly best to make them on separate accounts to conserve space even tho armour & weapons use a lot of the same mats

#6 XxMetalFlamexX

XxMetalFlamexX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

Well I use my artis purely for crafting, and as for weapons with good stats its almost pointless because most ppl add a gem anyways, i find they dont sell as well as they should for the effort it takes to make it. I'm not sure what to even sell now that Pegasus is out. Eudy wings and 60/40 gear dropped alot.

#7 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

I actually find weapons with stats far more usefull then weapons gemed at lower (lvls pre 200) altho some stats on lvl200 eq is still worth a decent amount as its like a 1st step to those who cant afford the honour weapons for mspd or dodge ect..

as for lvls under 175 the 30ap substat and such is more ap then any d7 is going to add to your build making it much more usefull and ALOT cheaper then using d7s for 20mins...

also I have tried the buffs and crafting ect didn't see much difference in the stats I acheaved although the success rate went up a little.

The Sen buff is a whopping +25 sen... (without charm) while the Con buff I think was about 45?? (with 30 charm + crown), between my 2 Artisian's and buffer I end up with aprox +70sen & +90con..

So just 60 charm is almost double the effect so I guess at lvl230 you could squeeze in maybe 200charm +200sen on a Con Arti, And on a Sen Arti maybe 150 charm?? (you still need to b able to hold a gun and have enough con to help with success + dura)

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 08 September 2013 - 02:53 PM.

#8 3423140320232451863

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:16 AM

Sir drunkinmonkey.. Your build is quite nice and i cant seem to view the con crafter picture... something wrong with the photobucket server. can you reupload it.. I really have no clue on the skills for a con crafter.. thank you very much..

#9 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

not shure way he has dex on con crafting but well everyone have its own build i guess :)

#10 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

Ok its been awhile since the skill update  and I have played both con & sen classes a lot since then as well as making changes to my builds so I will post an updated set of guides later today or tomorrow :)

Guides Updated :D

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 23 July 2014 - 02:57 AM.

#11 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Co. USA

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:09 PM

The Legendary Merc. Gloves in IM give 16 Con.  Question, How do you craft the Heart Headband, I cannot find it in any of my crafts and I think I have them all?  And what quest do I do for those shoes, and also, how does it get a substat of 25 sen. when everything else is only 20?

Edit to add, I figured out the shoes part, and I had a pair.  Thanks.  But would still love to know about that headband.

Edited by UziDude, 27 September 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#12 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:28 PM

Also, for sen. crafter you show using the Lifeguard Buoy for offhand, where the Asper Charm from the Orlo Quest gives 30 sen. (15 more) for a base stat.

#13 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

The Legendary Merc. Gloves in IM give 16 Con.  Question, How do you craft the Heart Headband, I cannot find it in any of my crafts and I think I have them all?  And what quest do I do for those shoes, and also, how does it get a substat of 25 sen. when everything else is only 20?

Not sure about that headband but the Falling Leaf Shoes were part of the summer event. They were a possible reward for doing the scavenger hunt quest. 

You mentioned the Asper Charm and that does have a higher base sen stat than the Lifeguard Buoy but it's for level 180 and above so you'd still need to use the buoy at first. Also, when I tried using a reroll hammer on my Asper Charm, I did not get any substats. I guess that's because it didn't have any to begin with but the buoy does come with substats so you can possibly get lucky with a good reroll.  

My question for the topic starter or anyone else who has an artisan is- what body item do you use for your con crafting set?  I have like 0 chance of getting the Priest Robe so any help with a substitute for that would be appreciated. I know that the new enchantment scrolls change everything but I'd still like the highest base con body item (that doesn't cost trillions of zulie) :P

#14 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

For substats on my asper charm I moved the via the new scrolls, as I have done with a few items recently.  I now have my con up to 1191.  As soon as I get IM tomorrow, I will add the gentelmans 'stache and New Borgeois Gloves to my collection and move some stats to those.  But finding IM items with 20 con/sen/charm/etc... is rare and when you do, DARNED EXPENSIVE if you're having to buy them.  I'm in the same predicament with the Priest Robe, highly unlikely at this point in the game that I will ever own one.  They have become far too rare now.  My only hope is that maybe some day Gravity will see this little problem and since we can't have that particular item anymore, perhaps introduce a new chest with the same or better stats at least.

I had already figured out the shoes problem and found that I had a pair of those in my storage.  I have also added quite a bit to my sen set, via the scrolls.  I need to find a pair of the con and sen mech wings somewhere that I can afford and then I will have as much con/sen as I can get minus the robe anyways.  Thanks for the help.  :D

Still looking for the headband if anyone knows the answer as to where they came from and how to obtain.  :D

#15 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:33 PM

For substats on my asper charm I moved the via the new scrolls, as I have done with a few items recently.  I now have my con up to 1191.  As soon as I get IM tomorrow, I will add the gentelmans 'stache and New Borgeois Gloves to my collection and move some stats to those.  But finding IM items with 20 con/sen/charm/etc... is rare and when you do, DARNED EXPENSIVE if you're having to buy them.  I'm in the same predicament with the Priest Robe, highly unlikely at this point in the game that I will ever own one.  They have become far too rare now.  My only hope is that maybe some day Gravity will see this little problem and since we can't have that particular item anymore, perhaps introduce a new chest with the same or better stats at least.

I had already figured out the shoes problem and found that I had a pair of those in my storage.  I have also added quite a bit to my sen set, via the scrolls.  I need to find a pair of the con and sen mech wings somewhere that I can afford and then I will have as much con/sen as I can get minus the robe anyways.  Thanks for the help.  :D

Still looking for the headband if anyone knows the answer as to where they came from and how to obtain.  :D

What a great idea- I totally forgot that you could move stats to an item that did not originally have them.  Will definitely do that with the Asper Charm (got some time before I need to worry about that since my artisan is currently 110 lol)

I know what you mean about the cost of imbued scrolls with the stats we need but they are still cheaper than trying to buy the Priest Robe, assuming anyone is even selling. I'm still hoping to stumble on some body party with a base of con and if I do, I'll let you know (you do the same too please)

My guess on that headband is that it's part of a Valentine event or hopefully a Valentine IM item. That would make the most sense since it goes together with the heart glasses that are coveted by fs clerics. 

#16 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:09 AM

To answer, the Headband is Valentine's IM item.  And there was ONE, for sale, it now adorns uzidude's pointy little noggin  ;) .  My con crafter has near complete max con and max sen sets.  Guess it's time to level my sen crafter.  Ugh.  He has 1194 con atm and while he isn't a sen crafter, he has 777 sen when using the gear.  Plenty enough to get a LOT of max stats.  All I lack is Priest Robe and Mech. Wings for con, and Mech. Wings and Ring for sen. :D

#17 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:57 PM

Personally I'm now using Exalted Frigid Craftsman > Body [concentration 24]
It gives 24 CON base!

#18 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:31 AM

Personally I'm now using Exalted Frigid Craftsman > Body [concentration 24]
It gives 24 CON base!

Another great idea! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.   In the IM the Flower Clip comes in every other stat except sen and the highest base sen hats I see are sen 7. Is there any other hat that you know of (besides the mysterious Heart Headband) with a higher base sen? Right now I'm just using a little Green Hat but the sen is the substat ofc. I'd love something with base sen that a substat could be added to like the Asper Charm.

#19 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:18 AM

Yup, someone told me about that new Exalted Chest just the other day.  I'm farming for them now.  ;)  And my con is up to 1194 now.  Just need the wings and robe (or exalted chest until I can locate a robe).  Ugh.  And I think my sen is like 777 now, but that's on a con crafter.  Gotta make me a sen crafter now and give him all the sen gear. ;)

#20 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

Another great idea! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.   In the IM the Flower Clip comes in every other stat except sen and the highest base sen hats I see are sen 7. Is there any other hat that you know of (besides the mysterious Heart Headband) with a higher base sen? Right now I'm just using a little Green Hat but the sen is the substat ofc. I'd love something with base sen that a substat could be added to like the Asper Charm.

The Heart Headband is IM.  I have one now.  And moved a max sen stat onto it.  I really hated having to buy it, because the stat on it was an uber stat so it cost me a ton.  But then, I had to change the stat out.  :(  LOL

#21 3942130124084145663

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:39 PM

hello, i am currently making sen artisan.

is endowned armor craft worth to take? it seems nobody use it.

how good is the summon? and should i consider "judgement summon"? especially for pvp using sen artisan?

i am trying to get optimal build considering i need to take some crafting skill  :p_sad: and hoping to do decently in pvp.

and where i could get Raj Aj Accessories? it seem very rare.

thank you.

Edited by 3942130124084145663, 04 November 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#22 Thais1997

Thais1997

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

can you still get the Pennant somewere? (I kknow it was a summer event), if not, whats agood option for offhand for the non-so-rich players? :p_swt: :p_laugh:

#23 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

can you still get the Pennant somewere? (I kknow it was a summer event), if not, whats agood option for offhand for the non-so-rich players? :p_swt: :p_laugh:

I'm using an item from the summer event too but it's a bit more available than the pennants. It's called Gliding Dragonfly Fan and it has a base stat of con12. Add +20 con substat from another event item and you end up with 32 con. You need to be level 100 to equip the fan

#24 SoUL26

SoUL26

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

Hi guys,

What level do i need for artisan to make a higher success chance for making Gems (7)?

What the total numbers of con and sen needed?

Thank You very Much!

#25 Thais1997

Thais1997

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

I'm using an item from the summer event too but it's a bit more available than the pennants. It's called Gliding Dragonfly Fan and it has a base stat of con12. Add +20 con substat from another event item and you end up with 32 con. You need to be level 100 to equip the fan

thanks I got myself one, now to my Con artisan is a high as I am gonna make him (1091, I still miss wings and my armor is a legendary with con 10 in base and 20 in stat), but I cannot find anyone to make sod with me :(...

about the dragonfly I got one!!!! :), now I know I will never get the super mega gear, but I think I am making a decent set (I feel a bit proud about that :heh: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users