[Classic] USRC Zeny Exploit - Page 15 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

[Classic] USRC Zeny Exploit

• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

#351 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart if what I said offended you so much that you resort to petty name calling. If you would like to call me more names, out of resentment, please feel free to pm me. :)

Any news on who else was banned and what guild they were in? Rather interested to know. When will the gm team be done searching for missing zeny?

Keep up the good work gms!!!

#352 NosferatuZodd

NosferatuZodd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 815 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

<3 much love oda huehuehue, never act innocent, i didn't deny i got banned on the other page, #deadserver tho IM IMPRESSED! oda had some balls to post -_- like this!! i don't mind you banning my accounts oda but banning innocent people and giving them an automatic response instead of checking their account if it is legit or not kinda always what iRO always do.

stop this " i'm innocent and I know a lot of people who didn't do anything illegal"..... YOU ONE OF THE MAIN CULPRITS OF THIS EXPLOIT, I couldn't help but laugh at your previous post. Didn't Oda say you're one of those direct exploiting?. just admit it man, too late to play dumb now.

Its like a crackhead caught selling crack and still pleading innocent, talking about "what did I do??" 

:mwahaha:  :mwahaha:  :mwahaha:  :mwahaha:  :mwahaha:  :mwahaha:

Edited by NosferatuZodd, 29 August 2013 - 10:48 AM.

#353 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

Yes, Oda did call him out and ban him for it. Delusional people, that they are.

#354 Jolen

Jolen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Server:iRO

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

Since yours were some of the accounts directly exploiting, I don't think we owe you more of a response than you already received. 

Yea well one of the  accounts that got banned belongs to me and i had nothing to do with this. So if anything you owe me a response and i would like it asap. 

#355 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Why would you let shady people that abuse expoits onto your account? Seems like your own fault for giving your account info out to strangers. I do believe there are many many warnings about giving out your account info.

#356 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

<3 much love oda huehuehue, never act innocent, i didn't deny i got banned on the other page, #deadserver tho IM IMPRESSED! oda had some balls to post  -_- like this!! i don't mind you banning my accounts oda but banning innocent people and giving them an automatic response instead of checking their account if it is legit or not kinda always what iRO always do.

stop this " i'm innocent and I know a lot of people who are didn't do anything"..... YOU ONE OF THE MAIN CULPRITS OF THIS EXPLOIT, I couldn't help but laugh at your previous post. Didn't Oda say you're one of those direct exploiting?.

Its like a crackhead caught selling crack and still pleading innocent, talking about"what did I do?? 

:mwahaha:   :mwahaha:   :mwahaha:   :mwahaha:   :mwahaha:   :mwahaha:

sorry but i think you need to re-read of what i posted bro. not one sentence says "im innocence"  :wall:

Edited by ElenaGilbert, 29 August 2013 - 10:43 AM.

#357 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart if what I said offended you so much that you resort to petty name calling. If you would like to call me more names, out of resentment, please feel free to pm me. :)

Ya bag of dicks.

I think the act of having Unifan in our guild is a giant red flag for future embarrassment anyways.  Whoopsies.

#358 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

Allright guys. It's not going to turn into tirades here. 

#359 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

Why would you let shady people that abuse expoits onto your account? Seems like your own fault for giving your account info out to strangers. I do believe there are many many warnings about giving out your account info.

didn't have his info, didn't have yumis info, didn't have alot of peoples info and it still got banned, damn i must be psykick getting people banned out of nowhere!

#360 Jolen

Jolen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Server:iRO

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

cus he isnt shady nor is he a stranger...and he wasnt the only one involved in this apparently...not to mention he hardly even touches the account which is why i dont understand why it was banned

Edited by Jolen, 29 August 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#361 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Lets settle down and get back on subject, that we should.

#362 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

Lets settle down and get back on subject, that we should.

Unifan gets caught and called out by Oda. Next time let me teach you how to do it right /no1.

VH leader and groupy moths get drawn to the light of my bait.... Every time.

Game is dead and boring, but its still fun to get baddies all mad.

I think Oda has a right to know you're using his forums as a means to troll. =)
I'm pretty sure the CMs have wiki accounts too.

Anyway @ topic, everyone I know affected by this seems to be being cleared up correctly. There's one guy who is contesting the amount of zeny because he thinks it's wrong, but otherwise, gj @ Oda + crew

#363 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

Allright guys. It's not going to turn into tirades here.

#364 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Oh I just didn't want anyone else derailing the topic, tho, I feel like posting that was important since it seems that you are expressing that you abused this yourself. I will PM a copy of the post to Oda and Cam so they can investigate you, along with the post IP so they can identify your account.

<3

#365 Crane

Crane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

I think Oda has a right to know you're using his forums as a means to troll. =)
I'm pretty sure the CMs have wiki accounts too.

Anyway @ topic, everyone I know affected by this seems to be being cleared up correctly. There's one guy who is contesting the amount of zeny because he thinks it's wrong, but otherwise, gj @ Oda + crew

yea was a quick unbanning by camp, but i still want my renewal zeny back!!!! although probably is my fault i did forget to mention before that i used two renewal accounts for the same transaction. However, i did reply to the ticket hopefully it gets looked at since still missing around 500m.

#366 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

This thread seems to have run it's course. Time to give it it's viking funeral as we send it on its was to Folkvangr

#367 teryuk

teryuk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

is it safe to sell expensive stuffs now?

#368 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

They are more then welcome too :) I have nothing to hide at all.

Just because I have the knowledge of how to get around all this, that doesn't mean I executed it. If Oda or camp want the additional info of bypassing the checks, then they are more then welcome to pm me and I'll tell them.

#369 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

/endthread?

#370 Mafsnet

Mafsnet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:17 AM

No.

Fix this account first. This is one of the many accounts that was wrongly involved in this mess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users