Rose Adventures - Back From The Dead! - Player Screenshots - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rose Adventures - Back From The Dead!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

Update

I have started to play Rose Online, yet again.

I seem to come back to the game every year and then leave for a while and then return again.

Then again, I have been playing Rose since Irose so I guess it holds Nostalgia over me.

Okay!  So...Update images:

I came back to rose and got a very warm welcome....

Spoiler

I got a castle gear today for over 4 Billion!

Spoiler

I know that the castle gear looks super cool and I love to walk around and show off with it but it seems to be pretty rubbish in battle....

Though, I do like going into the training grounds, using stealth to hide and then going up to someone and pushing the castle gear button.  All of a sudden they have a big robot in their face attacking them!  For a small....amount....of...damage......BTW the image below is not of me doing, what I just said......

Spoiler

I found ShazamO in an event and won a prize!  

Guess what the prize is? 

Spoiler

Thank you ShazamO :no1:

I thought that you must of been at the island because everyone was looking all over the place and I thought....Wait!  There is one place where no one EVER goes!   I was right!  Ha ha!    

Look below for an extra thank you pose:

Spoiler

Old Topic Post Below:

I wanted to explore planet Eldeon so I put on my invisibility cloak and went for a little look around each map.

I went into the underground prision and the amount of monsters in that place!

Spoiler

Why is there a lady? on a skull spider in the middle of a prision?

Spoiler

You just have to stop and watch the skeleton do his little dance!

Spoiler

I thought I found a new way to get rich quick.....Those items were not being picked up and they did not know I was there but I got so many "This item does not belong to you" that I gave up in the end.....

Spoiler

I think those people found out that I was stealing from them......The next time I woke up, I was being burned alive in a cooking pot!

Spoiler

What happened to the mass amount of people fighting monsters on the maps?

I only see a few people fighting here and there now.

The most amount of people that I see have used the "Turn myself in a shop" spell.

I remember when there used to be lots of people fighting....

Old pic!

Spoiler

Edited by Aqualayer, 25 July 2014 - 04:53 PM.

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

Great Screenshots! :ok:

#3 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Thank you  :no1:

#4 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

I miss the time when you see lot of newbs walking by zant, el verloon, luxen tower... There was fun, now people magically jump from lvl 1 to 100, guess this is why I can't found fun playing ROSE anymore.. Everyday i log-in run around for a moment and log-off

:p_cry:

#5 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:53 PM

I miss the time when you see lot of newbs walking by zant, el verloon, luxen tower... There was fun, now people magically jump from lvl 1 to 100, guess this is why I can't found fun playing ROSE anymore.. Everyday i log-in run around for a moment and log-off

:p_cry:

Yeah, it was nice back then when you had people all around you.

Zant used to be packed full of people/shops and there used to be people in a party in Zant fighting the monsters.

There used to be lots of people talking and just action everywhere.

I used to play Irose and every map was filled up with people.

The city of Junon Polis used to have shops everywhere -  Pic below shows where the shops used to be back then on a full server.

Spoiler

Oh and here is a question (Not aimed at you mind):   Are there going to be more dungeons in the underground prision since there are some stairs which go down....

Spoiler

#6 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

Vital Jam's 5 used to be the gold bar. LOL ahahah

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:06 AM

Aqua: There actually were plans for the Prison to go deeper [kinda like the ulverick caves in DoD] they just haven't happened yet. I'm not really sure it is something they remember is there. :) I've ran around a LOT in the worlds and theres a few other places that suggest more dungeons. Like the blue glowing portals in GC, the Observatory on Luna, the Stairs in Prison etc. 

#8 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:30 AM

How about the gigantic gates in the Wasteland Ruins Path map, inside the mountains, I always hoped they had good plans for that ^^ Orlo dungen ftw, every planet has its dungeon! Prison Style Orlo dungeon.... "drools"

#9 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Yea I was thinking of the things mentioned above, earlier. Rosé already got great content they can work with / work around. The prison map is huge, bigger than it needs to be because parties don't move once they find a spot in there... So there must have been something planned since it's that big :) there's many things that look empty, but could be used for things such as dungeons.

#10 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

Some parties dont move, but if you are using a lure you can take a vast area with just 1 party, most people just dont use prison beyond Room 1, we used to level to max 210 in Room 4 of Prison, 1 party could take half the room there. If you moved about as the monsters spawned back you could lure and kill the entire room in a sort of figure of 8. There is a stairs there that goes deeper into the prison but it doesnt lead anywere, nor will it ever I guess...... :( Still its true there is tons of content that could be used, can't wait`for more map/pvm content. Next to Orlo prison or a Karkia starter map, the low levels have a lot to offer as well.

#11 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

Vital Jam's 5 used to be the gold bar. LOL ahahah

Yeah, that was when the hackers had taken over the game and everyone could use programs to mess around with Rose.

I think I remember it was reset after reset at that time but I did make the most friends back then.

At the moment on Rose by friends list = 0 people  :sigh:

Aqua: There actually were plans for the Prison to go deeper [kinda like the ulverick caves in DoD] they just haven't happened yet. I'm not really sure it is something they remember is there. :) I've ran around a LOT in the worlds and theres a few other places that suggest more dungeons. Like the blue glowing portals in GC, the Observatory on Luna, the Stairs in Prison etc. 

I always thought you could go into the secret areas in Goblin Caves with the Copper Key item....I used to try and save them up and then stand in the blue circle waiting for it to teleport me :p_swt:

I hope they do remember about them since it would be cool to see some new areas open up :thumb2:

Yea I was thinking of the things mentioned above, earlier. Rosé already got great content they can work with / work around. The prison map is huge, bigger than it needs to be because parties don't move once they find a spot in there... So there must have been something planned since it's that big :) there's many things that look empty, but could be used for things such as dungeons.

Yeah!   There are also empty areas in some maps where a NPC or more monsters could be inserted as well.

Before the Town in Gorge of Silence used to be just one NPC there and I always used to think "They should insert some shops here and maybe lots of people will come and treat it like a new City of Junon Polis/Zant" and they did!   The only problem is that you never see anyone there so......

Another example is El Verloon Desert.

In this image of the map, take a look at the right bottom hand corner and see that green circle (Patch of land)

Spoiler

There is nothing at that spot....It is just empty and I always thought that something could go up there.

NPC or some monsters.

Though the same can also go for the valleys which lead down to the old Canyon City of Zant Portal.   Monsters could go down there since that section does not even need to be used anymore at the moment since the portal just leads to a broken bridge at Zant.

Some parties dont move, but if you are using a lure you can take a vast area with just 1 party, most people just dont use prison beyond Room 1, we used to level to max 210 in Room 4 of Prison, 1 party could take half the room there. If you moved about as the monsters spawned back you could lure and kill the entire room in a sort of figure of 8. There is a stairs there that goes deeper into the prison but it doesnt lead anywere, nor will it ever I guess...... :( Still its true there is tons of content that could be used, can't wait`for more map/pvm content. Next to Orlo prison or a Karkia starter map, the low levels have a lot to offer as well.

Maybe when they introduce the new Element system, they will also introduce some new maps with new monsters as well.

One can hope at least  :)

#12 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

I thought that I would use an old char which is a muse and train him up as a mage.

Here he is before I changed his eyes and took away his horns

Spoiler

He turned into a vampire and had to wear dark shades to keep out the sun!

He has turned pure evil and wants to summon the Dark God Hebarn!

Here is praying to the Dark God

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It seems the Dark God did not show himself......No matter!  He will now perform the Skip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Skip-A-Dee-Day song (Yes I know that is not the name of the song)

Spoiler

Now all that I need to work out is how to get rid of the interface while taking pictures.

I am sure I saw someone say about it somewhere but I forget where :hmm:

Bonus Image!

I forgot to add this one but it is for my Raider.

I was in the temple fighting Mummies when all of a sudden a Aqua Ranger appeared!

I was so shocked about how it could get there that in my shock, I accidentally killed it after I took this picture :ani_swt3:

Spoiler

I am sure it is in a better place now  :gg:

Spoiler

Edited by Aqualayer, 05 September 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#13 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

If you type /noui in the chatbox, then the interface will disappear. Just type it again to make it reappear.

#14 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

If you type /noui in the chatbox, then the interface will disappear. Just type it again to make it reappear.

Thank you :thx:

#15 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

I was hit today by a glitch which normally happens when I level up with potion buffs on.

Normally what happens is my HP gets glitched and doubles but you can not heal yourself to go into the glitched hp.

Today however, I got not only the glitched HP but also glitched Attack Speed and Accuracy!   (Do not worry.  The glitch always goes away if the buffs time out, go away or I apply new buffs)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Normally my Attack Speed is 237.4 with the attack speed buff so with the glitch I was hitting super fast! (Mostly just miss, miss, miss though)  Oh, how I wish I could really hit that fast (Glitched attack speed) over 1000 :gg:

It is to bad that I do not have video since my Screen Recorder program seems to make rose crash for some reason, which is annoying :an:

Oh well :sigh:

Edited by Aqualayer, 11 September 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#16 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

This should be checked.

#17 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

I created a shop today but I have no clue about what price something should be....

I hope these items in my shop are not to high of a price :hmm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Woopie King item has already gone so I guess it was to low priced?   Maybe it was just the right price for the person who bought it....hmm.......

#18 koqoK

koqoK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

woopie king suit 1m ahahha to cheap others are okay

Edited by koqoK, 18 September 2013 - 08:22 AM.

#19 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

woopie king suit 1m ahahha to cheap others are okay

Ah, good.  The other items are a fine price.

Hmm......I also sold Candle Ghost feet the other day for 800 m and it got sold really fast.

Then again, I did see some people around selling it for 2 bill.

Sometimes I just think that if I price a item to high, then no one would want to buy it   :/

#20 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

Update! 

Please see the first post for new images!

:ok:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users