Fight Nights! Official Rules and Standards! - Page 9 - Past Forum Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Fight Nights! Official Rules and Standards!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
201 replies to this topic

#201 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Youre trying to justify winning in an incomplete tournament what better way to settle sonething for all the teams that had no prior notifications when they were waiting to participate other than equal compensation for all these teams

Looks like someone is mad since I called you out for pulling a fast one. i only used my team as an example i want justice for ALL these teams. Not everyone is as greedy as you. Also dont try to act big if you were to give up your prize and see another team fighting pancakes at the end youll start complaining. So I advise you not to try to act like a big man and try to settle this said drama by giving up the prize.

I have not requested no prize I can live without one as long as it's fair for EVERY team participating

lol mad for what? You like causing drama. Grow up. As for the tournament the winners barely got a prize so I'm not sure why you're making so much drama. Unless you're just trolling like always. In that case gg to you sir. And if you dont want the prize then ok dont get it the other team tied in third can have it. All set and done :)

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 15 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#202 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be given out by the end of next week. :ok:

Now Prizes for everyone.. it's possible.

My first attempt at doing a PvP Tournament. I apologize for it not being perfect but I wanted to do something for you guys since the Galaxia Update was being delayed. I'll do better next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users