9/4 Update error - Reinstall your merc/homun AI to fix. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

9/4 Update error - Reinstall your merc/homun AI to fix.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

If you get an error related to GetItems() with homun out, reinstall your homun AI. 

#2 iliexe

iliexe

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Hii, I try your method, but not works. What I did? Extract all the files of your zip, in USER_AI as you say and replacing. And then, I have to copy all the files inside the folder "AI"(5 files) into "USER_AI" and replacing. That fix my problem. 

Thanks anyway :)

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hii, I try your method, but not works. What I did? Extract all the files of your zip, in USER_AI as you say and replacing. And then, I have to copy all the files inside the folder "AI"(5 files) into "USER_AI" and replacing. That fix my problem. 

Thanks anyway :)

Copying files from AI into USER_AI will DEFINITELY prevent AzzyAI from working. You're overwriting the AzzyAI files with the default AI. 

Do not do that. I suspect you are copying the AzzyAI folder into USER_AI - that will not work. You must copy the files INSIDE the AzzyAI folder into the USER_AI folder. 

#4 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

i do exactly what u said but unfortunately im still get an error message  :p_cry:  :p_cry:

Edited by wasabee, 05 September 2013 - 09:41 AM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

i do exactly what u said but unfortunately im still get an error message  :p_cry:  :p_cry:

What error message?

What AI are you installing? 

Are you sure you're installing it correctly? You must place a bunch of lua files into USER_AI - it WILL NOT WORK if you just put a folder containing those files into USER_AI. 

#6 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

What error message?

What AI are you installing? 

Are you sure you're installing it correctly? You must place a bunch of lua files into USER_AI - it WILL NOT WORK if you just put a folder containing those files into USER_AI. 

i think u are right. i put all lua file in user_ai folder..so how im gonna fix this? 

#7 tsaaa

tsaaa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Sigh I need help here.

#8 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

You know, I had a strange feeling related to the AI when I found this file in the patcher: 2337 2013-9-4data_gm_AI_2.rgz (check the file "patch2.txt")

Something has changed in the AI, I'm sure about it, but I can't pinpoint which change is. Also, I'm sure as heck that the Default AI used to be composed by 4 files, not 5.

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

You know, I had a strange feeling related to the AI when I found this file in the patcher: 2337 2013-9-4data_gm_AI_2.rgz (check the file "patch2.txt")

Something has changed in the AI, I'm sure about it, but I can't pinpoint which change is. Also, I'm sure as heck that the Default AI used to be composed by 4 files, not 5.

No meaningful changes were made to the default AI, however the client got updated to a later version of lua. 

For a while the game was overwriting USER_AI with bad files. Now it overwrites them with functional copies of the default AI. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users