Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Good job on the knights. You guys completely screwed that up by making them even WAY MORE OVERPOWERED!

#27 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

i already said that, im just going to sit here and watch PvP fights and CD turn into a knight war....

#28 rodolfocm

rodolfocm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Did you really add another passive skill for mages and nerfed its accuracy? ROFL

#29 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

Reflect does a lot of damage indeed, which is why you're targetted last in a group fight. And I assure you, you don't do much once your entire team has dropped to the ground dead.

Also, block rate has improved by 5%, and (my) defence has improved by 500. I don't know what kind of godly gear you are using to get a boost of 2k defence.

Good job on the knights. You guys completely screwed that up by making them even WAY MORE OVERPOWERED!

I do agree that dmg reflect is overpowered somehow especially on knights. Now they can tank and also deal great dmg.

Before you would see scouts and raiders running marathons in TG now its knights. 

Edited by LexLoyalty, 05 September 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#30 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Let the knights have the floor for a while.

Geez before this update they are super rejected.

Deal with it, will you?

#31 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

The Stealth Tome is Now available instead of not :P

#32 Radxr

Radxr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

GIVE US FREE RESET               :thx:

Unless they've been taken out, there should be a skill in your Item Mall skills tab that will let you reset class skills, job skills and stat points.

Radxr

#33 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

that wa a 24 hour game play thing most people used that up,this update kinda screws a lot of builds up. They should add another free reset

#34 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Wellp, that little maintenance disabled the premium accounts.

#35 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Let the knights have the floor for a while.

Geez before this update they are super rejected.

Deal with it, will you?

Let he knights have the floor for awhile? That makes no sense, This game should be balanced not "let the knight have the floor for awhile" because they're clearly super over powered. So they should be over powered for awhile, and in the future if and when they make them actually balanced there will be even more knights complaining about it. the sooner the better.

#36 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

So I noticed you added some new unique skills, which was super cool and all.. I got some to try out..and that reset thing was a one time deal... But you added so many new unique skills.

On top of that.. So... some skills changed now..The cleric passives might be more useful...and I got some unique skills for lols and to see if they had shared cooldowns with thing..I had the extra sp to play with at the time... but now I'm stuck and kind of want the extra sp....But already used my unique skill book reset thing....So I'm guessing where I'm going with this is.. cant you make the unique one a 24 hour one instead..  zzzZzzz

#37 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

mhmm....... Knights are FAR FAR FAR to strong and due to this people are going to make them like crazy and then when warp portal finally realizes there screw up it will be to late. The longer they take the more and more knights being made and the more and more people who will complain about the nerf so they might aswell do it now before it gets insane....

#38 TheThinker

TheThinker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Locationinside your brain

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

Good job knight should have more point on GA, other ppl complaint coz their char like raider, champ, arti and scout cant kill knight ( after new update )

Good work dev. Team

Ps: if you not like it, dont play it

Edited by TheThinker, 05 September 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#39 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

You got to admit it's funny watching people jump from one overpowered class to another.

Before it was all champs then scouts now knights

-Block rate and defense was fine the way it was before ( if anything it needed a nerf)
-From the pvps I've had with scouts and raiders they seem to go for chiv gears now so I couldn't tell if the dodge update helped.

So dex now helps with defense too, I suppose this is to counter the dodge update...but it makes no sense

#40 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

What I'm saying is, give it a week or so after this update.

Reevaluate it using experience by using a knight or going against a knight.

And give feedback.

Well, before this update, we can't fully evaluate builds because of the crash and disconnection problems. One can only hope this update helps.

Edited by claw68, 05 September 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#41 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

so bourgs were shafted prior to update and now they are shafted again?   and once again they op knights?

#42 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

dont know what you guys are complaining abaut for me knight was to week now its to op really maybe thay make him as he shuld be, he is a tank afterall :) thats the job of a knight he shuld not be easy to take down well thats as its suposed to be as a knight in my eyes, 

#43 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

So I noticed you added some new unique skills, which was super cool and all.. I got some to try out..and that reset thing was a one time deal... But you added so many new unique skills.

On top of that.. So... some skills changed now..The cleric passives might be more useful...and I got some unique skills for lols and to see if they had shared cooldowns with thing..I had the extra sp to play with at the time... but now I'm stuck and kind of want the extra sp....But already used my unique skill book reset thing....So I'm guessing where I'm going with this is.. cant you make the unique one a 24 hour one instead..  zzzZzzz

there's NPC in the Pvp Area in junon that lets you reset uniques for 5M zulies

#44 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

there's NPC in the Pvp Area in junon that lets you reset uniques for 5M zulies

Hm.  This sounds acceptable. Now only if I could find it--thanks :)

#45 MatchuPichu0324

MatchuPichu0324

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

Crystal Defense still Respawn Crashes.

#46 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

Is block rate working, cause I haven't seen anything say "Blocked."    I'm only getting damage, and my blocked rate is at 100%. 

#47 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

I just did it again on the live server. Got the expected amount of MP Recovery bonus from the passive. Please make sure your Offhand is labeled as a 'Magic Tool'

i was referring to patchv481.. patchv482 fixed this bug somehow

i know what a magic tool is :P hahahaha

#48 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Is block rate working, cause I haven't seen anything say "Blocked."    I'm only getting damage, and my blocked rate is at 100%. 

Block should be working, as I have already blocked some attacks on my knight.

If you're playing a cleric, it could be that the damage you block (you can see the values in the character tab normally) is lower than the amount of damage dealt, so you don't block the attack entirely.

#49 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

dont know what you guys are complaining abaut for me knight was to week now its to op really maybe thay make him as he shuld be, he is a tank afterall :) thats the job of a knight he shuld not be easy to take down well thats as its suposed to be as a knight in my eyes, 

Knights should be tanks, but not deal massive amount of dmg at the same time. At least the way I see it.

Also, "let the knights have the floor" , Iit does look like a  statement of someone who is not interested in real balance all he cares about is his op class and staying dominant.

Edited by LexLoyalty, 06 September 2013 - 04:17 AM.

#50 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

As it stands, knights still have the lowest damage output (attack power and skill power wise). The problem is, you can easily build attack power through gear (which is what every knight I see around does), to still do a lot of damage to most classes. I like the way the knight is going in terms of tankiness, because they should be strong in that aspect (which they are at the moment), but a slight cutback in damage output should come with it, as to not make the knight the all around powerful class. Here's what I propose:

Make the attack power passives only give 4% per lvl, to a maximum of 20% each. (instead of 25% each, like every other class).

Lower the burning damage on fire shot to 200 damage a second (before it was 300)

Overall drop in skill power by a slight percentage (10%?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users