They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

As it stands, knights still have the lowest damage output (attack power and skill power wise). The problem is, you can easily build attack power through gear (which is what every knight I see around does), to still do a lot of damage to most classes. I like the way the knight is going in terms of tankiness, because they should be strong in that aspect (which they are at the moment), but a slight cutback in damage output should come with it, as to not make the knight the all around powerful class. Here's what I propose:

Make the attack power passives only give 4% per lvl, to a maximum of 20% each. (instead of 25% each, like every other class).

Lower the burning damage on fire shot to 200 damage a second (before it was 300)

Overall drop in skill power by a slight percentage (10%?)

oh look, proper feedback :)

#52 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

decrease the reflect damage a bit~ sometimes i get my hp down to 50% just by hitting (melee) a knight

#53 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

Check to  depth the dc  issue. Myself and others still get it and its not the connection 

Maybe it has anything to do with the "Skills resets" in skills tab ? as soon as my time ran out its then when i started to dc 

Edited by LexLoyalty, 06 September 2013 - 05:31 AM.

#54 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

Poor Bourg :(

PLEASE FIX the In need quest from Orlo

#55 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

Block should be working, as I have already blocked some attacks on my knight.

If you're playing a cleric, it could be that the damage you block (you can see the values in the character tab normally) is lower than the amount of damage dealt, so you don't block the attack entirely.

Well, if its working then its still not worth the skill points you put into it.  I just tested my ref 15 magic pearl which, with the passives, gives me "96%" block rate.   So my ref 15 magic pearl 60/40 substat... is being beaten out by a ref 12 Sopdu Sheild with substat of 8 str ap 10.     Comparing the two from the same attacker, there might have been a 50 damage difference...maybe. At max. 

I appreciate their effort to make the passives better, but they still are not worth it..in the least. :/ 

These passives are, unfortunately, still worthless.  Unless block rate is recalculated somehow, its still more worthwhile to use those skill points elsewhere.    On top of that, I feel like there is no true magic offhand counterpart to the sopdu sheild, and that magic offhands are still lagging behind noticeably. 

#56 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

Cleric

Mystic Deviation

• Increased Block Rate by 2% per skill level.
  • Added Ratio bonus of 1% Block Rate per 35/30/25/20/15 DEX.

Mystic Safeguard

• Increased Offhand Defense Percentage by 10% per skill level.
  • Increased Offhand Magic Defense Percentage by 5% per skill level.

It's not dex on the live servers its INT

agree with block rate the difference is unnoticeable

champs mute skill: can you reduce it to 5 sec. like the cleric's mute~ it's not fair that they have longer mute than magic user class

crystal dies faster than pre skill update: maybe increase its def by 10% ( since you lowered it by 20%)

Edited by kwayan19, 06 September 2013 - 07:40 AM.

#57 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

Patch Notes v482

Hawker

Rapid Twitch

• Movement Speed increased by 5% for final skill level.

Bow Focus

• Critical increased by 5% for final skill level.

I don't see both of these implemented on the latest update.

#58 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Check to  depth the dc  issue. Myself and others still get it and its not the connection 

Maybe it has anything to do with the "Skills resets" in skills tab ? as soon as my time ran out its then when i started to dc 

i still got my skills in the tab and i'm dcing too, i doubt that that's the roblem

#59 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

My post felt unnecessarily big because of the quotes from the patch notes... thank god for spoilers! :boogie:

Spoiler

#60 tomato

tomato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

Seems as if blockrate is not working. I have 113% on my cleric and I have a few dmg reductions every few hits but it seems way low and I have yet to have a full block.

#61 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

STILL the BUG in the KNIGHT that have a bug in the skill of Absorptive Assault and in the DUAL the skill of Bloody Assault that the status of absorption don't work.

#62 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

STILL the BUG in the KNIGHT that have a bug in the skill of Absorptive Assault and in the DUAL the skill of Bloody Assault that the status of absorption don't work.

they only work if you land the hit. they're not a reliable status like debuffs with 100% rates. even the debuff attacks with 100% status can miss the damage but appky the debuff. with the absorption skills the attack must hit the target. also the amount healed is increased by the damage done. making it almost useless against high defense classes

Seems as if blockrate is not working. I have 113% on my cleric and I have a few dmg reductions every few hits but it seems way low and I have yet to have a full block.

are the numbers of damage a pure red color or are they red with a blue tint over them? If they're red and blue you are blocking those attacks just not all of the damage.

Edited by Feuer, 06 September 2013 - 01:05 PM.

#63 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

About the oblivion, did I miss some patch notes? Why is halls of oblivion to lvl 235 when there's only 230 levels? sorry if it's a stupid question I just got confused.

Dungeon level brackets are scaled up according to their intended difficulty and theoretical maximum level. Sea of Dawn for example is designed for level 210-240, meaning that all monsters in that bracket are scaled for level 240 and above to prevent outlevelling of any monster in the dungeon, and because the current maximum level is 230, Sea of Dawn (in theory) is intended to be more difficult than the other dungeons.

STILL the BUG in the KNIGHT that have a bug in the skill of Absorptive Assault and in the DUAL the skill of Bloody Assault that the status of absorption don't work.

Next patch for sure! (http://forums.warppo...and-dual-skill/)

Edited by Genesis, 06 September 2013 - 02:05 PM.

#64 tomato

tomato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

are the numbers of damage a pure red color or are they red with a blue tint over them? If they're red and blue you are blocking those attacks just not all of the damage.

Every few hits they are reduced (ie blue tint) though not in the amount that would be expected at that block rate and as I said I have never seen a full block.  :p_swt:

#65 6056121221201753937

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

hi :) is this thread still open to the eyes of the gms?. if so may i suggest a little thing :). since before the skill update i made a mage to farm items (its what i like in games "item farming, collecting, making things). but since the skill update my mage cannot farm and shes now lvl 212 with full dodge set (earrings, necklace, ring, staff, armor) she got base dodge now of 1000+ yet she is being hit like normal and i mean like -0 dodge on the mobs green and yellow.

my suggestion is- to make dodge useful against the mobs "only" so dodge sets well cume in handy. since mage build has the best farming skills dodge well be much appreciated by other mage brains in game :). just make dodge good enough against monsters so dat mage can farm.

#66 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

oh look, proper feedback :)

oh look trolling :waddle:

#67 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

oh look trolling :waddle:

oh look irony lmao

#68 GigaBytes

GigaBytes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationetc/init.d

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Hoping there is a new skill reset again :)

#69 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

hi :) is this thread still open to the eyes of the gms?. if so may i suggest a little thing :). since before the skill update i made a mage to farm items (its what i like in games "item farming, collecting, making things). but since the skill update my mage cannot farm and shes now lvl 212 with full dodge set (earrings, necklace, ring, staff, armor) she got base dodge now of 1000+ yet she is being hit like normal and i mean like -0 dodge on the mobs green and yellow.

my suggestion is- to make dodge useful against the mobs "only" so dodge sets well cume in handy. since mage build has the best farming skills dodge well be much appreciated by other mage brains in game :). just make dodge good enough against monsters so dat mage can farm.

dodge is useless in pvp stills even raiders cant dodge anything. To my opinion,  the whole part of acc and dodge should be thought over again and not only in pvm

Edited by LexLoyalty, 07 September 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#70 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

dodge is useless in pvp stills even raiders cant dodge anything. To my opinion,  the whole part of acc and dodge should be thought over again and not only in pvm

oh yeah I have to go for almost full dex just to have dodge. 

#71 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

oh look irony lmao

oh look hypocrisy

#72 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

-You need to reset skill for the raider's reflexes to work.

-You are not going to get enough dodge if you use P7, so use J7.

-Gems are % of your equipment base value, and since hawker armor have large dodge armor value, so J7 will do wonders on hawker, use the constant acc stat stuff but not any acc % gem or equipment.

#73 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

-You need to reset skill for the raider's reflexes to work.

-You are not going to get enough dodge if you use P7, so use J7.

-Gems are % of your equipment base value, and since hawker armor have large dodge armor value, so J7 will do wonders on hawker, use the constant acc stat stuff but not any acc % gem or equipment.

yeah makes sense. thanks for the tips but with 5k dodge I was getting hit pretty easily aswell.

Are you sure of the raider's reflex ? cause my free rest ran out and i will have to buy one. So please confirm me this one 

Edited by LexLoyalty, 07 September 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#74 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

oh look hypocrisy

ok look more irony.

[ i feel like even though its true, using the same response shouldn't be valid. ye or ne ballistic?]

#75 rodolfocm

rodolfocm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

Mages are the worst class for wars.

They have low def, mana shield is not enough to help them, mute is not 100% (unlike ranged mute from champs), they get stucked for 3secs in the spell animation, they don't do damage to kill fast enough, they have way too many skills and you can't make a decent PVP build (unlike others classes where they only have to choose which weapon to use then they can almost max everything), their accuracy is low (even with maxed passives and high INT. You guys can't even make a balanced mage. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users