Missing Skill Points - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Missing Skill Points

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sisco84

sisco84

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

This is the second time this has happened to me, once on a RK and now on a Shadow Chaser.

I am base lvl 105 and job lvl 16....bought a neutralizer to reset skills...now I have lost 10 skill points!!

And yes I went to job level 50 as a thief and job level 70 as a stalker...so...where the heck did the points go?

The last time they were just given back to me by the GM team with no reason given as to why it happened. The charc. is kinda useless as is now as there is only 4 skill points to use in 3rd class area...have submitted a ticket and waiting on a reply.

Has ANYONE else ever had this happen????

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

This is the second time this has happened to me, once on a RK and now on a Shadow Chaser.

I am base lvl 105 and job lvl 16....bought a neutralizer to reset skills...now I have lost 10 skill points!!

And yes I went to job level 50 as a thief and job level 70 as a stalker...so...where the heck did the points go?

The last time they were just given back to me by the GM team with no reason given as to why it happened. The charc. is kinda useless as is now as there is only 4 skill points to use in 3rd class area...have submitted a ticket and waiting on a reply.

Has ANYONE else ever had this happen????

It sounds like that specific char is bugged such that the game thinks it should have 10 fewer skill points than it does. 

Presumably it thinks you changed at job 40 high thief or job 60 stalker (and you should be able to figure out which, if you haven't already). I suspect you'd be able to put third job points when you have 14 points left (not 4 like you assume). 

Hopefully when they fix it this time, they'll do it so that it doesn't happen again. 

I am not aware of any other users reporting this problem before. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 09 September 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#3 sisco84

sisco84

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

That is what I had to assume also and thank you for the reply....and as always...if it is going to happen to someone...it will happen to me!!  :)

#4 sisco84

sisco84

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Had to re-read your statement on putting the 14 points in 3rd class and not 4. I did try it and 4 was all it had...so I bought a 2nd box to see if it was glitched or whatever...no...same thing and same 123 points.

#5 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Wow, that seems a bit harsh. Makes me scared about resetting my skills now. I hope it gets fixed soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users