• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

Occurs from basic attacks being the final blow, it will be getting fixed. :) Most other causes were already addressed, this one was a little trickier to fix.

Leo im still getting this when I use skills namely single atk skills both on my arti and spear champ im in orleo killing the scorpion things

#27 Gunthar

Gunthar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

@ leo

i had 5 of those books in my storage (which magically dissappeared, and i didnt get any zullie) is the ammount something significant? (since it was a novelty item)

#28 Arckadia

Arckadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

After this patch my Knight lost at least 1000 defense. I was really surprised and I looked for why, and I think I found it.

Block Rate has been updated, ok, but what happened to Sopdu Shield of Tutankhamon Defense/Magic Defense base value?
I can't tell it exactly, but I would say it lost around 150 Defense during the last patch (I'm sure before patch its base defense was comparable with Aurum Plate Shield one, now Aurum has 384 def where Sopdu has 230).
Refine to 15 and taking into account Knight passive increasing Shield defense, this can explain these 1000 defense I lost on my knight.

So the question is : is that expected? Did I miss a comment from the dev team about this change?

#29 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

After this patch my Knight lost at least 1000 defense. I was really surprised and I looked for why, and I think I found it.

Block Rate has been updated, ok, but what happened to Sopdu Shield of Tutankhamon Defense/Magic Defense base value?
I can't tell it exactly, but I would say it lost around 150 Defense during the last patch (I'm sure before patch its base defense was comparable with Aurum Plate Shield one, now Aurum has 384 def where Sopdu has 230).
Refine to 15 and taking into account Knight passive increasing Shield defense, this can explain these 1000 defense I lost on my knight.

So the question is : is that expected? Did I miss a comment from the dev team about this change?

Block passives and bonuses were previously being added to your defense which was not intended - that should have been the only change last patch which affected defense.

#30 Arckadia

Arckadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:18 AM

Alright thank you Genesis.

But Sopdu defense base never changed? Even in a previous patch?

#31 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

Alright thank you Genesis.

But Sopdu defense base never changed? Even in a previous patch?

Although what Genesis says does explain the drop in defence, it is quite true that the defense on the sopdu is not correct. Using an aurum shield would be the best option for now.

http://forums.warppo...ld-not-correct/

#32 Silverknight19

Silverknight19

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hi Leonis. I downloaded and install rose online as i reformated my PC. But when i opened my client i get this error. DlgRenameAvatar.XML File Not Found. Please tell me what to do. Thanks in advance.

#33 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

@ leo

i had 5 of those books in my storage (which magically dissappeared, and i didnt get any zullie) is the ammount something significant? (since it was a novelty item)

Depending on the skill book, it would refund anywhere from 1,000 to 20,000 zulie, per book. So, you may not have noticed the amount given in the end if it were only a few books.

Hi Leonis. I downloaded and install rose online as i reformated my PC. But when i opened my client i get this error. DlgRenameAvatar.XML File Not Found. Please tell me what to do. Thanks in advance.

We will be putting up a new installer as the reason for that missing file was found. We do apologize to everyone for the inconvenience and will let you know when the new installer is up.

#34 XxMetalFlamexX

XxMetalFlamexX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

I'm having constant disconnections, my clients just stop working. And last night my friends found my vendor dead in Junon. How does that happen? =S there was a bunch of error messages when I woke up. And no my client isn't installed wrong, I didn't do anything to cause this. And I'm not the only person it's happening too. And it's all my windows not just one. Heads up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users